剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You will.
你会喜欢的
And you're gonna need me if you want to learn how to control it.
如果你想知道如何控制它时 你会需要我的
So you and me, Scott,
斯科特 你现在跟我
we're brothers now.
我们是兄弟了
You know what actually worries me the most?
你知道我现在最担心什么吗
If you say Allison, I'm gonna punch you in the head.
你要想说艾莉森的话我马上会给你一拳
She probably hates me now.
她现在肯定在恨我
I doubt that.
我可不觉得
But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology.
但你最好准备个像样点的道歉
Or, you know, you could just...
或者你可以...
tell her the truth and...
跟她道出实情
revel in the awesomeness of the fact
让她沉浸于你是个恐怖狼人
that you're a frickin' werewolf.
这个可怕的事实中
Okay, bad idea.
好吧 这个主意不咋的
Hey, we'll get through this.
我们会挺过去的
Come on, if I have to,
需要的话
I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights
等满月时我就用链子把你锁起来
and feed you live mice.
然后喂你吃活老鼠
I had a boa once. I could do it.
以前我养过蟒蛇 我知道该怎么做
So what happened?
到底出了什么事
You left me stranded at the party.
你让我一个人尴尬地待在那个派对上
Yeah, I--I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm really sorry, I am.
我真的很抱歉 真的
But...you're gonna have to trust
但是 你要相信我
That I had a really good reason.
我真的是有原因的
Did you get sick?
你病了吗
I definitely had an attack of something.
我的确是被什么东西咬了
Am I gonna get an explanation?
我能得到个合理的解释吗
Can you just find it in your heart to trust me on this one?
你能不能放下心中的疑虑相信我一次
Am I gonna regret this?
我会后悔这样做吗
Probably.
可能会
So is that a yes on a second chance?
那你确定再给我次机会了吗
Definitely yes.
非常确定
That's my dad.
那是我爸爸
I better go.
我该走了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表