剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Do it with him with a condom.
记得要他戴上安全套
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
After one date?
我们才约会一次
Don't be a total prude.
别像个小女孩似的大惊小怪
Give him a little taste.
让他尝一点甜头尝尝
Well, I--I mean,
我是说
how much is "A little taste"?
怎么才算"一点甜头"呢
Oh, god. You really like him, don't you?
天哪 你真的喜欢他 是吧
He's just different.
他与众不同
When I first moved here, I had a plan--
我刚搬来这里的时候 我就计划
no boyfriends till college.
上大学前不谈恋爱
I just move too much.
毕竟我老是搬家
But...
但是
then I met him, and...
我遇到了他
He was different.
他很不一样
I--I don't know.
我 我不知道
Can't explain it.
说不出为什么
I can. It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine.
我知道 因为你大脑里的苯乙胺醇在泛滥
What?
什么
I'll tell you what to do.
我教你怎么做
When's he coming over?
他什么时候去
Right after school.
就放学后
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, no, not here!
不 别在这儿啊
You've gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
This guy's everywhere.
这家伙阴魂不散啊
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
I was shot.
我中枪了
He's not looking so good, dude.
他看起来不怎么好 兄弟
Why aren't you healing?
你为什么没有自愈
I can't. It was--it was
我不能 这是
a different kind of bullet.
一种特殊的子弹
A silver bullet?
银子弹吗
No, you idiot.
不是 你个白♥痴♥
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
That's what she meant when she
怪不得她说
said you had 48 hours.
你只有48小时
What?
什么
Who--who said 48 hours?
谁 谁说的48小时
The one who shot you.
就是开枪的那人
What are you doing?
你干什么
Stop that!
别这么做
I'm trying to tell you, i can't!
我想告诉你 我控制不了
Derek, get up!
德里克 起来
I'm gonna put him in your car.
我要把他扶到你车上
I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used.
我要你找出他们用的什么子弹
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
我能有什么办法做这个
Because she's an Argent.
因为她是阿金斯家族的
She's with them.
她跟他们一伙的
Why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你
Because you need me.
因为你需要我
Fine. I'll try.
好 我尽量
Get him out of here.
带他离开这儿
I hate you for this so much.
我恨死你了
What was he doing here?
他在这里做什么
Stiles was just, um,
斯泰尔斯只是
giving him a ride.
载他一程
Uh, long story.
说来话长
But I thought you said you weren't friends with him.
但我记得你说过你跟他不是朋友
No, not really.
不 也没这么绝对
Um, we're still studying together, right?
我们还是要一块儿学习 对吧
So I'll meet you back at your place?
那我们在你家见
Okay, bye.
好的 拜拜
See you later.
一会儿见
How did you--
你怎么
You got here at the same time I did.
你和我同时到
Oh. Yeah, I--I--
是的 我
I just took a shortcut.
我抄的近路
Really short shortcut.
非常近的路
What is going on with you today?
你今天怎么了
You're acting all kinds of bizarre.
整个人怪怪的
I'm just...
我只是
stressing about classes.
学习压力大
I'm not doing as good this year.
这学期成绩不太好
Not doing as well.
我也不是很好
See? Exactly.
看吧 确实是
Maybe we should start with English?
也许我们先从英语开始
Don't worry! Nobody's gonna be home for hours.
别怕 家里几小时内都没人
Come on.
进来吧
Okay.
好的
I'm still unpacking.
我还没有收拾的
Uh...haven't you been here for, like, over a month?
你在这儿待了 一个多月了吧
I'm taking my time.
我不着急的
So, uh, I figure that we...
那么 我想我们
start with, um, history...
从历史开始吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. I just--
没怎么 我只是
I--I...
我 我
don't wanna make you feel like
不想让你觉得我在
you have to do something you don't wanna do.
让你做不想做的事
I'm not doing anything I don't wanna do.
我不会做不愿意做的事
Are you?
你呢
Seriously asking me that question?
你是认真的在问这个问题吗
Are you gonna answer that?
你要接吗
Um, uh, it's probably just Stiles.
也许是斯泰尔斯
It'll go to voice mail.
我不接的话它会直接进
Eventually.
语♥音♥信箱的
Wait!
等等
Uh, yeah, I should answer now.
我还是现在接了算了
Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay?
你别把血流在我的坐垫上了 好吗
We're almost there.
我们就要到了
Almost where?
到哪儿
Your house.
你家
What?
什么
No, you can't take me there.
不 你不能带我去那儿
I can't take you to your own house?
为什么我不能带你去你家
Not when I can't protect myself.
因为现在我无法保护自己
All right.
好吧
What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet?
要是斯科特找不到你的神奇小子弹会怎么样
Hmm? Are you dying?
你会死吗
Not yet.
还死不了
I have a last resort.
我还有一个避身之处
What do you mean?
什么意思
What last resort?
什么避身之处
Oh, my god. What is that?
天哪 那是什么
Oh, is that contagious?
那会传染吗
You know what, you should probably just get out.
你还是给我下车好了
Start the car.
开车
Now.
快点
I don't think you should be barking orders
我不觉得你在这种情况下
with the way you look, okay?
还有什么资格对我发号♥施令
In fact, I think if I wanted to,
事实上 要是我愿意的话
I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out
我完全可以把你这狼崽子拖出去
into the middle of the road and leave you for dead.
扔到马路中间 让你等死
Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out...
发动车子 否则别怪用我尖利的牙齿
with my teeth.
把你的喉咙撕烂
It's off. Sorry about that.
关机了 对不起了
Who's this?
她是谁
That's my dad's sister Kate,
她是我老爸的妹妹凯特
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表