剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
and used as bait to try to catch you.
还被当作抓你的诱饵
Unpleasant, and frankly,
很不幸 坦率讲
a little too Texas Chainsaw Massacre for my taste,
对我来说像《德州电锯杀人狂》里的情节
but quite true.
但是更真实
Now, here's the part that might
这个消息
really kick you in your balls--
可能会令你很不爽
We didn't kill her.
我们并没有杀她
You think I'm lying?
你认为我在说谎
Wouldn't be the first time.
你又不是第一次骗我
Tsk, sweetie...
宝贝
Why don't you just listen to my heart and tell me if I am.
你可以用读心术来辨别我是否在说谎
Okay?
好吗
We
我们
didn't
并没有
kill
杀害
your
你的
sister.
妹妹
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
There's no blips or upticks.
我的音调并没有升高
Just the steady beat of the cold, hard truth.
我只是在平静地叙述一个残酷的现实
Found bite marks on your sister's body, Derek.
我们在你妹妹身上发现了咬痕 德里克
What do you think did that?
你认为是谁干的
A mountain lion?
会是美洲狮吗
Why aren't we helping each other out?
我们何不帮助彼此摆脱困境
You might as well admit what you've been guessing all along,
你恐怕也要承认你一直以来的猜测
which is...
成为了现实
the alpha killed your sister.
是阿尔法狼杀了你妹妹
And all you have to do is tell us who he is,
你只须告诉我们他的身份
and we'll take care of it for you.
由我们来帮你处理
Problem solved, everybody goes home happy.
问题解决了 我们皆大欢喜
Unless
除非
you don't know who he is either.
你也不知道他是谁
Wow. Guess who just became totally useless?
看来有人对我们已经没有价值了
Hey, Scott, it's me again.
斯科特 还是我
I'm just calling to make sure that everything's okay.
我打过来只是想问一下你的情况
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
你一小时前就该到了
Maybe you forgot.
也许你忘了吧
Well, whatever it is, just give me a call
无论如何 给我回个电♥话♥
and let me know that everything's okay.
给我报个平安
All right. Thanks.
谢啦
Sheriff Stilinski.
斯蒂林斯警长
Listen, I hate to bother you, but, uh,
我本不想打扰你 但是
I'm having a bitch of a time getting a consensus on
我在这个问题上花了很长时间
what this is we're dealing with.
想来跟你协商一下
I'm really flattered you've come to me for help,
我很欣慰你来向我寻求帮助
but, like I said before, I'm no expert.
但正如我之前所说 我不是专家
But you were pretty certain the other day
但那天你很确定
about our attacker being a mountain lion.
袭击者就是一只美洲狮
That's right.
是的
I wanna show you something.
我给你看样东西
We got a little lucky here.
我们还算走运
Uh, the video store didn't have any cameras,
虽然音像店没有装摄像头
but a security camera that was watching another
但一个停车场的监视摄像头
parking lot happened to grab a few frames.
拍下了几个画面
Take a look at our mountain lion.
看看我们要找的美洲狮
Here's another.
这是另一张照片
It's interesting.
这张照片很有趣
Actually, uh, this is the interesting one.
其实更有趣的是这张
I see what you mean.
我明白你的意思了
I've never seen a mountain lion do that.
我从没见过这样的美洲狮
Can't say I have either.
我也没见过
You've got a problem here.
你碰到麻烦了
My first instinct was it was a bear,
我的第一感觉是熊
but bears don't walk on two legs.
但熊不会直立行走
No, they drop to all fours.
是的 他们只会四条腿行走
Look, like I said, you really need an expert here.
正如我之前所说的 你需要一位专家
Yeah, yeah, but
没错 但是
could this still be a mountain lion?
这还可能是美洲狮吗
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I've got a sick Doberman that needs my attention.
我还要照顾一只生病的杜宾犬
No other ideas?
没有其他猜测吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Really, I wish I could help you,
我真的很想帮你
but I've got a sick
但我还有一只生病的
Yeah. Dog.
我知道 狗
I heard you.
我听到了
Thanks for humoring me again.
感谢你又一次迁就我
So being completely honest,
一点没有奉承的意思
this was
这是
kind of a perfect birthday.
一次完美的生日
Good.
太好了
I'd know if you were lying anyway.
我要是说谎的话我看得出来的
Oh, really
真的吗
You have a tell.
你有一个破绽
You touch your eyebrow right here.
你摸了眉毛的这里
Let's see if you can figure out if I'm lying now.
看你能否辨别出这句话是真是假
I wish that my parents weren't coming home
我希望父母开完家长会后
from the teacher conferences so
不要回家
I could spend the rest of the day with you.
这样我今天剩下的时间就能陪你了
The rest of the day?
今天剩下的时间
Well... the rest of the night.
今晚剩下的时间
With me?
陪我
Oh, god.
天哪
The parent/teacher conferences.
今天的家长会
I'm supposed to be there.
我本来应该去的
Ugh, I'm below "C" on, like, everything.
我不及格 完了
Well, they're going on now.
家长会正在进行当中
Right now.
现在
Jackson's a highly motivated student.
杰克逊是一个很积极的学生
In fact, I'd describe him as "Unusually driven".
事实上 我称他有一种"不寻常的紧迫感"
Yeah, we were hoping he might ease up on himself a little.
我们希望他能适当地自我减压
He's always been real hard on himself.
但他对自己的要求总是很严
It's just, you know, something
我们认为是
we assumed was an effect of him being adopted.
被收养的经历影响了他的性格
I think I understand.
我懂了
He's never met his biological parents.
他从未见过自己的亲生父母
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
It's the need to please,
他想让父母感到满意
the overachieving, the desire to make someone proud
他精益求精 想让父母为自己感到骄傲
someone he's never even met.
尽管他没见过自己的亲生父母
Something certainly seems to have recalibrated his desire
看来有些事情改变了他为自己设立的目标
for achievement several notches higher.
希望能更上一层楼
Not to be too blunt about it,
委婉点说
but he seems almost obsessed.
他几乎沉迷于此
Let me tell you,
我想跟你们说
there's plenty to say about Lydia.
莉迪亚有很多值得一提的事
Did I not predict this?
我早就说了吧
Here we go.
又开始了
Total nuclear meltdown as usual.
还真是死性不改
What is it?
您说吧
Is it her grades, concentration issues,
是成绩差 还是思想不集中
erratic behavior?
亦或是行为乖张
I'm not the one who told her she
我又不是那个逼她选择
had to choose who she wants to live with,
要跟谁一起生活的人
as if that wouldn't warp
好像他不知道
a 16-year-old girl.
这会给一个十六岁少女带来心理阴影似的
Just tell us what the problem is.
您就告诉我们到底是什么问题吧
I wasn't aware that there was a problem.
我并不认为她有什么值得担忧的问题
Academically,
在学习上
Lydia's one of the finest students I've ever had.
莉迪亚是我教过最棒的学生之一
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表