剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
'cause it's really starting to freak me out.
我希望只是满月造成的
I'm fine.
我很好
You should go now.
你现在该走了
All right, I'll leave.
好吧 我这就走
Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag
听着 至少你过来看看
and see what I bought?
我给你买♥♥了点什么吧
You know, maybe you use it,
用得上就用
Maybe you don't.
用不上就算了
Sound good?
好吗
You think I'm gonna let you put these on
你觉得我会让你用这些链子绑住我
and chain me up like a dog?
就像栓狗一样吗
Actually, no.
事实上 不是
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
Protecting you from yourself and giving you some payback...
保护你 顺便给你点惩罚
For making out with Lydia.
谁叫你吻了莉迪亚
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
Oh, I was just thinking I might get back into something
我只是想把那些我好久没干的事情
I haven't done for a while.
再拾起来
What about you?
你呢
Oh, uh, for Danny.
给丹尼买♥♥这个
Mccall bashed him pretty hard on the field.
麦高在操场上狠狠打了他一顿
Why do I get the feeling you could use someone to talk to?
为什么我觉得你想找个人聊聊
Is it that obvious?
那么明显吗
Maybe because I'm kind of feeling the same way.
可能是因为我也有同感吧
I brought you some water.
我给你拿了点水
SCOTT
斯科特
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
You kissed her, Scott, okay?
你吻了她 斯科特 好吗
You kissed Lydia.
你吻了莉迪亚
That's, like, the one girl that i ev--
她是我唯一一个有
And, you know, the past three hours,
你知道吗 这三个小时里
I've been thinking, it's probably just the full moon,
我一直在想 也许只是因为今天是满月
you know, he doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow,
可能 他根本不知道他在做什么
he'll be totally back to normal.
到了明天 他就会恢复正常
He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been.
他甚至可能会忘了他是一个什么样的笨蛋
A son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend.
王八蛋 让人难以置信的垃圾朋友
She kissed me.
是她吻的我
What?
什么
I didn't kiss her.
我没有吻她
She kissed me.
是她吻的我
She would have done a lot more, too.
她其实还想更进一步
You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me.
你真应该看看她紧紧抱着我的样子
She would have done anything I wanted.
她会任我予取予求
Anything!
任何事情
If I tell you something,
如果我和你说点事情
will you promise not to laugh?
你能保证不笑话我吗
I would never laugh at you.
我绝对不会笑话你的
I don't think it was Derek in the school.
我觉得那天在学校里的不是德里克
Neither do I.
我也觉得不是
Stiles, please let me out.
斯泰尔斯 求你放了我吧
It's the full moon, I swear.
肯定是因为满月 我发誓
You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose.
你知道我不会故意做这些事情的
Please, Stiles, let me out.
求你了 斯泰尔斯 放开我吧
It's starting to hurt.
开始疼了
It's not like the first time.
这不是第一次了
It's the full moon.
只是因为满月
It's Allison
只是因为艾莉森
breaking up with me.
和我分手了
I know...
因为我知道
That it's not just taking a break.
那并不仅仅是分开一段时间
She broke up with me.
我们彻底分手了
And it's killing me.
这简直要了我的命
I feel completely hopeless.
我感到很绝望
Just, please, let me out.
求求你 放我出去
I can't.
我不能
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Is there something else?
是另一个人吗
Look, Allison, just because you can't trust Scott,
听着 艾莉森 你不信任斯科特
doesn't mean you can't trust anybody.
并不意味着你不能相信其他人
But that's the thing.
就是这个问题
There are people lying to me,
有人对我撒谎了
people closer to me than Scott.
比斯科特跟我还要亲的人
Who?
谁
My father.
我父亲
And it's--it's not like I don't realize
虽然我没觉得我们家
we're not exactly the most normal family on the block.
是这个街区最正常的一家
I mean, not every teenage girl
我的意思是 并不是所有十几岁的女孩
comes home to a garage full oF Glocks and AK-47s.
家里车♥库♥都装满了格洛克手♥枪♥和自动步♥枪♥
But, um...?
但是
I just have this weird feeling like
我只是莫名其妙地感觉
my dad knows more about what happened
学校里面发生的事情
in the school than we do.
我爸爸知道的比我们多
Scott, are you okay?
斯科特 你没事吧
Scott?
斯科特
And I saw someone standing in the hall, but...
我看见有人站在大厅里 但是
but, I mean, it might have been Derek,
我意思是 那也许是德里克
but I couldn't see any features.
我看不清它的脸
It was...
看上去
it was just this kind of black shape.
看上去只是个黑影
Here's where it gets really hard to explain.
接下来就很难解释得通了
The guy...
那个人
or whatever it was...
或者是其它什么东西
It just got down on all fours,
它趴下来用四肢支撑身体
and then just took off.
然后它就跑了
On all fours, like hands and knees?
四肢 手和膝盖吗
No, like hands and feet.
不是 手和脚
Like an animal.
像动物一样
He moved like an animal.
他像动物一样行走
Well, then how do you know it wasn't an animal?
那你怎么知道那不是一只动物
Because when it was standing up,
因为当它站起来的时候
it looked like a guy.
它看起来就像个人
Then what was it?
那它是什么
What was that?
上面是什么
Stop!
住手
Scott, stop!
斯科特 住手
What's happening to me?
我做了什么
Exactly what he wants to happen.
正是他想要看到的
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Has anyone seen my--
你们见到我
Has anyone seen my dad?
你们谁见过我爸爸
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
That one's Stiles?
那就是斯泰尔斯吗
Another friend of Allison's.
艾莉森的另一个朋友
Are you gonna tell me about that talk you had with her?
你到底要我你和她都说了点什么了吗
You tell me something first.
你先告诉我
That night you came across those two Betas,
那天晚上你发现的那两只贝塔狼
one of them was smaller, right?
其中有一只要小一些 对吗
Well, was he just smaller?
或是 他是本身就很小
Or could he have been younger, too?
还是他也有可能年轻些
Wait.
等等
I can't do this.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't be this and be with Allison.
我不能这个样子和艾莉森在一起
I need you to tell me the truth.
我要你给我说实话
Is there a cure?
有没有恢复正常人的办法
For someone who was bitten?
对于像我这样被咬过变身的狼人
I've heard of one.
我听说过一个办法
I don't know if it's true.
我不知道管不管用
Well, what is it?
是什么
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表