剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
and I'm not a girly girl.
我不是小女生
What kind of girl are you?
那你是什么样的女生
Tougher than that.
比那种女生更坚强
At least,I thought I was.
至少我是这样想的
Hey,I'd be freaked out too.
我也会被吓坏的
In fact,I'd probably cry.
事实上 我可能会吓哭
And not like a man,either.
也不像男生那样
Like the biggest girly girly Ever.
比小女生还小女生
It'd be pathetic.
挺可怜的吧
Yeah,right.
对啊
So...it looks like she's gonna Live.
那么 她应该能活下来
And I'm pretty sure she'll even let you pet her now,
我敢确定 她还会让你抚摸的
if you want.
如果你愿意的话
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Oh,come on.
别这样
You don't want her to sue.
你不会想让她发出请求吧
I hear this breed is very litigious.
我知道这种狗很要强的
You see?
看到了吧
She likes you.
她喜欢你
What?
什么
I don't know. Sorry.
我不知道 对不起
You have an eyelash on your cheek.
你脸上有眼睫毛
Oh. It's from the crying.
刚才哭的时候留下来的
Thanks.
谢谢
I was wondering...
我在想
I mean...
我是说
Is it really family night on Friday,
周五晚上真的有家庭聚会吗
or do you think maybe You'd like to
你愿不愿意和我一起
go to that party with me?
去参加那个派对
Family night was a total lie.
家庭聚会只是个幌子
So is that a yes,you'll go?
所以你是答应了吗
Definitely yes.
当然
Good morning.
早上好
All right, little man.
好的 小不点
How 'bout you tell me where you're getting your juice.
告诉我你在那儿买♥♥的果汁
What?
什么
Where are you getting your juice?
在那儿买♥♥的果汁
My mom does all the grocery shopping.
我妈妈在杂货店买♥♥的
Now, listen, Mccall...
听着 麦高
You're gonna tell me exactly
你老实告诉我
what it is and who you're buying
到底是什么东西
it from, because there's no way
还有你从哪儿买♥♥来的
in hell you're out there kicking ass on the field like that
如果不是兴♥奋♥剂♥这玩意儿 你绝不可能
without some sort of chemical boost.
像那样在赛场上得分
Oh, you mean steroids.
你是说类固醇吗
Are you on steroids?
你吃了类固醇么
What the hell is going on with you, Mccall?
你怎么回事 麦高
What's going on with me?
我怎么了
You really wanna know?
你真的想知道吗
Well, so would I!
我也一样
Because I can see, hear, and smell things
突然看到听到闻到
that I shouldn't be able to see, hear, and smell.
本来不可能看到听到闻到的东西
I do things that should be impossible,
做不可能做的事情
I'm sleepwalking three miles into the middle of the woods,
梦游三英里到树林深处
and I'm pretty much convinced
我真的觉得
that I'm totally out of my freaking mind!
我快要疯了
You think you're funny...
你觉得自己很风趣
Don't you, Mccall?
是吗 麦高
I know you're hiding something.
我知道你有事瞒着
I'm gonna find out what it is.
我会查出来的
I don't care how long it takes.
不管要多久
Scott! Scott, wait up.
斯科特 斯科特 等等
Stiles, I'm playing the first elimination, man--
斯泰尔斯 我就要开始我第一轮的淘汰赛了
Can it wait? Just hold on, okay?
等等不行么 就一会 好吗
I overheard my dad on the phone.
我不小心听到我爸讲电♥话♥
The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A.
洛城实验室的纤维分♥析♥结果出来了
They found animal hairs on the body from the woods!
他们在树林的尸体上发现了动物毛发
Stiles, I gotta go.
斯泰尔斯 我得上场了
Wait, no! Scott!
等等 别 斯科特
You're not gonna believe what the animal was!
你不会想到是什么动物的
It was a wolf.
是狼
Let's go! Gather round!
上吧 集♥合♥
Bring it in, come on!
过来 快点
Come on!
快过来
Got a question, Mccall?
有问题吗 麦高
What?
什么
You raised your hand.
你举手了
You have a question?
有问题吗
Oh...no. I was just, uh...
没有 我只是
Nothing. Sorry.
没事 对不起
Okay. You know how this goes.
好的 你们都知道规矩
If you don't make the cut,
如果输了
you're most likely sitting on
很可能这一季你
the bench for the rest of the season.
就只能做冷板凳了
You make the cut...
如果赢了
You play.
就能继续比赛
Your parents are proud.
你的父母会感到骄傲
Your girlfriend loves ya!
女朋友会更爱你
Everything else is, uh...
所有的事都会
Cream cheese.
美妙无比
Now, get out there and show me
现在上场 让我看看
Whatcha got!
你们的表现
Come on!
快上
Let's go! Let's go!
上啊 上啊
Mccall!
麦高
Get over here!
过来
What in god's name was that?
刚刚那是什么
This is a lacrosse field.
这是长曲棍球比赛
What, are you trying out for the gymnastics team?
怎么 你想参加体操队选拔吗
No, coach.
不是 教练
What the hell was that?
刚刚那是什么
I don't know.
不知道
I--just trying to make the shot.
我只是想进球
Yeah, well, you made the shot.
是的 你进球了
And guess what?
猜怎么着
You're startin', buddy.
你是先发球员 伙计
You made first line.
你是首发队员了
Come on!
快去
First line!
首发
Get in.
进来
You gotta see this thing.
你必须看看这个
I've been up all night reading websites, books,
我一夜没睡 看这些网站 书
all this information.
以及所有相关信息
How much
你今天吃了多少
adderall have you had today?
阿得拉[一种提高效率的药物]
A lot. Doesn't matter.
很多 无所谓啦
Okay, just listen.
好了 听我说
Oh, is this about the body?
是关于那具尸体的事吗
Did they find out who did it?
他们查出是谁干的吗
No, they're still questioning people,
没 他们还在四处盘问
even Derek Hale.
包括德里克·霍尔
Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day.
就是那天我们在树林里见到的那家伙
Yeah! Yes.
没错
But that's not it, okay?
但我要说的不是这个 行吗
What, then?
那你要说什么
Remember the joke from the other day?
还记得那天我开的玩笑吗
Not a joke anymore.
没准被我说中了
The wolf, the bite in the woods.
那只狼 你在树林里被咬
I started doing all this reading.
我开始研究这方面的资料
Do you even know why a wolf howls?
你知道狼为什么要嚎叫吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表