剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
We're gonna search this whole school.
我们会对这所学校彻底搜查
We're gonna find him.
我们会找到他的
Okay?
好吗
I promise.
我保证
Sheriff!
警长
Stay.
呆在这
Both of you.
你们两个
Well, we survived, dude.
好了 我们活下来了 老兄
You know? We outlasted the Alpha.
明白吗 我们从阿尔法狼手里逃出来了
It's still good, right?
还是很不错的 对吧
Being alive?
我们还活着
When we were in the chemistry room,
我们在化学实验室里的时候
he walked right by us.
他就从我们旁边走过去
You don't think that it heard us?
你不觉得他听见我们的声音了吗
You don't think it knew exactly where we were?
你认为他不知道我们在哪吗
Well, then how come we're still alive?
那好 那我们为什么还活着
It wants me in it's pack.
他想让我加入他的种群
But I think, first...
但我想 在这之前
I have to get rid of my old pack.
我必须先脱离我之前的种群
What do you mean? What old pack?
什么意思 什么之前的种群
Allison.
艾莉森
Jackson, Lydia.
杰克逊 莉迪亚
You.
你
The Alpha doesn't wanna kill us.
阿尔法狼并不是想要杀死我们
It wants me to do it.
他想让我来干这个事
And that's not even the worst part.
这还不是最糟糕的
How in holy hell is that not the worst part, Scott?
这他妈怎么不是最糟糕的 斯科特
Because when he made me shift...
他让我变了身之后
I wanted to do it.
我想要那么做
I wanted to kill you.
我想要把你们都杀掉
All of you.
你们所有的人
There you are.
你在这呢
How...?
怎么
How you--
你怎么
Get out?
出来的吗
Not easily.
不容易
And from what they tell me,
而且听他们说
I'm alive because of you.
你救了我的命
I think I owe you a raise.
我想我欠你个人情
Guys, come on, let's let the EMT's do their job.
伙计们 过来 让医生们专心干活
You can talk to him later.
你可以等会再找他说话
Allison!
艾莉森
Are you okay?
你没事吧
My dad's on his way.
我爸爸就要过来了
You need--you need anything from me?
你需要 需要我做点什么吗
Want me to go with you?
需要我跟你一块走吗
No.
不
I don't.
我不需要
Okay.
好吧
And I also don't know what happened to you in there.
我也不知道刚才在那的你怎么了
I don't know what you were thinking.
我不知道你在想什么
Maybe you weren't, but...
也许你什么都没想 但是
Right now, I don't--I don't feel like I can trust you.
现在 我觉得 我没办法相信你
Allison, I can explain. I don't care.
艾莉森 我可以解释 我不在乎
Okay, don't say anything else, please, just don't say--
好了 别说别的了 求你什么都别说
Scott, I ca Allison, just stop.
斯科特 我 艾莉森 不要说了
Please, just don't say anything.
求你了 什么都别说
Stiles' dad is gonna give me a ride home.
斯泰尔斯的爸爸会送我回家
I need to make sure my mom isn't freaking out.
我得确保我妈没被吓着
I'm gonna get a new phone tomorrow morning, and--
我明天早上就去买♥♥个新手♥机♥ 然后
Scott I'm gonna get a new phone,
斯科特 我会去买♥♥个新手♥机♥
and I'm gonna give you a call--
我会给你打电♥话♥
Don't.
不要
What?
什么
Don't call.
不要给我打电♥话♥
Just...
只是
just please don't call me.
请不要打电♥话♥给我
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表