剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Are we good with that?
都同意吗
He's right.
他说的对
Tell him the truth if you have to, just call him.
必要的话 就告诉他真♥相♥ 赶紧打吧
I'm not watching my Dad get eaten alive.
我可不想看着我老爸被活吞
All right, give me the phone.
行了 手♥机♥给我
Jackson!
杰克逊
Are you okay?
没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
Dad, hey, it's me.
老爸 是我
And it's your voicemail.
又是你的语♥音♥信箱
Look, I need you to call me back now.
听着 立刻回电给我
Like, right now.
事态紧急
We're at the school, okay?
我们在学校 听见了吗
We're at the school.
我们在学校
Go away.
滚开啊
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell.
去厨房♥ 厨房♥外的那扇门通往楼梯井
Which only goes up.
但只能向上走
Up is better than here.
上楼总比在这呆着好
Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?
杰克逊 你的车最多能载几个人
Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap.
如果挤一挤 能坐下五个人
Five?
能五个吗
I barely fit in the back.
我进去就几乎把座位坐满了
It doesn't matter.
这无关紧要
There's no getting out without drawing attention.
在成功转移它的注意力以前啥都免谈
What about this?
用这个如何
This leads to the roof.
这里通向屋顶
We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds.
我们可以试着快速从安全出口跑到停车场
That's a deadbolt.
门被栓了
The janitor has a key.
看门人有钥匙
You mean his body has it.
你是说他尸体有钥匙吧
I can get it.
我能拿到的
I can find him by scent, by blood.
我能凭气味和血腥味找到他的尸体
Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea.
这主意听起来糟透了
What else you got?
还有其他办法吗
I'm getting the key.
我去取钥匙
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吧
Well, it's the best plan.
那是最好的办法了
Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here.
我们要逃出去 必须得有人去拿钥匙
You can't go out there unarmed.
你不能就这么徒手空拳出去
Well, it's better than nothing.
总比不拿强
There's gotta be something else.
一定还有其它办法的
There is.
确实有
What are we gonna do? Throw acid on him?
我们要怎么做 对他泼酸吗
No.
不是
Like a fire bomb.
做火球炸♥弹♥
In there is everything you need
在这有我们做自燃性的燃♥烧♥弹♥
to make a self-igniting molotov cocktail.
所需要的一切
Self-igniting--
自燃
Molotov cocktail.
燃♥烧♥弹♥
What?
怎么了
I read it somewhere.
我在哪本书里看到过的
We don't have a key for that either.
我们还是没有那扇门的钥匙
Jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid.
杰克逊 把硫酸递给我
No.
不
No, this is insane, you can't do this.
不行 这太疯狂了 你不能去
You cannot go out there.
你不能出去
We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles's Dad
我们不能干坐着 等斯泰尔斯的爸爸
check his messages.
听到我们的留言吧
You could die.
你可能会死掉的
Don't you get that?
你懂吗
He's killed three people.
他已经杀了三个人了
And we're next.
接下来就轮到我们了
Somebody has to do something.
必须要有人采取措施
Scott, just stop.
斯科特 别走
Do you remember--
你记不记得
Do you remember when you told me
记不记得你告诉过我
you knew whether or not I was lying?
你能看出我是否在撒谎吗
That I had a tell.
我撒谎很明显
So do you.
你也是
You're a horrible liar.
你撒谎太不在行了
And you've been lying all night.
而你一整晚都在骗我
Just...
只是
just please--please don't go.
只是 我求你了 别去
Please don't leave us.
别离开我们
Please.
拜托了好吗
Lock it behind me.
我出去后锁上门
I don't get this.
我不明白
I don't get why he's out there,
我不懂为什么他坚持要去
and why he left us.
更不懂他为什么丢下我们
And I can't...
我没法
I can't stop my hands from shaking.
我的手一直抖个不停
It's okay.
没事的
Okay, it's gonna be okay.
放心吧 会好起来的
Okay.
好的
Jackson, you handed me the sulfuric acid, right?
杰克逊 你递给我的是硫酸吧
It has to be sulfuric acid.
如果不是硫酸
It won't ignite if it's not.
它是燃烧不起来的
I gave you exactly what you asked for, didn't I?
你要的什么 我就递给你什么
Yeah.
那就好
Yeah, I'm sure you did.
好了 我相信你没弄错
Come on.
来啊
Come get me.
有种来抓我啊
Damn it.
该死的 这下惨了
Uh, no, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
Like, seriously, I'm okay.
我真的没事
That didn't sound okay at all.
你听上去一点都不像没事
What's on the back of your neck?
你脖子后面是什么
I said I'm fine.
我说了没事
It's been there for days.
这伤口有一阵子了
He won't tell me what happened.
他就是不告诉我发生了什么
As if you actually care.
说得好像你真的关心似的
All right, can we not argue for half a second here?
好了 我们能不能不要再吵了
Where's Scott? He should be back by now.
斯科特去哪了 他这会应该回来了
Back by now.
该回来了
Scott!
斯科特
Scott!
斯科特
Where's he going?
他要去哪
Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Scott! Scott!
斯科特 斯科特
Stop.
停下
Stop!
安静
Do you hear that?
你们听见了吗
Listen.
听
You sure it was Derek Hale?
你们确定是德里克·霍尔吗
Yes.
是的
I saw him too.
我也看见他了
What about the janitor?
管♥理♥员♥怎么样了
We're still looking.
我们还在搜寻
Did you check under the bleachers? Under them?
你们检查看台底下了吗 那下面
Yeah, Scott, we looked.
是的 斯科特 我们检查了
We pulled them out just like you asked,
我们照你要求的那样把看台拉开了
there's nothing.
那什么都没有
I'm not making this up.
我没有在编故事
I know, I believe you, I do.
我知道 我相信你 真的
No, you don't.
不 你不相信
You have this look like you feel bad for me.
你看起来就好像是在为我感到难过
Like you wanna believe me, but I know you don't.
你想要相信我 但我知道你不相信
Listen...
听着
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表