剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Thanks, dude, I owe you!
多谢了 老兄 我欠你个人情
Allison.
艾莉森
Yes, I would love to dance with you.
好的 很高兴跟你跳舞
You okay?
你还好吧
Just...need to take a little break.
只是 我要休息一下
You mean you need to go find Jackson.
你的意思是你得去找杰克逊
I get it.
我懂的
Come on.
去吧
Come on, do it.
来吧 快来
I know you're here.
我知道你在这儿
Come on!
来吧
Come on...
来吧
I wanna be like you.
我想跟你一样
I wanna be one of you.
我想成为你们的一员
Please.
求你了
Unfortunately, Jackson,
很不幸 杰克逊
I don't think I can give you what you want.
我觉得我给不了你你想要的
But I have a feeling you might be able to help me.
但是我觉得你可以帮我
What?
怎么了
It's just hard not to look at you.
只是很难不看着你
I like it when you look at me.
我喜欢你看着我
I remember this one time,
我记得有一次
Uh...I was holding you and you
我抱着你
fell asleep in my arms and...
你在我怀里睡着了
I was watching you and I thought,
我看着你 心想
"I can stay like this for hours."
我可以一直这样和你在一起
And then...you started drooling
然后 你就开始流口水
and it got kinda disgusting.
一副脏兮兮的样子
And then my arm fell asleep with your head on it
倒在我怀里睡着了
and pins and needles started to hurt.
手臂都被你睡得发麻了
Okay.
好啦
Shut up.
不许说了
Sorry.
抱歉
I just like hearing you laugh.
我就喜欢听你的笑声
And, uh...
还有
I kinda love your smile.
我有点爱上你的笑容了
Allison, I need to tell you something.
艾莉森 我想跟你说些事
Remember when we were talking in my room the other night?
记得吗 那晚我们在我房♥间里聊天
Oh, you don't have to apologize.
你不需要道歉
Stiles told me about the car accident.
斯泰尔斯告诉我是出车祸了
I-it's not that.
不是那件事
It's about Derek,
是关于德里克
and it's about everything that you're trying to tell me.
还有你想跟我说的那些事
That was, uh--forget about that.
那是 算了 别放心上
I...I-I don't know what I was talking about.
我当时不知道在说些什么
I do, and I believe you.
我知道 而且我相信你说的
You don't have to.
你不必这样
I know things now...things are different.
那些事我都弄明白了 有点不一样
Just...just trust me.
相信我
You promise
你要保证
you won't hurt him.
你不会伤害他
Of course not.
当然不会
He's just a kid.
他只是个孩子
What are you gonna do?
你会对他做什么
I'm going to take care of it.
我会处理好的
Now, go back to the dance,
现在 回去参加舞会
Jackson.
杰克逊
Be with your friends.
和你朋友呆一起
Be a normal teenager.
做个普普通通的青少年
Jackson!
杰克逊
You weren't wrong.
你不会错的
Yes.
不
I was.
我弄错了
Stuff I was saying, it was crazy, so...
我说的那些事太疯狂了 所以
Allison, please let me talk.
艾莉森 请听我说
Why did you do that?
为什么这么做
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪了
Did Lydia ever find you?
莉迪亚找到你没
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 发生什么事了
I-I was out behind the school, and I...
我刚刚到学校后面去了
I was...out...
我 出去
What happened?
发生什么事了
Jackson.
杰克逊
What did you do?
你做了什么
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson, is that you?
杰克逊 是你吗
Jackson, is that you?
杰克逊 是你吗
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Run!
快跑
Don't kill her.
别杀她
Please.
求你了
Of course not.
当然不会杀她啦
Just tell me how to find Derek.
只要你告诉我德里克在哪
W-what?
什么
Tell me how to find Derek Hale.
告诉我德里克·霍尔在哪
I don't know that.
我不知道
How would I know that?
我怎么会知道呢
Because you're the clever one, aren't you?
你不是很聪明的吗
And because deception has
而且人们说谎的时候
a particularly acrid scent, Stiles.
有种特殊的气味 斯泰尔斯
Tell me the truth...
告诉我事实
Or I will rip her apart.
否则我就撕碎她
Look...
听着
Look, I don't know, okay?
我真的不知道
I sw-I swear to god, I have no idea.
我发 我发誓 我不知道
Tell me!
告诉我
Okay, okay, okay, look, I...
好吧 好吧 我
I think he knew--
我认为他早知道
Knew what?
早知道什么
Derek, I think he...I think
德里克 我认为他 我认为
he knew he was gonna be caught.
他早知道他会被抓
By the Argents?
被阿金斯家吗
Yeah.
是的
And?
还有呢
When they were shot, he and Scott..
他们中枪后 他和斯科特
I think he took Scott's Phone.
我想他拿了斯科特的手♥机♥
Why?
为什么
They all have GPS now.
手♥机♥有全球定位系统
So if he still has it
所以 如果手♥机♥还在他手上
and if it's still on...
而且仍然开着机
you can find him.
你就能找到他
Where are we going?
我们去哪啊
Somewhere we can be alone.
找个地方我们俩单独呆着
Alone where?
哪可以
Where are you going?
你去哪
Over here.
就这
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Just a little weird deja vu.
还好 就是有点似曾相识的感觉
Sure this is a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
In a minute, you are going to think this is a great idea.
马上你就会觉得这是个很棒的主意
I really hate it when you say things like that.
你这个样子说话 我真受不了
Come on.
来吧
We should get back to the dance.
我们应该回舞会去
Screw it.
不管了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表