剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
What?
什么
I thought you two said you barely knew him.
我还以为你们俩只是见过他而已
All right, we might know him a little better than that.
好吧 我们好像还多认识了那么一点点
You do realize that I'm elected to this job, right?
你知道我是众人推选才坐上这个职位的吧
And if I help you figure this out,
如果我帮你把这事弄清
you'll be re-elected.
你就能再次当选啦
Am I right?
我没说错吧
Dad, come on.
老爸 告诉我吧
You know what? That girl in there has got nothing to do
知道吗 里面的那女孩
with the six-year-old arson case.
跟六年前的纵火案一点关系都没有
When did you decide it was definitely arson?
你什么时候认定这是纵火了
When we got a key witness.
我们找到了关键证人
And, no, I'm not telling you who it is,
不 我不会告诉你是谁的
but yeah, yeah, we know it's arson.
但我们确定这是纵火案
And it was probably organized by a young woman.
可能是某个年轻女子所为
What young woman?
哪个年轻女子
If I knew that, she'd be in jail.
我要知道的话 早就把她关监狱去了
Was she young then, or is she young now?
她是那时很年轻 还是现在很年轻
She's probably in her late 20s.
她可能将近三十岁
Oh, I gotta grab this call.
我得接这个电♥话♥
You don't know her name?
你不知道她叫什么吗
No, I don't--
不 我不
What is this? 20 questions?
搞什么 我们在玩"猜一猜"吗
All we know is that she had a very distinctive,
我们只知道她有个很特别的
uh, what do you call it--a pendant.
叫什么好呢 坠饰
What the hell's a pendant?
坠饰是个什么东西
Stiles, do you go to school?
斯泰尔斯 你上课都不听的吗
A pendant! A pendant!
坠饰 坠饰
It's ah--it's a necklace.
就是项链
Now, can I answer the phone? Yes.
请问我能接电♥话♥了吗 当然
Thank you.
感激不尽
Stilinski.
斯蒂林斯
Yeah. Uh-huh.
没错
Scott, help me with this.
斯科特 帮我一把
No.
不
What?
什么
Not until you tell me how to stop Peter.
你得先告诉我怎么阻止皮特
You really wanna talk about this right now?
你非要现在讨论吗
He's going after Allison and her family.
他在追踪艾莉森和她的家人
He's going to kill them.
他要杀了他们
So what?
那又怎样
So tell me how to stop him.
告诉我怎么才能阻止他
You can't! All right? Now--
你无能为力的 懂吗 现在
I don't know when Kate's coming back,
我不知道凯特什么时候会回来
so just get me out of this right now!
所以现在赶紧把我弄出去
Get me out right now!
现在就帮我出去
Promise you'll help me.
先保证你会帮我
You want me to risk my life
你为了你女朋友
for your girlfriend, huh?
要拿我的性命冒险是吗
For your stupid little teenage crush
就为了你那愚蠢的
that means absolutely nothing?
到头来毫无结果的青春热恋吗
You're not in love, Scott.
你那不是爱情 斯科特
You're 16 years old.
你才十六岁
You're a child.
你还是个孩子
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得没错
But I know something you don't.
但我知道一些你不知道的事
Peter said he didn't know what he was doing
皮特说 他杀你姐姐的时候
when he killed your sister, right?
他不清楚自己在干嘛 对吗
He lied.
他骗了你
Remember this?
还记得这个吗
Hey, where are you going?
你要去哪
To find Scott.
去找斯科特
You don't have a car.
你的车没在这
I'm aware of that. Thank you.
我知道 谢谢提醒
Here, I'll drive. Come on--
我来开车 快来
Look, just because you feel guilty
就算是你突然感到内疚想要补偿
all of a sudden doesn't make it okay, all right?
也并不能挽回一切 知道吗
Half of this is still your fault.
这件事你要负一半的责任
Look, I have a car.
现在我有车
You don't.
你没有
Do you want my help or not?
你到底需不需要我的帮助
All right. Did you bring the Porsche?
好吧 你开保时捷来的吗
Yeah.
是的
Good. I'll drive.
很好 我来开
Boys.
小伙们
I was wondering if you can tell me where Scott Mccall is.
你们能不能告诉我斯科特·麦高在哪
Scott Mccall?
斯科特·麦高
Um...Haven't seen him since the dance.
舞会之后就再没见到他了
Jackson, you?
杰克逊 你呢
I...uh...
我
Oh, for the love of God.
我的老天呀
Let's try this again.
我再重复一遍
Where is Scott Mccall?
斯科特·麦高在哪
This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills, right?
这就是你姐姐重返比肯山的原因 对吗
Where did you get that?
你从哪找到这个的
My boss told me three months ago
我老板跟我说 三个月以前
someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture.
有个人来诊所 想要复印一份这张图片
Do you wanna know who it was?
你想知道那个人是谁吗
Peter's nurse.
皮特的护士
They brought your sister here
他们把你姐姐引到这里
so that Peter could kill her
这样皮特就可以杀死她
and become the Alpha,
然后成为阿尔法狼
and that's why you're going to help me.
这也就是为什么你要帮助我的原因
Just say you'll help me,
只要你说你会帮助我
and I'll help you unlock your other...
我就会帮你解开另一个
I'll help you.
我会帮你
Let me ask you a question, Stiles.
我问你个问题 斯泰尔斯
Have you ever seen a rabid dog?
你见过疯狗吗
No, I could put it in mind to do this if you just let me go.
没有 如果你放我走 我会去见见的
Well, I have.
我见过
And the only thing I have been that can compare to
而唯一能和疯狗相提并论的
I've seen a friend of mine turn on a full moon.
是我一位在满月变身的朋友
Do you wanna know what happened?
你想知道发生了什么事情吗
Not really.
不是很想
No offense to your storytelling skills.
无意冒犯你讲故事的水平
He tried to kill me,
他想要杀死我
and I was forced to put a bullet in his head.
我不得已最后开枪打中了他的头
The whole while that he lay there dying,
而就在他躺在那垂死挣扎的时候
he was still trying to claw his way toward me,
还一直想朝我爬过来
still trying to kill me,
想要杀死我
like it was the most important thing
就好像杀死我是他临终前
he could do with his last breath.
最重要的事情一样
Can you imagine that?
你能想象吗
No. And it sounds like you need
不能 而且听起来
to be a little bit more select--
你在选择朋友的时候应该更
Did Scott try to kill you on the full moon?
在满月的时候 斯科特有想要杀死你吗
Did you have to lock him up?
你必须把他拴起来吗
Yeah, I did.
是 我这么干过
I had to handcuff him to a radiator.
我把他拷在暖气片上
Why?
怎么了
Would you prefer I locked him in the basement
难道你想让我把他锁在地下室里
and burned the whole house down around him?
然后放火把整座房♥子都烧掉吗
I hate to dispel a popular rumor, Stiles,
我不想理会这些风言风语 斯泰尔斯
but we never did that.
但是我们从来都没有那样做过
Oh, right.
对
Derek said you guys had a code.
德里克说你们有你们自己的准则
I guess no one ever breaks it.
我想没有人打破过它
Never.
永远都不会
What if someone does?
如果有人打破了呢
Someone like who?
比如说谁
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表