剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Oh. To who?
是吗 换成谁了
To you, dummy.
你呀 傻子
Me?
我吗
I mean, are you sure?
我意思是 你确定吗
Yeah.
当然
This way I have an excuse to bring you home and study.
这样我就有借口带你回家学习了
You don't mind, do you?
你不介意吧
I just--I don't want to bring your grade down.
我只是不想害你成绩下滑
Well, I mean, maybe I can bring your grade up.
我觉得也许我能帮你提升成绩
Come to my place tonight. 8:30?
今晚到我家来 八点半好吗
Tonight?
今晚吗
8:30.
八点半
Let's settle down.
我们开始吧
Let's start with a quick summary
首先 我们来快速总结一下
of last night's reading.
昨晚的阅读材料
Greenberg, put your hand down.
格林伯格 把手放下
Everybody knows you did the reading.
每个人都知道你读了
How about, uh...
换个人怎样
Mccall.
麦高
What?
怎么了
The reading.
阅读资料
Last night's reading?
昨晚的吗
How about, uh, the reading of the Gettysburg Address?
你觉得《葛底斯堡演说》怎么样
What?
什么
That's sarcasm.
这是在挖苦你
You familiar with the term "Sarcasm," Mccall?
你应该很熟悉"挖苦"这个词吧 麦高
Very.
深有体会
Did you do the reading or not?
你到底做没做阅读
I--I think I forgot.
我想我忘记了
Nice work, Mccall.
真不错啊 麦高
It's not like you're not averaging a "D" in this class.
似乎这门课你只想得个"D"
Come on, buddy.
拜托 伙计
You know I can't keep you on
你知道如果你得"D"
the team if you have a "D".
我可不能让你再呆在球队了
How about you summarize, uh, the
那么你来总结一下
previous night's reading?
前天晚上的阅读资料 好吗
No?
不会
How about the, uh, the night before that?
那么大前天晚上的呢
How about you summarize anything you've ever read...
那你总结过 你人生之中
in your entire life?
读过的任何一个资料吗
I--I, uh...
我...
No? A blog?
还是没有 博客呢
How about, uh, how about, uh,
那么 那么你读过
the back of a cereal box? No?
麦片盒背后的说明吗 没有吗
How about the adults only warning
那么你读过
from your favorite website
你每晚最喜欢登陆的网站
you visit every night?
上头的"未成年人不准入内"的警告吗
Anything?
一个都没吗
Thank you, Mccall, thank you.
谢谢你 麦高 真是太感谢你了
Thank you, Mccall!
谢谢你 麦高
Thank you for extinguishing any last flicker of hope
谢谢你让我对你们这代人的
I have for your generation.
最后一点希望火花都破灭了
You just blew it for everybody.
一个老鼠屎 坏了一锅粥
Thanks. Next practice you can start with suicide runs.
非常感谢 你下一步实践就去练习自杀吧
Unless that's too much reading.
希望不要有太多需要阅读的内容
All right.
好了
Everybody else, settle down.
其余的人 开始上课
It's her.
是她
What do you mean?
你什么意思
It's Allison.
是艾莉森
Remember what you told me about
你还记得你之前告诉我
the night of the full moon?
满月那天晚上的事吗
You were thinking about her, right?
你当时在想她 对吧
About protecting her.
想如何保护她
Okay.
对
Remember the night of the first lacrosse game?
还记得第一次打长曲棍球那晚吗
You said you could hear her voice out on the field.
你说你在场上能听到她的声音
Yeah, I did.
对 是的
Well, so that's what brought you back so you could score.
所以你就恢复了正常 还得了分
And then after the game in the locker room,
然后比赛结束后 在更衣间里
you didn't kill her.
你没有杀她
At least not like how you were trying to kill me.
至少不像是你试图杀我那样
She brings you back, is what I'm saying.
她让你恢复正常 这就是我说的重点
No, no, no, but it's not always true, because literally
不对 不对 这不完全正确 因为
every time I'm kissing her
每一次我想吻她
or--or touching her...
或是抚摸她
No, that's not the same.
不 那不一样
When you're doing that,
你做那些事的时候
you're just another hormonal teenager
你只是个荷尔蒙旺盛的
thinking about sex, you know?
满脑想着性的少年 对吗
You're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?
你现在就在想着性 对吧
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
That's fine. Look, back in the classroom when
没事 再说回刚刚在教室里
she was holding your hand,
当她握着你的手时
that was different, okay?
那情况是不一样的 对吧
I don't think she makes you weak.
我觉得是她没有削弱了你的力量
I--I think she actually gives you control.
应该是她给了你自♥制♥力
She's kind of like an anchor.
她就像是你的精神支柱
You mean because I love her.
你是说因为我爱她
Exactly.
没错
Did I just say that?
我刚刚是不是说了那句话
Yes, you just said that.
是的 你说了
I love her.
我爱她
That's great.
这很好
Now, moving on...
现在继续
No, no, no, really.
不 不 不 说真的
I think I'm totally in love with her.
我感觉我真的爱上她了
And that's beautiful.
这种感觉很妙
Now, before you go off
在你还要继续下去
and write a sonnet,
准备写一首爱情十四行诗之前
can we figure this out, please?
我们能先分♥析♥出原因吗
Because you obviously can't be around her all the time.
因为你不可能每分每秒都围着她转
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry.
是啊 是啊 对不起
So what do I do?
那我该怎么做
I don't know. Yet.
我现在还不知道
Oh, no. You're getting an idea, aren't you?
不是 你已经有主意了吧
Yeah.
有了
Is this idea gonna get me in trouble?
会让我惹祸上身吗
Maybe.
也许会
Is this idea gonna cause me physical pain?
会把我弄得很疼吗
Yeah, definitely. Come on.
这是一定的 走吧
What are we doing?
我们要干什么
You'll see. Hold on.
你会知道的 等等
Okay. Stand right there.
好了 站这别动
Do you have your keys?
带钥匙了吗
Perfect.
很好
Hold 'em up like so.
就这么拿着别动
Now, whatever happens,
一会不管发生什么事
just think about Allison.
你只想着艾莉森就好了
Try to find her voice
试着回想她的声音
like you did at the game.
就像你在比赛的时候那样
Got it?
懂了吗
Okay.
好的
Just...keep holding it right there.
就 这样举着别动
Hey, hey, hey, dude!
喂 喂 喂 老兄
What do you think you're doing
你为什么要
to that truck, bro?
划那辆卡车 老兄
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Ow! My god. Wow.
我的天啊
Ah, come on, stay calm. Stay calm.
挺住 保持冷静 保持冷静
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表