剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
With you. As friends.
和你一块 以朋友的身份
Just friends.
只是朋友
Just--just friends.
就只是朋友
Hey, don't worry.
别担心
I'll still be there.
我也会在舞会上的
I'm still going.
我还是会去的
Is that such a good idea?
那是个好主意吗
Do you even have a date?
你有舞伴吗
Not yet.
还没有
Do you have a suit?
你有礼服吗
Not yet.
还没有
Do you have a ticket to the formal?
你有舞会的入场票吗
A ride there?
有谁能送你去舞会吗
No. And no.
没有 都没有
So you're gonna ride your bike to a dance
那你打算不♥穿♥礼服 不带舞伴 不拿门票
that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit,
骑着你的小车参加这场你被禁止参加的舞会
or a way in with werewolves
路上还有狼人们和猎手们
and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass.
等着要你的小狼命
Yeah. You gonna help me?
是的 你要帮我吗
Hell, yeah.
该死 当然
Nothing's wrong, I just...
没什么事 我只是
I have a lot on my mind.
我在想很多事情
You could smile, at least.
至少 你应该微笑
Ever heard of the saying,
你没听说过这个说法吗
"Never frown.
永远都不要愁眉苦脸
Someone could be falling in love with your smile"?
你不知道有谁会爱上你的微笑
Smile, Allison.
微笑 艾莉森
I'm buying you a dress.
我给你买♥♥条裙子
Have to admit as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected.
你要表示歉意 但这已经超出我的想象了
Excellent.
非常好
But not as much as I'm going to ask.
但是我想要更多
What? What's that supposed to mean?
什么 那是什么意思
It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb,
意思就是你不要和那个愚蠢的
roided-up jock you said yes to
兴♥奋♥剂♥喝多了的什么运动员去舞会
and you're going to go with somebody else.
你要和其他人一块去
Who?
谁
Him.
他
Don't frown, Lydia.
不要愁眉苦脸 莉迪亚
Someone could be falling in love with your smile.
你不知道有谁会爱上你的微笑
Oh--okay, so are you just gonna...try these on right now?
好吧 那你现在是要把这些都试一遍吗
All of them?
所有这些
Is this a 24-hour Macy's?
这里是二十四小时营业的梅西百货吗
That's not your color.
这个颜色不适合你
Sorry if that was intrusive,
很抱歉打扰你
but...considering your skin tone, I'd go lighter.
但是我觉得你这种肤色应该配亮点的颜色
Because I'm pale?
因为我看起来很苍白吗
Fair.
是白皙
I mean, you can't call skin like yours pale.
我是说 你这种肤色可不能叫做苍白
Not skin that perfect.
没人比你的皮肤更完美无瑕了
Okay.
好吧
Trust me, I...I have a unique perspective on the subject.
相信我 我在这方面看得很准
Do you mind?
你不介意吧
See?
看到了吗
Much better.
这样好多了
You're not here alone, are you?
你不是自己来的 对吧
Shopping for dresses...with friends.
逛街买♥♥裙子 和朋友一起
High school dance.
是为了高中舞会吧
Formal.
毕业舞会
Attention shoppers.
顾客们请注意
To the owner of a blue Mazda, license plate...
哪位顾客的车是蓝色马自达 车牌号♥为
Did she just say a blue Mazda?
她说的是蓝色马自达吗
...5768. Your car is being towed...
5768 您的车被拖到
Oh! That's my car.
那是我的车
I have to say, Scott,
我得说 斯科特
I continue to be impressed with your ingenuity.
你的机智灵巧再一次给我留下了深刻印象
Just remember...
只是要记住
You can't be everywhere all the time.
你不可能随时出现在任何地方
Hey.It is me.
是我
I'm getting tired of leaving messages.
总是给你留信息 我快烦死了
I wanna know where you are.
我想知道你在哪
Call me. Now.
现在就给我回电
Unfortunately, Derek, if you're not gonna talk...
真遗憾 德里克 如果你不肯说
I'm just gonna have to kill you.
我只能杀了你了
So say hi to your sister for me.
代我向你姐姐问好
You did tell her about me, didn't you?
你和她提起过我吧
The truth about the fire?
火灾的真♥相♥
Or did you?
你有没有
Did you tell anybody?
你告诉过谁吗
Oh, sweetie...
小可爱
That's just a lot of guilt to keep buried.
憋着不说该多内疚呀
It's not all your fault.
那不全是你的错
You got tricked by a pretty face.
你被漂亮的脸蛋蒙骗了
It happens!
这事常有的
Handsome young werewolf mistakenly falls in love
年轻帅气的狼人
with a super-hot girl who comes from a family
悲剧地爱上一个
that kills werewolves.
来自猎狼家族的辣妹
Is that ironic?
讽刺吧
Is it...ironic...
是不是 很讽刺
That you're inadvertently
你无意中
helping me track down the rest
又一次帮我
of the pack...again?
找到了狼族的其他成员
We're just a little bit of history repeating.
不就是重演了一遍历史嘛
History repeating.
历史重演
It's not Jackson, is it?
不是杰克逊 对吧
Oh, no, no, no, he's got a
不不不
little scratch on the back of His neck, but...
他脖颈后面虽然有个小抓痕
he's not in love with Allison.
但他可没爱上艾莉森
Not like Scott.
斯科特就不同了
This is really nice.
这真漂亮
How did you afford a--oh...
你怎么买♥♥得起
It's not gonna work, is it?
这会被看穿 是吗
No, no, it's fine, it's fine.
不不 很好 没事的
No one'll notice.
没人会发现
No one legally blind.
人家又不是瞎子
I heard that.
我听见了
Okay, well, you just come in here,
好吧 你先过来
and we can try it.
试试再说
Come on, come on, come on.
快快快
Let's do this.
试试看
See?
你瞧
I actually think this is gonna work. Really?
这绝对能蒙混过关 真的吗
Turn.
转过去
And...no.
哎呀 不行
What?
怎么了
What--I...I don't have time for this!
怎么会 我来不及了
I can't buy new ones, Mom!
没时间再买♥♥新的了 妈妈
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Okay, don't panic, all right?
好好好 别慌好吗
Take them off.
脱下来
Pants off now.
现在就把裤子脱了
So is she coming here, because
她要过来吗
you know I need the car tonight.
你知道我今晚要用车的
No. I'm going stag.
不 我不带舞伴
You're going alone?
只有你一个人去
Stag. There's a difference.
是我不带舞伴 这不一样
Sort of.
大概吧
I'm sorry, I'm just a little,
对不起 我只是有点
you know, surprised that, you know,
惊讶罢了
you don't have anyone else
除了艾莉森
to ask other than Allison.
你居然没有其他人可以邀请了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表