剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, that's not okay.
那样真不好
Scott. Come on, buddy.
斯科特 挺住 兄弟
Studying with a friend.
跟朋友一起学习
Yes, that friend.
是的 那个朋友
We're lab partners.
我们是实验课搭档
Stop!
住手
Hey, stop it right now.
赶紧住手
What do you idiots think you're doing?
你们这两个白♥痴♥在搞什么
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
If you can hear me,
如果能听见我说话
I need you to give me a sign.
就给我个信♥号♥♥
Blink. Raise a finger.
眨下眼 或者动下手指
Anything. Just...
什么都行 只要
Just something to point me in the right direction, okay?
只要能给我个正确的指示就行 好吗
Someone killed Laura.
劳拉被人杀了
Your niece.
你的侄女
Laura?
劳拉
Whoever he is,
不管他是谁
he's an Alpha now.
他现在已经是"阿尔法"了
But he's one without a pack.
但他是单干的 没有族群
Which means he's not as strong.
也就是说他没有那么不可战胜
I can take him.
我能解决他
But I have to find him first.
但我必须先找到他
Look, if you know something,
如果你有线索的话
Just give me a sign.
给我个信♥号♥♥吧
Is it one of us?
是我们中的一员吗
Someone else make it out of the fire?
是另外某个从大火里逃生的人吗
Just give me anything. Blink.
给我什么信♥号♥♥都行 眨下眼
Raise a finger.
动下手指
Anything.
什么都行
Say something!
快告诉我
Let him go.
放开他
You think after six years of this,
他这样已经六年了
yelling at him is going to get a response?
你以为对他大吼大叫能得到什么反应
Got a better method?
有更好的办法吗
Patience.
耐心等待
He'll respond if you give him the time.
你给他一些时间 他会有回应的
I don't have any more time.
我没有那么多时间了
Excuse me, sir?
老师 打扰一下
Uh, I know it's detention and all,
我知道我被留堂了
but, uh, I'm supposed to be at work,
但我该去打工了
and I don't want to get fired.
我可不想被人炒鱿鱼
You knew I would heal.
你知道我会不药而愈的
Yep.
是的
So you did that to help me learn?
那你那么做是想帮助我学习吗
Yep.
是的
But partially to punish me.
但我也跟着遭殃了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, that one's obvious.
理所当然
Dude, you're my best friend,
兄弟 你是我最好的朋友
and I can't have you being angry with me.
我不该惹你生气
I'm not angry anymore.
我已经没生气了
Look, you have something, Scott.
斯科特 你拥有某些力量
Okay?
对吧
Whether you want it or not,
不管你喜不喜欢
you can do things that nobody else can do.
但你能及他人所不及
So that means you don't have a choice anymore.
那就是说你再也无从选择
It means you have to do something.
也意味着你必须肩负某种使命
I know. And I will.
我知道 我会的
All right, both of you, out of here.
好吧 你们两个 可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Scott, you're late again.
斯科特 你又迟到了
I hope this isn't getting to be a habit.
希望你没养成习惯
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的
Hope so.
希望如此
Want to know about the animal you found
你是不是发现有个动物
with the spiral on its side?
身体侧面有个螺旋标记
Excuse me?
什么
What animal?
什么动物
Three months ago.
三个月前
The deer.
一只鹿
You remember this?
记得这个吗
Oh, yes.
是的
It's just a deer.
就是只鹿
And I didn't find it.
不是我发现的
They called me because they wanted to know
他们叫我去是想知道
if I'd ever seen anything like it.
我有没有见过类似的东西
What'd you tell them?
你怎么和他们说的
I told them no.
我告诉他们没有
Did you hear that?
你听见了吗
Hear what?
听见什么
The sound of your heartbeat rising.
你心跳加快的声音
Excuse me?
什么
It's the sound of you lying.
这是你撒谎的表现
Oh, god.
天呐
Are you protecting someone?
你在保护谁吗
All right.
好吧
The key to the drug locker is in my pocket.
麻♥醉♥药♥箱的钥匙在我口袋里
I don't want drugs.
我不要麻♥醉♥药♥
I want to know why you're lying.
我想知道你为什么撒谎
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What are you doing to me?
你对我做什么
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want to know who you are or
我想要知道你是谁
who you're protecting.
你在保护谁
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Scott, get out of here!
斯科特 离开这
Stop! Stop!
住手 停下
Look, when he's conscious,
听着 当他清醒的时候
he can keep himself from healing,
他能控制住自己的伤口不自动愈合
but unconscious, he can't.
但是如果不清醒 他就做不到了
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You want to know what the spiral means, Scott?
你想知道螺旋纹意味着什么吗 斯科特
It's our sign for a vendetta, for revenge.
那是我们的标志 代表仇恨和复仇
It means he won't stop killing
意味着除非他达到了目的
until he's satisfied.
否则他不会停止杀戮
You think he's the Alpha?
你觉得他是阿尔法狼
We're about to find out.
我们马上就会知道的
Hit him again, and then you'll see me get angry.
再打他一拳试试 你会看到我发怒了
Do you have a plan?
你有计划吗
Just give me an hour.
给我一个小时
Then what?
然后呢
Meet me at the school.
在学校等我
In the parking lot.
停车场那
This is a terrible idea.
这主意太烂了
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
But we're still gonna do it?
但我们还是要那么做吗
Can you think of something better?
你能想出来更好的主意吗
Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem
我个人喜欢忽视问题
until eventually it just goes away.
直到最终问题自己消失
Just make sure we can get inside.
先想办法进去吧
He's here.
他来了
Where's my boss?
我老板呢
He's in the back.
在后座上
Oh, well, he looks comfortable.
好吧 他看起来真自在
Wait. Hey.
等等 嘿
What are you doing?
你要做什么
You said I was linked with the Alpha.
你说我和阿尔法狼之间有感应
I'm gonna see if you're right.
我要看看你说的对不对
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表