剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
at just how grateful
我能有多感激时
I can be.
你会吃惊的
Hey. What happened?
发生什么事了
What?
什么
What do you mean, what?
什么叫"什么事"
Did you ask her?
你问她了吗
Did she say anything?
她说什么了吗
Did she say she liked me?
她有没有说她喜欢我
Did she imply she liked me?
她至少暗示了她喜欢我吗
Yeah.
对
Yeah, she likes you.
是的 她喜欢你
In fact, she's totally into you.
事实上 她完全迷上你了
Go, go, go, go!
快快快
Let's go, next!
加油 下一个
Perfect!
很好
Scott, you okay, dude?
斯科特 你还好吗
Look, I know we just got good news and all,
我了解刚才我们听到了些好消息
but there's still seven hours till the full moon, okay?
但离月圆还是有七个小时
Let's go!
行动起来
Guess some people don't appreciate
看起来好像有些人
your new status there, Mccall.
对你当队长不服啊 麦高
Who's next?
谁是下一个
Let's go.
动起来
You have a problem with that, Belinski?
别林斯基 你有什么问题吗
What? Yeah, no.
什么 没有
All right, you're up, big boy.
很好 该你了 大帅哥
Let's go!
加油
That's it, Mccall!
就该这样 麦高
That's the spirit!
勇往直前
You earn it!
赢得别人的赞同
Earn it, Mccall!
赢得它 麦高
Danny!
丹尼
Oh, man, Danny!
我的天啊 丹尼
We didn't hit him that hard.
我们没用多大力气打他
Dude, what the hell are you doin'?
伙计 你丫在干嘛啊
He's twice the size of me.
他相当于我的两倍
Come on, watch out.
来 小心点
Yeah, but everybody likes Danny.
话是没错 但大家都喜欢丹尼
Now everybody's gonna hate you.
现在大家都会讨厌你
I don't care.
我不在乎
Is he okay?
他怎么样
It looks like he just has a bloody nose--
他好像只是流鼻血了
What?
怎么
Your lipstick.
你唇膏花了
Oh, wonder how that happened.
怎么弄成这样的啊
Yeah.
是啊
I wonder.
我也很好奇
Right, now, you can't tell your father about this,
很好 你可不能告诉你老爸
because he'll kill me.
因为他会杀了我的
Okay.
好
Well, what's our hapless victim's name?
我们倒霉的受害人叫什么名字
Mr. Bear.
熊先生
You named your teddy bear Mr. Bear?
你称泰迪熊为熊先生
That's, like, the worst teddy bear name in the world.
这是世界上最难听的泰迪熊名了
I was five years old.
我那时候才五岁
All right, well, just shoot your unimaginatively named bear
好吧 就对着这个名字枯燥的熊开枪吧
And put it out of its misery.
让它脱离苦难
See, now, that's what I'm talkin' about.
看见了吗 这就是我要说的
See, if you would have had that the other night,
如果你那晚这么做了
you would have just--whoa, wait a minute.
那你就 等一下
I thought you wanted to learn how to do this, sweetie.
我以为你想学这个的 亲爱的
I just don't know what happened.
我只是不知道我们怎么了
With Scott?
和斯科特吗
Listen, my gorgeous, young niece,
听好 我年轻迷人的侄女
you're gonna break hearts left and right, okay?
你要将心一分为二 好吗
And he was lucky to have gotten
而能得到你美丽世界的一小部分
the tiny, little taste of Allison argent's world that he got.
已经是他三生有幸了
But it just...
只是
It felt so right with him.
跟他在一起感觉我们那么相配
And then he just started acting so strange,
然后他开始变得如此陌生
and now I don't know what to believe.
而现在我不知道该相信什么
Well, sweetie, he's a guy.
亲爱的 他是个男人
You can't believe anything.
你不能相信任何东西
It's just the whole thing with Derek Hale the other night.
就是那晚关于德里克·霍尔的整件事
And Scott saying he didn't know him,
斯科特说他不认识他
but I saw them together.
但我看见他们在一起了
Whoa, hold on.
停停停
Wait, back up.
等一下 你刚才说什么
Scott knows Derek?
斯科特认识德里克
Alleged killer Derek?
所谓的杀手德里克吗
Are they friends?
他们是朋友吗
No.
不是
Not really.
不完全是
I mean,
我是说
at least that's what he said.
至少他是这么说的
How about you tell me everything
你把所有斯科特说的
that Scott said about Derek.
关于德里克的事情都告诉我好吗
What do you mean by everything?
什么叫所有事情
I mean everything.
我要听所有的事
Scott?
斯科特吗
Stiles.
是斯泰尔斯
Key!
你有钥匙
Yeah. I had one made, so...
我配了一把 所以
That doesn't surprise me.
这我倒不惊讶
It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me.
只是挺惊吓 不惊讶
What is that?
那是什么
Uh, school project.
学校项目
Stiles, he's okay, right?
斯泰尔斯 他还好吗
Who? Scott?
谁 斯科特吗
Yeah.
是啊
Totally.
好得不能再好了
He just doesn't talk to me that much anymore,
他不再经常找我聊天
not like he used to.
不像他之前那样
Well, he's had a bit of a rough week.
他这周过得不太顺畅
Yeah, yeah, I get it.
是啊 我明白
Be careful tonight.
今晚小心点
You, too.
你也是
Full moon.
今晚是圆月
What?
你说什么
There's a full moon tonight.
今晚是圆月
You should see how the E.R. Gets.
你应该来看看急诊室的情形
brings out all the nut jobs.
病人各种发疯
Yeah. Right.
就是这样 懂了
You know, it's, um, actually
你知道吗 实际上
where they came up with the word "Lunatic."
这就是他们想到"疯子"那一说的由来
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Dude.
伙计
You scared the hell out of me.
你丫吓死我了
Your mom said you weren't home yet.
你妈妈说你还没回家
I came in through the window.
我从窗户进来的
Okay.
好吧
Uh, well, let's get this set up.
我们把这些准备好
I want you to see what I bought.
你看一下我带了什么
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm just gonna lock the door,
我只是想把门锁上
and go to bed early tonight.
然后早点上♥床♥睡觉
You sure about that?
你确定吗
'Cause you've got this kind of
因为你现在眼中迸发的
serial killer look going on in your eyes
近似杀人狂魔的嗜血目光
and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect,
让我开始心惊胆颤了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表