剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
We only just started.
比赛才开始
Scott.
斯科特
You're thinking too much.
你想得太多
I know, I'm sorry. I'm ruining this.
对不起 我搞砸了
No, no, not at all, but
没有 不是 但
I wouldn't mind shutting them up,
我想让他们闭上嘴
So just clear your head and think about something else.
理清头绪 想些其他的事
Like what?
想些什么
Anything.
任何事
Think about me.
想想我
Naked.
裸体的
What did you say to him?
你对他说了什么
Uh, I just gave him something to think about.
我就让他想些其他事情
Nice ride.
好车
Black cars, though.
黑色的
Very hard to keep clean.
很难保持干净
I would definitely suggest a little more maintenance.
我建议你要好好保养它
If you have something this nice,
如果你有个这么漂亮的东西
You want to take care of it, right?
肯定想好好保护它 对吧
Personally, I'm very protective of the things I love.
个人而言 挚爱的东西我都会保护好
But that's something I learned from my family.
这是我从我长辈那里学到的
And you don't have much of that these days.
而你挚爱的东西已经不多了
Do you?
对吧
There we go.
这就对了
You can actually look through your windshield now.
现在你可以从挡风玻璃外看清里面
See how that makes everything so much clearer?
这样就让很多事情变得更清楚了
You forgot to check the oil.
你忘记检查汽油了
Check the man's oil.
检查他的汽油
Looks good to me.
我觉得没问题
Drive safely.
小心驾驶
That is seriously amazing.
真的是太棒了
Jackson, uh, how many strikes is that?
杰克逊 一共有多少全中了
It's six
六个
in a row.
连续的
Something just clicked, I guess.
有些东西就是一拍即合 我猜
Maybe it's natural talent.
也许是天赋异禀
I could use a some natural talent.
我现在需要一点异禀的天赋
You mind helping me out this time, Scott?
可以借我下吗 斯科特
No, you're good.
不用了吧 你很不错
Go for it.
加油
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
谢谢你的信任了啊
Hey, I'll help.
我帮你
How about I just try this on my own?
我这次自己试试行吗
I think I'm getting the hang of it.
我感觉越来越上手了
That was sort of perfect form.
刚才那击几近完美了
Was it?
是吗
Maybe you should stop pretending to suck just for his benefit.
或许你该停止为了装衬他而装烂
Trust me
相信我
I do plenty of sucking just for his benefit.
我装衬他的次数已经够多了
Nice shot, man.
打得不错
Listen, I know we both didn't want to be here.
听着 我知道我们两个都不想在这
But the thing is, we don't have to hate each other.
但事情是 我们没必要互相仇视对方
I don't hate you.
我不讨厌你
I just don't believe you.
我只是不相信你
You know, you got everyone thinking everything's fine and
你让所有人认为你一切都很好
normal about you, but I know something's off.
你很正常 但我知道有些东西不对头
You cheated tonight.
你今晚作弊了
How do you cheat in bowling?
保龄球怎么作弊
I don't know, but you did.
我不知道 但你就是作弊了
And I don't know
而且 我不知道
if it's steroids or something weirder.
是类固醇还是其他的不寻常
I'm guessing something weirder
我觉得你很不寻常
Since it's pretty obvious that you're a freak.
因为很明显你现在是个怪物
So don't think for a second
所以不要以为
I've given up on finding out
我会放弃发现
what your little secret is.
你那小秘密到底是什么
I don't have any secrets.
我没有任何秘密
Yeah, you do.
不 你有
And here's the other thing.
另外
I don't know why, but I think whatever it is you're hiding,
不知为何 但无论你藏着掖着什么
you don't want her to find out about it, either.
你也不会想让她发现
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
睁开你的眼睛
Look at me.
看着我
What do you remember?
你记得什么
Hale.
霍尔
How do you know my name?
你怎么会知道我的名字
I'm sorry.
对不起
How do you know me?
你怎么会认识我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Girl, I am outta here.
我走了
There's a DVR at home full of unwatched TV
家里的硬盘录像机存满了没看的电视
waiting to remind me
等着提醒
how ridiculously single I really am.
我是个多么可笑的单身
Rose, call a code, room 137.
罗丝 叫医生 137房♥间有情况
So, uh, do you think we could hang out again soon?
你觉得我们可以再出去玩吗
Definitely.
没问题啊
But I have to admit something.
但我得承认
Um, I'm not big on group dates.
我不擅长组团去约会
So next time, just the two of us.
那下次 就我们俩
I could totally handle more of that.
这样的话我就更得心应手了
Great.
太好了
Allison?
艾莉森
And I could handle more of that.
我也能更得心应手了
Hey, Scott,
嘿 斯科特
I'm gonna go to... sleep.
我正要去睡觉
Seriously.
太不像话了
Stiles, what the hell are you doing here?
斯泰尔斯 你在这干什么呢
What am I doing?
我在干什么
God, do either of you even play baseball?
天呐 你们有谁打棒球吗
What?
什么
Can you please tell your friend to use the front door?
能不能麻烦你告诉你的朋友走前门
But we lock the front door.
但是我们把前门锁上了
He wouldn't be able to get in.
他进不来
Yeah, exactly.
对 没错
And, by the way, do either of you care that
另外 你们俩谁都不在乎
there's a police-enforced curfew?
警方的强制宵禁吗
No.
不
No. All right then.
不 那好吧
Well, you know what?
你知道吗
That's about enough parenting for me for one night,
我今天晚上为你操的心够多了
so good night.
晚安
What?
怎么了
My dad left for the hospital 15 minutes ago.
我爸爸十五分钟前去医院了
It's the bus driver.
他们说那个公交司机
They said he succumbed to his wounds.
因伤势过重而去世
Succumbed?
去世
Scott, he's dead.
斯科特 他死了
Derek!
德里克
I know you're here!
我知道你在这
I know what you did!
我知道你干了什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没干
You killed him!
你杀了他
He died.
他死了
Like your sister died?
就像你姐姐那样吗
My sister was missing.
我姐姐失踪了
I came here looking for her.
我来这找她
You found her.
你找到她了
I found her in pieces,
我找到她的时候她都已经被分尸了
being used as bait to catch me.
被当做抓捕我的诱饵
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表