剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You were just...
你只不过是
being protective.
想保护我
I was being a protective hard bitch...who is...
我就是那个想保护你
giving you your birthday present early
并提前把生日礼物给你的泼妇
so you'll forgive her.
希望你能原谅她
Forgiven?
能得到原谅吗
Completely. I love it!
当然了 我爱死这礼物了
It's a family heirloom.
这是传家之宝
And you know me--I hate and loathe all sentimental crap,
你知道 我很讨厌那些很娘们的东西
but that--
但是这个
well, look at the symbol in the middle of the pendant.
你看这坠子中间的标志
See that?
看见了吗
Yeah.
看见了
You ever wanna learn a little something about your family...
想不想了解一点家族的故事
look it up.
去查查
You're gonna make me work for it...
你想让我做些功课
Some mysteries...
有些传说
are worth the effort.
是值得你去做些功课的
Okay.
好吧
Bye.
再见
Damn.
操
Is today your birthday?
今天是你生日吗
No, no. Uh, no.
不是 不是
I mean, yes.
好吧 是的
Please don't tell anybody.
不要跟别人说啊
I don't even know how Lydia found out.
我搞不懂莉迪亚是怎么知道的
Why wouldn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我呢
Because I don't want people to know.
因为我不想让人知道
Because...
因为
I'm 17.
我今年17岁了
You're 17?
你17岁了
That's the reaction I'm trying to avoid.
我就是为了避免你这种反应
Why?
为什么呢
I mean, I--I totally get it.
我意思是 我能理解你
Uh, you had to repeat a year
你是因为四处搬家
because of all the moving around, right?
而不得不复读一年 对吧
What was that for?
这是什么意思
For...literally being the first person
为了奖励第一个
to ever make the correct assumption.
做出正确猜测的人
Everybody's always like,
其他人都是这样说的
"What...did you get held back?"
"怎么了 你是不是留级了"
"Did you ride the short bus?"
"你是不是智商太低了"
Uh, "Did you have a baby?"
"你去生孩子了吗"
That's what you hear on your birthday?
你生日那天他们就这么说
Oh, yeah.
是啊
All day long.
从早说到晚
Then...
那
what if we got out of here?
我们离开这怎么样
Skip class?
翘课吗
Yeah, the whole day.
没错 翘一整天
Well, you're asking someone who's never skipped
你是在怂恿一个从没翘过一节课的人
one class to bail out the entire day.
逃学一整天啊
And I don't...
我不干
No, see, that's perfect.
不要啊 这样很好
If you get caught, then they'll go easy on you.
如果你被老师抓到 他们会从轻处理的
Well, what if you get caught?
如果是你被抓到了呢
Let's...try not to think about that.
先把这些事抛诸脑后吧
Just a friendly reminder--
友情提醒
parent/teacher conferences are tonight.
今晚举♥行♥家长会
Students below a "C" average are required to attend.
平均分在"C"以下的学生也要到场
I won't name you,
我不会念你们的名字
because the shame and self-disgust
因为羞耻感和自怨自艾的情绪
should be more than enough punishment.
应该比惩罚更让你们难过
Has anyone seen Scott Mccall?
有人看见斯科特·麦高了吗
Hey, Jackson.
杰克逊
If you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know.
如果你想早退的话 跟我打个招呼
Everyone, start reading Chapter Nine.
现在大家开始读第九章
Mr. Stilinski.
斯蒂林斯先生
Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs.
没必要每段都高亮出来吧
It's chemistry, not a coloring book.
这是化学书 不是图画本
Hey, Danny.
丹尼
Can I ask you a question?
能问个问题吗
No.
不能
Well, I'm going to anyway.
那我也得问
Um, did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?
今天早上点名时莉迪亚来了吗
No.
没有
Can I ask you another question?
还能再问个问题吗
Answer's still no.
还是不能
Does anyone know what happened
有人知道她和杰克逊
to her and Jackson last night?
昨晚出什么事了吗
He wouldn't...tell me.
他不会告诉我的
But he's your best friend.
但他是你死党啊
One more question.
还有个问题
What?
有完没完了
Do you find me attractive?
你觉得我有魅力吗
Uh, maybe this is a bad idea.
也许这是个馊主意
And my dad would kill me if he found out.
如果我老爸知道了 他会杀了我的
Do you always follow your dad's rules?
你一向都是老爸的乖乖女吗
Not lately.
最近可不是
Good. Start the car.
好样的 开车
Where are we going?
我们去哪
Uh, I don't know. Somewhere. Anywhere.
不知道 哪都行 随便
Nowhere I can be seen, right?
得去一个不会被人看见的地方
'cause I could get detention.
不然我会被留堂的
Please start the car. Or suspended.
快开车 要不这事算了吧
Allison, car, start, now.
艾莉森 快开车啊 快
I--I don't know where Scott is.
我不知道斯科特在哪
I'm not here for Scott.
我不是来找斯科特的
I'm here for you.
我来找你的
Wh-wh-why me?
为 为什么是我
I--I didn't do anything.
我什么也没干
No, but you saw something,
不 但你看了一些事
didn't you?
是不是
No, I didn't--
没 我没
I didn't see anything.
我什么也没看见
What was it, hmm?
那是个什么东西 说
An animal? A mountain lion?
某种动物 美洲狮吗
I didn't see anything.
我真的什么也没看见
I swear. I'm--I'm not lying.
我发誓 我没说谎
Then calm down and say it again.
那你冷静下来 再说一遍
Say what? That I'm not lying?
说什么 说我没撒谎吗
Tell me that you didn't see anything.
告诉我你什么也没看见
Slowly.
慢慢说
I didn't...
我什么
see anything.
也没看见
I'm not lying.
我没撒谎
One more thing.
还有件事
You should really get that checked out.
你真应该去检查一下伤口
What?
什么事
Finally!
可找到你了
Have you been getting any of my texts?
我发的短♥信♥你一条也没收到吗
Yeah, like all 9 million of them.
对啊 你发了几百万条呢
Do you have any idea what's going on?
到底发生什么事了
Lydia is totally M.I.A.,
莉迪亚已经完全失踪了
Jackson looks like he's got a time bomb
杰克逊像是脸上
inserted into his face,
装了个定时炸♥弹♥
another random guy's dead,
还有个路人甲死了
and you have to do something about it.
你总得做点什么啊
Like what?
比如说
Something.
什么都成
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表