剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Stole it.
偷的
Temporarily misappropriated.
暂时挪用
Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate
运动员慢跑时教练用它
with his phone while he jogs,
在手♥机♥上监测心率
and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day.
今天你就戴着它吧
Isn't that coach's phone?
那不是教练的手♥机♥吗
That, I stole.
这个 我偷的
Why?
为什么
All right, well, your heart rate goes up
当你变身的时候
when you go wolf, right?
心率会加快 对吧
When you're playing lacrosse,
当你打曲棍球的时候
when you're with Allison,
当你和艾莉森在一起时
whenever you get angry.
甚至当你生气的时候
Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning
或许控制变身的关键
to control your heart rate.
在于学会控制你的心率
Like the incredible hulk.
就像绿巨人一样
Kind of like the incredible hulk, yeah.
和绿巨人差不多吧
No, I'm like the incredible hulk.
不 我和绿巨人一样
Would you shut up and put the strap on?
你能闭嘴把它戴上吗
This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period.
我还真没打算过这样利用我的课余时间
All right.
好了
You ready?
准备好了吗
No.
没有
Remember, don't get angry.
切忌 莫生气
I'm starting to think this was a really bad idea.
我开始觉得这是个坏主意了
Oh, man.
伙计
Okay, that one...kind of hurt.
好吧 刚才那下有点疼
Quiet.
别说话
Remember, you're supposed to be
记住 你应该
thinking about your heart rate, all right?
想的是你的心率 好吗
About staying calm.
要心止如水
Stay calm.
保持平静
Staying calm.
心止如水
Staying totally calm.
绝对要心止如水
There's no balls flying at my face--
根本没有球冲我的脸飞过来
Aah! Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
You know what?
你知道吗
I think my aim is actually improving.
我觉得我越瞄越准了
Wonder why.
才怪
Don't get angry.
莫生气
I'm not getting angry.
我没生气
Scott?
斯科特
Scott, you started to change.
斯哥特 你要变身了
From anger.
就是因为生气
But it was more than that.
但比生气的感觉更复杂
Was like, the angrier I got, the stronger I felt.
就好像我越生气就觉得自己越强壮
So it is anger, then. Derek's right.
那就是生气 德里克是对的
I can't be around Allison.
我不能接近艾莉森
Just because she makes you happy?
就因为她让你快乐
No, because she makes me weak.
不 因为她让我变弱了
So you stay away from her for a few days. You can do that.
那你就远离她几天 你能做到的
But is it a few days, or is it forever?
但是到底是几天 还是永远
You know, this whole "Women make you weak" thing
"女人让你变弱了"这件事
is a little too spartan warrior for me.
对我来说有点斯巴达勇士的意思
It's probably just part of the learning process.
或许它只是学习过程中的一部分
Yeah, but you've seen Derek.
是 但是你见过德里克了
I mean, the guy's totally alone.
那家伙是个独行侠
What if I can, like, never be around her again?
要是我永远也不能和她在一起了呢
Well, if you're not dead,
好吧 如果你没死
that could be a good thing.
那会是件好事
Rather be dead.
还不如死了呢
You're not gonna end up like Derek, all right?
你不会和德里克一样的 好吗
We'll figure it out.
我们会找到解决方法的
Okay.
好吧
Come on. Let's get out of here.
好了 我们走吧
Something smells terrible in here, anyway.
这里的气味糟糕透了
Really? In a boys' locker room?
真的吗 男生更衣室里
That doesn't make any sense at all.
根本说不通啊
No, it's like something's rotting or dying.
不 就好像什么东西腐烂了或要死了一样
What are you reading?
你看什么呢
Just stuff for a history project.
一些历史方面的研究
You have a free period, or...
你下课了 还是
No, I--I just don't like sitting through chem.
不 我只是不喜欢上化学课
Understandable.
可以理解
Did...did you want something?
你有什么事吗
Actually, um, yeah.
事实上 是的
I wanted to talk.
我想和你谈谈
I realize that I've been a jerk to you.
我意识到我一直对你们太糟了
And especially to scott.
特别是对斯科特
And I wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我想说 我很抱歉
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Okay.
好的
I...I believe you're being serious,
我相信你的是认真的
but I'm not so sure I believe you're being sincere.
但是不太确定你是不是真心的
Do you know what it's like to be
你知道作为球队里最好的球员
the best player on the team?
是什么感受吗
To be the star?
一个明星
To have every single person at the game
比赛中的每一个人
chanting your name?
都高呼着你的名字
And then...some kid...
然后 某个毛头小子
some kid just comes along,
某个毛头小子横空出世
and then everyone starts looking at him instead of you.
然后每个人都开始注意他而非你
Do you know what that feels like?
你了解那种感觉吗
No, I don't.
不了解
Well, it feels like something's been...
这么说吧 就像是有人...
It feels like something's been stolen from you.
就像是有人偷走了属于你的东西
And then you start to feel like you'd do...anything.
然后你就想 无论如何你都要
Anything in the world to get it back.
你无论如何都要将其抢回来
Haven't you ever learned
你难道不知道在"团队"里
there's no "I" in "Team"?
不是只有"自己"吗
Yeah, but there is a "Me".
对 但是有"我"
Ha. That was a joke.
只是开个玩笑
Gosh.
天啊
You must really, really hate me.
你一定很讨厌 很讨厌我
Not at all.
一点也没有
You sure?
真的吗
Because... I'm not a bad guy.
因为 我不是个坏人
I mean, yeah, I make stupid mistakes.
虽然我会犯一些愚蠢的错误
A lot, but...
很多错误 但是
I'm not bad.
我本性不坏
I really like you.
我真的喜欢你
And--and Scott.
和...斯科特
I really--I really like you both,
我真的很喜欢你们俩
and I want you guys to like me.
我希望你们也能喜欢我
I want to get to know you guys better.
我想更深入的了解你们
So... What are you reading?
那么 你在读什么
Let's go.
我们要上课了
Sit, sit, sit, sit.
快点坐好
We got a lot to cover today.
今天任务很多
Let's go.
马上要开始了
Quicker.
加快脚步
Hey, Stiles, sit behind me, dude.
斯泰尔斯 兄弟 快坐我后面
I haven't seen you all day.
我今天一整天都没见到你
Uh, yeah.
那个
I've been, uh, super busy.
我今天一直超忙的
When are you gonna get your phone fixed?
那你什么时候能把手♥机♥修好
I feel like I'm totally disconnected from you.
我觉得我们好像完全失去联络了
Uh, soon.
快修好了
Real soon.
会很快的
I changed lab partners, by the way.
顺便跟你说一声 我换了实验搭档了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表