剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
What were you doing here anyway?
你在这做什么
Were you... following us?
你是在 跟踪我们吗
No. Not at all.
不是 当然不是
Um, your Dad told me that you run this trail sometimes,
你♥爸♥爸告诉我你有时跑步会经过这条路
and I thought might catch you alone.
我想可能会单独见到你
By following me?
用跟踪我的方法吗
Well...yeah.
算是吧
What for?
为什么
I found this at school.
我在学校捡到这个
Thank God!
感谢上帝
I was beginning to think it was stolen.
我还以为它被偷了呢
No. No, just lost.
不 只是丢了而已
Definitely not...stolen by anyone.
绝对不是 被谁偷去的
Well, thank you for finding it.
谢谢你帮我找到它
And for bringing it.
还带给我
You don't...
你不会认为
Think I'm a total stalker, do you?
我是一个变♥态♥跟踪狂吧
Hmm... No.
不
I just think you're weird.
我只是觉得你挺古怪
Like you always are.
就跟你平时一样
Whatcha doing?
你在干嘛
Work.
工作
Anything I can help with?
我能帮什么忙吗
You know, if you poured me an ounce of whiskey,
如果你能给我倒一盎司威士忌
that would be awfully nice.
我就很满足了
Any leads?
有头绪吗
You know I can't discuss that with you.
你知道我不能跟你说的
Not too much.
别倒多
Okay.
好了
There ya go, Dad.
给 老爸
Thanks. Bottoms up.
谢谢 干了它
You know, Derek Hale
跟你说 德里克·霍尔
would be a whole hale of a lot...
就会变得更天啥的
Hale of a lot?
更天啥
Hell of a lot?
更天煞的
Hell.
天煞的
Yes.
对
He would be a hell of a lot easier to catch
如果能拿到他清晰的照片
if could get an actual picture of him.
他就会变得更天煞的好抓
How do you not have a picture of him?
你们怎么可能没有他的照片
It's the weirdest thing.
怪就怪在这里
It's like every time we try to get a mug shot, it's like two...
每次我们要拍他的大头照 都似乎
laser beams were pointing at the camera.
有两束强光打在相机上
Nice.
有意思
Oh, my God. Ohh!
我的天
God, that ounce hit me like a brick.
天呀 那点儿酒就把我打倒了
and I have said way too much,
我好像说得太多了
and if you repeat any of that-
如果你敢说出去一丁点
Dad... It's me.
爸 我是你儿子啊
I'm not gonna say anything.
我不会说出去的
Come on.
放心啦
See, the thing is they're all connected.
这些事都有关联
I mean, the bus driver that got killed,
被杀的巴士司机
he was an insurance investigator
是个被派去查清
assigned to the Hale house fire.
霍尔老宅火灾事件的保险调查员
"Terminated under suspicion of fraud."
"定论为疑似诈骗行为"
Exactly.
没错
Who else?
还有谁
The video store clerk who got his throat slashed...
音像店被割断喉咙的员工
He's a convicted felon, history of arson.
被判过刑 有纵火前科
What about the other two guys,
其他两个人呢
the guys who got killed in the woods?
在树林子里被杀的两个
priors all over their records including...
他们俩都有前科 其中包括
arson.
纵火罪
So maybe they all had something to do with the fire.
他们都和火灾有关
Another shot?
再来一杯
No, no, no, no more.
不不不 不喝了
Dad, come on. You work really hard, right?
老爸 你工作这么辛劳 对吧
You deserve it.
这是你应得的奖励
Oh, my God, I'm gonna have such a hangover.
我的上帝 我会醉得不省人事的
You mean you're gonna have such a good night's sleep.
你是想说你今晚会睡得跟睡美人似的吧
I'm gonna have an eternity in the lowest circle of hell.
我会因此下地狱无尽轮回的
Scott, I know you wasn't handed in your paper today.
斯科特 我知道你今天没交论文
If you need an extension,
如果需要延期
the best I can do is another 48 hours.
我最多再给你48小时时间
Ohh, son of a...
真♥他♥妈♥混
Not now, Mom.
我没空 妈妈
I said not now.
我说了没空
Sorry. Your Mom let me in.
对不起 你妈妈让我进来的
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
ohh... Stiles, there's just so many questions.
斯泰尔斯 有太多问题了
Like what?
比如什么
Like if Derek...
比如德里克
wanted to kill everyone involved with the fire,
比如德里克想杀掉所有和纵火有关的人
then why start with his sister?
那他为什么最先杀他姐姐
I mean, she had nothing to do with it.
她什么都没做啊
Why make it look like some kind of animal did it?
为什么这看起来是某种动物干的
When that cougar ended up in the parking lot...
停车场那只美洲豹被打死后
I checked with Animal Control.
我去动物管制部查了
You know the instances of wild animal reports were up 70%
野生动物案例的报告量
over the past few months?
在过去几个月里上升了70%
It's like they're just going crazy, running out of the woods.
就好像它们疯了 从树林里都跑出来了
I don't know.
我不明白
Or something's scaring them out.
也许有东西把它们吓得都逃出来了
You know, I miss talking to you.
知道吗 我很怀念和你促膝而谈的日子
It's like we never have time-
我们好像总没时间
Dad, you know, I have to make a phone call. I'm sorry.
爸爸 我得打个电♥话♥ 抱歉
I'll be right back.
马上回来
I do. I miss it.
我真的 很怀念
And I miss your mom.
我想你妈妈
What'd you say?
你说什么
Thanks.
谢谢你
You want me to say something first?
你想让我先说点什么吗
No. Okay.
不用 好吧
Do you want me to leave you alone for a few minutes?
你想让我出去 自己待会儿吗
Why would I want that?
我为什么想自己待着
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's just that, um...
就是因为
you came in here and said that you wanted to talk,
你进来说你想要谈谈
and we've been sitting here for like ten minutes...
然后我们就这样坐着待了十分钟
and you haven't said anything yet,
你什么都还没说
and it's starting to freak me out.
有点吓着我了
Sorry. It's a little hard to start.
对不起 我不知道从哪儿说起
This is going to sound really ridiculous.
听起来会挺离谱的
And I-I guess I just...
我觉得我只是
I don't want you to laugh at me.
我不想让你笑话我
I would never laugh at you.
我永远不会笑话你的
It's about my family.
是关于我的家族
Okay.
好
A little while ago, I caught them in a lie.
不久之前 我发现他们对我撒谎了
A small one.
一个小谎
When my aunt first arrived, she had car trouble, and...
我姑姑第一次来时 车出了问题
my dad said it was a flat tire,
我爸爸说是车爆胎了
but she said she needed a jump-start.
但姑姑说她需要助推启动
Maybe it was just a little miscommunication.
也许只是有一些误会
Yeah. That's what I thought too.
是啊 我也是这么以为的
And then I found glass on her car like...
然后我在她的车上找到了碎玻璃
her window had been smashed in.
就像她的车窗被人从外边打破了一样
I've been overhearing some really strange conversations.
我偷听到很多很奇怪的对话
I think some of it has to do with Derek.
我认为有些跟德里克有关
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表