剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Who are they?
他们是谁
Hunters.
猎手
That's my dad.
那是我爸爸
Who's this?
这个是谁
That's my dad's sister Kate.
她是我爸爸的妹妹凯特
Come on!
有种再来啊
You're staying for dinner.
留下来吃晚饭
Do you eat meat?
你吃肉吗
Your dad's watching.
你♥爸♥爸在看着我们
Good.
太好了
Think about me
想想我
Naked.
裸体的
There's no way in hell you're out there kicking ass on
如果不是兴♥奋♥剂♥这玩意儿
the field like that without some sort of chemical boost.
你绝不可能像那样在赛场上得分
What the hell is going on with you, Mccall?
你怎么回事 麦高
I'm not the one that bit you.
不是我咬的你
There's another
还有另一个
It's called an Alpha.
它是一头阿尔法狼
Now I'm trying to find him,
现在我在找他
But I don't think I can do it without you.
但没有你的话 我做不了这件事
Now, Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever.
《火爆教头草地兵》不仅仅最好的篮球电影
It is the best sports movie ever made.
也是最好的运动题材电影
No.
不要
It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper.
里面有吉恩·哈克曼和丹尼斯·霍珀
No.
不要
Lydia, I swear to god you're gonna like it.
莉迪亚 我保证你会喜欢的
No.
不要
I am not watching the Notebook again.
我不想再看《恋恋笔记本》了
Can somebody help me find the Notebook?
有人能帮我找下有没有《恋恋笔记本》吗
Hello?
你好
Is anybody working here?
有人上班吗
You gotta be kidding me.
真搞笑了
Did they forget my curly fries?
他们没给我炸薯圈吗
You're not supposed to eat fries,
你不能吃油炸的食品
especially the curly ones.
更别说薯圈了
Well, I'm carrying a lethal weapon.
我有能杀人的武器
If I want the curly fries,
如果我想要炸薯圈的话
I will have the curly fries.
我肯定能弄到
If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences
如果你认为因为你一生都在除暴安良
makes your argument any more legitimate,
就能让你的任何行为都合法化的话
you are wrong.
你就大错特错了
Unit one, do you copy?
第一组 收到吗
Sorry.
对不起
Unit one, copy.
第一组收到
Got a report of a possible 187.
收到报♥警♥ 可能是187
A murder?
谋杀案
Stay here.
待在车里
Paul, let's get this area locked up.
保罗 把这个区域封锁起来
Oh, no way.
不是吧
Why the hell can't I just go home?
为什么不让我回家
I'm fine.
我没事
I hear ya, but the EMT says
我知道 但急救医生说
you hit your head pretty hard.
你的头部受到重创
They just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion.
他们只想确认下你是否有脑震荡
What part of "I'm fine" are you having a problem grasping?
"我很好"这句话你哪里不能理解
Okay, I wanna go home.
我想回家
And I understand that.
我能理解
No, you don't understand,
不 你不懂
Which kind of blows my mind,
这真让我惊讶
since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp
对于你这种低薪的小警♥察♥
for a minimum-wage rent-a-cop like you!
应该可以理解这个简单的概念
Okay, now, I wanna go home!
我现在要回家
Oh, whoa, is that a dead body?
天啊 那是尸体吗
Everybody back up.
所有人退后
Back up.
退后
Starting to get it?
想起来了吗
Uh, I get that he's killing people, but I don't get why.
我想起他在杀人 但不知是为什么
I mean, this isn't standard practice, right?
这不是我们的日常练习 对吧
We don't go out in the middle of the night
我们不会大半夜出来
murdering everyone, do we?
去杀人的 对吧
No.
是的
We're predators.
我们是掠夺者
We don't have to be killers.
不一定要成为杀手
Then why is he a killer?
那为什么他要成为杀手呢
That's what we're gonna find out.
这个问题我们会查出来的
You know, I have a life too.
我也有我的生活
No, you don't.
不 你没有
Yes, I do!
我有
I don't care what you say about him
我不担心你口中的他
making me his pet or
把我当作宠物还是
Part of his pack.
他的族群
Whatever.
什么都行
I have homework to do.
我还有作业要做
I have to go to a parent/teacher conference tomorrow
我明天还要去家长会
because I'm failing chemistry.
因为我化学考试不及格
You wanna do homework?
你想做作业
Or do you wanna not die?
还是想不死
You have less than a week until the full moon.
离满月不到一周了
You don't kill with him,
你不跟他一起杀人
he kills you.
他就会杀了你
Okay, seriously,
说真的
who made up these rules?
这都是谁定的规矩啊
It's a rite of passage into his pack.
加入他的族群需要通过一个仪式
You know what else is a rite of passage?
你还知道有什么其他仪式吗
Graduating from high school.
高中毕业
And you don't have to kill anyone to do it!
不需要杀人就能完成
Why can't you just find him yourself?
为什么你不能自己去找他呢
Why can't you just sniff him out when he's a human?
为什么你不能在他是人形时嗅出他的位置
Because his human scent could be entirely different.
因为人形态的气味可能和真实的完全不一样
It has to be you.
必须是你
You have a connection with him,
你跟他之间有种感应
a link that you can't understand.
那种感应你还不能理解
If I can teach you to control your abilities,
如果我教会你控制自己的能力
you can find him.
你就能找到他
So if I help you
那么如果我帮你
you can stop him?
你就能阻止他吗
Not alone.
一个人不行
We're stronger in numbers.
结群让我们更强大
A pack makes the individual more powerful.
族群在一起使得个体能力加强
How am I supposed to help
如果我连自己在干什么都不清楚的话
if I have no idea what I'm doing?
我又能帮到什么呢
Because I'm gonna teach you.
就因为这样我才要教你
Do you remember what happened that first night
你还记得第一次变形的那晚
you were shot in the arm
你手臂被射中后发生了什么吗
right after you were hit?
就在你被攻击之后
Yeah, I changed back.
我变回原形了
And when you were hit by his car, same thing, right?
当你被车撞倒后也是一样的 对吧
What's the common denominator?
共同特征是什么
What is--
干什么
what the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
It'll heal.
会自愈的
It still hurt!
还是会痛的
And that's what keeps you human
这样就能让你保持人形
Pain.
疼痛
Maybe you will survive.
或许你会幸存下来的
Hey. Listen, you know I feel totally horrible
我那晚的行为
about my behavior the other night, right?
实在太恶劣了 对吧
Oh, totally forgotten.
我早都忘了
No, not forgotten by me.
不 我还没忘
Come on. Call me a "hard bitch" or something.
来吧 "泼妇"之类的随你骂
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表