剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Have you ever taken drugs?
你以前吸过毒吗
Have you?
你呢
Get some sleep.
睡会觉吧
What'd you find out?
你发现什么了
Well, it's bad.
很糟糕
Jackson's got a separated shoulder.
杰克逊肩膀脱臼了
Because of me?
因为我吗
Because he's a tool.
因为他是个小喽啰
Well, is he gonna play?
那他会上场吗
Well, they don't know yet.
他们还不知道
Now they're just counting on you for saturday.
周六比赛他们就靠你了
What?
什么
It looks like what?
看起来什么
Come on.
快点
Damn it.
妈的
好像有个人
你后面看起来
What?
什么
I saw you on the field.
我在场地上看见你了
Wha-what are you talking about?
你说什么
You shifted in front of them!
你当着他们的面就变身了
If they find out what you are,
如果他们发现了你是什么东西
they find out about me.
他们也会发现我的
About all of us.
发现我们所有人
And it is not just the hunters after us,
到那时候 就不只是猎人想来抓咱们了
it's everyone.
所有人都会来
But...they didn't see anything!
但是 他们什么都没看到
I..S-swear, I--
我发誓 我
And they won't!
他们不会看到的
Because if you even try to play
因为如果你周六还想要
in that game on Saturday,
去参加比赛的话
I'm gonna kill you myself.
我会亲手杀死你的
What do you mean you can't play the game tomorrow night?
你说你不能参加明晚的比赛是什么意思
I mean...I can't play the game tomorrow night.
我的意思是 我明晚不能参加比赛了
You can't wait to play theGame tomorrow night.
你迫不及待的想要参加明天晚上的比赛
No, coach, I can't play the Game tomorrow night.
不 教练 我不能参加明晚的比赛
I'm not following.
我不明白
I'm having some personal Issues.
我有点私事
Is it a girl?
是女友吗
No.
不是
Is it a guy?
是男友吗
You know,our goalie Danny is Gay.
我们的守门员丹尼就是同性恋
Yeah, I know, coach,
是 我知道 教练
but That's not it.
但不是因为这个
You don't think Danny's a...
你不觉得丹尼
Good-lookin' guy?
长的很帅吗
I...think he's good-looking.
他是很帅
I--but I--I like girls.
我 但是我 喜欢女孩
And that's not it, anyway! I-I--
总之 跟这个无关 我
What, is it drugs?
什么 因为嗑药吗
Are you doing meth?
你服食兴♥奋♥剂♥吗
Because I had a brother that was addicted to meth.
我有个哥哥就兴♥奋♥剂♥上瘾
You should have seen what it did to his teeth--
你该看看他的牙齿
they were all cracked and rotted.
都裂了 而且腐烂了
It was--it was disgusting.
太恶心了
My...god.
天哪
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He got veneers.
他镶了牙
Is--is that what this is about?
这 就是原因吗
Are you afraid of getting hurt, Mccall?
你是怕受到伤害吗 麦高
No...I'm...
不是 我
having some issues dealing with aggression.
有点攻击性倾向
Well, here's the good news.
这是个好消息
That's why you play lacrosse.
正因如此你才玩长曲棍球
Problem solved.
问题解决了
Coach, I can't play the game tomorrow night.
教练 我明晚不能比赛
Listen, Mccall, part of playing first line
麦高 作为一个首发球员
is taking on the responsibility of being first line.
你就必须承担首发球员的责任
Now, if you can't shoulder that responsibility,
现在 如果你担不起这个责任
then you're back on the bench until you're ready.
你就得回去做冷板凳 直到你可以为止
If I don't play the game,
如果我不上场
you're taking me off first line?
就要让出首发球员的位置了吗
Mccall, play the game.
麦高 上场吧
Busy?
忙吗
No, no, it's just,uh,
不 不 只是
my mom, she's nothing.
我妈说她没事
I mean, it's nothing.
没事
Uh, I'm never busy for you.
你随时可以来找我
I like the sound of that.
很高兴听到你这么说
I have to run to French class,
我得赶去上法语课了
but I wanted you to know that
但是我希望你知道
I'm coming to see you play tomorrow.
明天我会去看你的比赛
You are?
你要去吗
And we're all going out afterwards.
之后我们一起出去玩
You, me, Lydia, Jackson.
你 我 莉迪亚 杰克逊
It's gonna be great.
一定会很好玩
Tell Stiles to come too.
告诉斯泰尔斯也一起来
Uh, save me a seat at lunch. I gotta go.
午饭给我留个座 我得走了
Oh, god.
天哪
Why is there a rumor going around
为什么会有传言说
that you're not playing tomorrow?
你明天不参加比赛
'cause I'm sort of not.
因为我有点不想去
I think you sort of are,
我以为你想去
especially when you brutally
尤其当你狠狠地
injure my boyfriend by ramming into him.
撞伤我男友的时候
He brutally injured himself ramming into me.
是他自己找的
Jackson's gonna play tomorrow.
杰克逊明天会上场
But he's not gonna be at his peak,
但是他不会达到最佳状态
and I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance.
我更希望我男友以最佳状态比赛
Okay.
好啊
I date the captain of the winning lacrosse team,
我是优胜球队队长的女友
and if they start off the season losing,
但是如果他们第一季就输了
I date the captain of the losing lacrosse team.
我就成了输队队长的女友了
I don't date losers.
我不跟败者交往
Losing one game isn't gonna kill anyone.
败一场又不会死人
In fact, it might even save someone.
事实上 甚至可以救人
Fine! Don't play.
好吧 你别去了
We'll probably win anyway.
我们也许还是会赢
Then we'll go out after, like we were planning...
之后一起出去 原计划不变
And I'll introduce Allison to
我会给艾莉森介绍
all the hot players on the team.
队里所有的帅哥队员
And Scott Mccall can stay home,
斯科特·麦高就在家呆着
surfing the net for porn.
看色♥情♥网♥站♥
Mr. McCall, you're not even close to solving your problem.
麦高同学 你的题一点进展也没有
Tell me about it.
管它呢
Hey, come here.
过来
What?
什么事
Come here.
过来
Tell me what they're saying.
告诉我他们在说什么
Can you hear 'em?
听得到他们在说什么吗
We want everyone under the age of 18 to be
我们希望18岁以下的学生
in their home by 9:30 P.M.
必须在九点半之前回家
We'd like to institute the curfew,effective immediately.
我们希望能够立即有效地实行宵禁
Look,we don't...
听着 我们不必
Curfew because of the body.
就是因为尸体才要宵禁
Unbelievable.
真是难以置信
My dad's out looking for a rabid animal,
我爸爸忙着找那只发狂的动物
while the jerk-off who actually killed the girl
而杀死那个女孩的凶手
is just hangin' out, doing whatever he wants.
却能到处游荡 为所欲为
Well,you can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek.
你不能把德里克的真实身份泄露给你♥爸♥爸
I can do something.
但我能做点事
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表