剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?
就已经打入莉迪亚的小团体内部了
Because she's hot.
因为她也是个辣妞呗
Beautiful people herd together.
美女就喜欢扎推
So,this weekend,there's a Party.
这个周末有个派对
A party?
派对
Yeah...Friday night.
没错 星期五晚上
You should come.
你应该过来
Uh,I can't.
我不能
It's family night this Friday.
这周五有家庭聚会
Thanks for asking.
谢谢你的邀请
You sure? I mean,everyone's going after the scrimmage.
真不去么 练习赛后大家可是都会去呢
You mean like football?
你是说足球比赛么
Football's a joke in beacon.
足球在比肯就是个大笑话
The sport here is lacrosse.
我们说的是长曲棍网
We've won the state championship
我们可是这个州的
for the past three years.
三连冠
Because of a certain team captain.
都是你这个队长的功劳
Well,we have practice in a few minutes.
我们几分钟后有训练课
That is,if you don't have anywhere else--
如果你没有地方要去的话
Well,I was going to--
我要
Perfect...you're coming.
好极了 来嘛
But if you play...
但是如果你上场的话
I'll have no one to talk to on the bench.
那么在观众席我就找不到说话的人
Are you really gonna do that to your best friend?
你忍♥心这样对你最好的朋友么
I can't sit out again.
我不能再置身局外了
My whole life is sitting on the sidelines.
我这辈子都是坐在边线区
This season, I make first line.
本赛季 我要争取做首发
Mccall!
麦高
Yeah?
啥事
You're on goal.
你守门
I've never played.
我从未上场过
I know--scoring some shots
我知道 多进几个球
will give the boys a confidence boost.
会增强队员们的信心
It's a first day back thing.
这是归校第一天的惯例
Get them energized, fired up!
让他们的小宇宙爆发 燃烧吧
What about me?
那我怎么办
Try not to take any in the face.
尽量不要让球打中你的脸
Let's go! Come on!
动起来吧 加油
Who is that?
那是谁
Him?
他
I'm not sure who he is.
我不知道他是谁
Why?
怎么了
He's in my english class.
他跟我一起上英语课
Hey, way to catch with your face, Mccall!
还没打到你的脸呢 麦高
He seems like he's pretty Good.
他打得很好嘛
Yeah,very good.
没错 十分厉害
Oh,god.
天啊
That is my friend!
那是我的哥们儿
I don't know what it was.
我不知道为什么会那样
It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball.
就像时间为了让我能抓到球而停了下来
And that's not the only weird thing.
而且这不是唯一一个奇怪的事情
I can...hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear.
我能 听见一些我不应该听见的声音
Smell things.
或者闻到一些东西
Smell things? Like what?
闻东西吗 例如什么
Like mint mojito gum in your Pocket.
你口袋里的摩奇多口香糖[一种鸡尾酒]
I don't even have any mint Mojito--
我可没有什么摩奇多
So all this started with a bite.
所以就是从被咬了一口开始的
What if it's like an infection
如果这是一个感染
like my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?
我体内在我休克之前会充满肾上腺素吗
I actually think I've heard of this--
我真的听说过这个
it's a specific kind of infection.
这是一种很特别的传染病
Are you serious?
你确定吗
Yeah.
当然
Yeah,I think it's called Lycanthropy.
我觉得它好像叫变狼妄想狂
What's that?
那是什么
Is that bad?
很糟糕吗
Oh,yeah,it's the worst.
对 糟的不能再糟了
But only once a month.
但只是每月一次
Once a month?
每月一次吗
On the night of the full moon.
在月圆之夜
Hey,you're the one who heard a wolf howling.
你可是听过狼嚎的啊
Hey,there could be something seriously wrong with me.
我可能哪里真的出了问题
I know! You're a werewolf!
我知道 你是狼人
Okay,obviously I'm kidding.
很明显我在开玩笑
But if you see me in shop class
但如果你在工艺课上看到我
trying to melt all the silver I can find,
试着把我能找到的银器全融掉
it's 'cause Friday's a full moon.
那是因为周五是满月日
No,I-I could have sworn this was it.
不会吧 我敢肯定就是这儿了
I saw the body,the deer came running.
我看见了尸体 鹿群从我身边飞驰而过
I dropped my inhaler.
我把我的助吸器落在这里了
Maybe the killer moved the body.
可能杀手挪动了尸体
If he did,I hope he left my inhaler.
如果真这样 我希望他留下我的助吸器
Those things are like 80 bucks.
那东西差不多八十美元呢
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
This is private property.
这是私人领地
Uh,sorry,man,we didn't know.
抱歉 我们不知道
Yeah,we were just looking for something, but...
我们在找东西 但是
Uh,forget it.
别管它了
All right, I gotta get to work.
我要去工作了
Dude, that was Derek Hale.
伙计 那是德里克·霍尔
You remember,right?
你还记得吧
He's only like a few years older than us.
他看起来只比我们大几岁而已
Remember what?
记得什么啊
His family.
他们家的事
They all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago.
差不多十年前他们都被火烧死了
I wonder what he's doing back.
我很好奇他回来干什么
Come on.
过来
Hey,kitties.
嗨 猫咪们
I didn't see it.
我没看到它
I took my eyes off the road for,
我就把视线离开路面
like two seconds to change the song on my ipod,
两秒钟来换一下歌♥曲
and then this dog, it just came out of nowhere!
然后这只狗就不知道从哪里跑了出来
It's all right, it's all right,
没事的 别担心
it's all right.
别着急
Do you remember where it happened
你记得发生的地点吗
so I can send Animal Control to find it?
我好让动物管理处去找
No! I mean,yes,I know where I hit it,
不 是的 我是说我知道在哪里撞了它
but the dog is--
但是那只狗
Where is it?
它在哪儿
It's in my car.
在我车里
You okay?
你没事吧
She's just frightened.
她只是吓坏了
That makes two of us.
我也吓坏了
Let me see if I have any better luck.
看看运气女神还眷不眷顾我
I think her leg is broken.
她的腿断了
I've seen the doctor do plenty of splints.
我见过医生用夹板固定腿
I can do it myself and then give
我自己来试试看
her a painkiller for now.
然后给她点止痛药
Yeah,I have a shirt in my bag.
我包里有一件T恤
Oh,I don't want to trouble You.
我不想太麻烦你
Here.
给你
What?
怎么
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看到
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你帮我
I feel really stupid.
我太傻了
How come?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
'cause I freaked out like a total girl.
我就像个女生一样不知所措
You are a girl.
你本来就是女生啊
I freaked out like a girly Girl,
我吓得就像个小女生
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表