剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf
《少狼》前情提要
You mind taking a look at those pictures
你不介意看一下
I was telling you about?
这些我之前跟你提过的照片吧
A wolf could chase down its prey,
狼找到猎物后
hobbling it by tearing at the ankles.
会撕裂猎物的脚踝来控制它
Don't think for a second I've given up on finding out
不要以为我会放弃发现
what your little secret is.
你那小秘密到底是什么
No, we're not done here.
别走 事情还没完呢
This was...
这是
kind of a perfect birthday.
一个完美的生日
Move! Move!
让开 让开点
Allison!
艾莉森
Lydia, what did you see?
莉迪亚 你看见什么了
Something.
某种东西
Damn it.
该死
Oh, crap.
糟糕
No. No, stop.
不不 别响了
You're dead.
你死定了
What--what the hell was that?
你那是要干嘛
Said I was gonna teach you.
我说过我会教你一些东西
I didn't say when.
只是没说具体时间罢了
You scared the crap out of me.
你把我的魂都吓跑了
Not yet.
还没那么严重
Okay, but I was fast, right?
好吧 至少我反应很快吧
Not fast enough.
不够快
But--but the car alarm thing,
那么 弄响车辆报♥警♥器
that was smart, right?
算挺聪明吧
Till your phone rang.
然后你手♥机♥也响起来了
Yeah, but that was--I mean...
但是 我是想说
Would you just stop?
你能不能别这样做了
Please?
求你了好吗
What happened the other night,
那晚发生的事
Stiles' Dad getting hurt,
斯泰尔斯的爸爸受伤
that was my fault.
那完全是我的错
I should have been there to do something.
我应该到场做点什么的
I need you to teach me how to control this.
我需要你教我如何控制变身
Look, I am what I am because of birth.
听着 我天生就是这样
You were bitten.
但你是被咬才变狼人的
Teaching someone who was bitten takes time.
教一个被咬而成的狼人需要花点时间
I don't even know if I can teach you.
我都不确定是否能教会你
What do I have to do?
那我要怎么办
You have to get rid of distractions.
你要摆脱那些分散你注意的人和事
You see this?
看到这个没
This is why I caught you.
这就是让我抓到你的罪魁祸首
You want me to teach you?
要我教你吗
Get rid of her.
离她远点
What, just because of her family?
怎么 就因为她的家族事业吗
Wait--wait--whoa--whoa!
等等 别别别啊
You getting angry?
你生气了吗
That's your first lesson.
这是第一堂课
You want to learn how to control this,
想知道怎么控制它吗
how to shift, you do it through anger,
要变身 你必须先产生怒气
by tapping into a primal animal rage,
以此开启最原始的动物狂怒
and you can't do that with her around.
她在身边的话 你根本做不到
I can get angry.
我可以让自己生气的
Not angry enough.
那不够的
This is the only way that I can teach you.
这是我能教你的唯一方法
Now, can you stay away from her?
你能不能做到远离她
At least until after the full moon?
至少在满月之前别见她
If that's what it takes.
别无选择吗
Do you want to live?
你到底想不想活了
Do you want to protect your friends?
你想保护你的朋友吗
Yes or no?
想还是不想
Yes.
当然想
If you can teach me, I can stay away from her.
如果你肯教我 我就暂时离开她
Take it off.
脱掉它
You're okay with that?
你不介意吗
Are you okay with it?
那你介意吗
You're asking me if I'm okay with taking off your clothes?
你是想问我 介不介意脱掉你的衣服吗
Stupid question.
好傻的问题
Like, world record stupid.
傻得都能上世界纪录了
You first.
你先脱
Just a second.
马上来
Allison.
艾莉森
Uh, coming. Coming.
来了 来了
What's up?
在干嘛
Uh, nothing.
没干什么
Just doing homework, sending some emails.
做做功课 发发邮件
Emailing the boyfriend?
发给男朋友吗
No.
才不是
I'm emailing PETA about
我在给善待动物协会发邮件
how my wing nut father
诉说我疯狂的老爸如何在学校停车场
gunned down an innocent mountain lion in the school parking lot.
射杀了一只无辜的美洲狮
And that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact
这行为与你被禁足从而不能见斯科特
that you're grounded and you can't see Scott?
有没有一点关系呢
I'm not gonna be one of those whining teenagers
我不会像那些又哭又叫的女孩一样
who looks at her father and says,
对着她爸爸大喊
"I hate you. I wish you were dead."
"我恨你 你去死吧"
But...
但是
But...
但是
I hate him and I wish he was dead.
我在心里默默恨他 希望他死翘翘
See, now you're starting to sound like
现在你才像个正常的
a normal, angry teenager.
正在气头上的青春期少女
What are you working on?
你在做什么功课
Can I help?
要我帮你吗
Uh, a history project, and I just want to be left alone, actually.
一个历史课题 我自己能搞定的
What kind of history project?
是什么历史课题
I have to come up with a report
我需要写一个报告
that has some relevance to my own family history.
内容要与自己家族史有关
Specific to your family?
特殊的家族史吗
Why? Do you have any ideas?
怎么 你有好建议吗
Type this in.
输入这几个单词
"La bete du gevaudan."
[法语]
The beast of Gevaudan.
热沃当的怪兽
What is this?
那是什么
It's an old French legend that, believe it or not,
是个古老的法国传说 信不信由你
has something to do with your family.
它和我们家族有些关联
"In 1766 in a province of Lozere, "
"1766年 在洛泽尔省"
"la bete killed over a hundred people."
"那只怪兽杀了一百多个人"
Mysterious animal attacks,
神秘的动物袭击
just like a certain town called Beacon Hills.
就跟比肯山所发生的一样
So what was it?
那它到底是什么
The animal?
这动物
Nobody knows for sure, but I can tell you one thing.
没人知道 但我能告诉你
It definitely wasn't a mountain lion.
那绝不是美洲狮
What's it look like to you?
你看它像什么
It looks like...
看起来像
A wolf.
狼
Derek?
德里克
I-I know I said I would stay away,
我确实说过我不会再找她
but you broke my phone.
但你弄坏了我的手♥机♥
I had to at least tell her why I wasn't answering.
我起码要跟她解释一下为什么不接电♥话♥
Derek?
德里克
You seriously need to stop doing that.
你就不能别这样了
So what happened?
怎么了
Did he talk to you?
他和你说话了
Yeah. We had a nice conversation about the weather.
没错 我们聊了聊天气
No, he didn't talk.
没有 他没说话
Well, did you get anything off of him?
你还记得他有什么异常吗
An impression.
在你的印象里
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表