剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Your sister.
你妹妹
Hey. Hold on.
等会
Hold on. Hold on.
等会 等会
Something doesn't feel right.
感觉有点不对劲
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I don't know. It was--
我也不知道 感觉
It was kind of like it was--
感觉好像这事有点
No, don't say "too easy."
不 别说"太顺利了"
People say "too easy" and bad things happen.
人们每次说"太顺利了"的时候都会出事
What, do you think finding you was easy?
怎么了 难道你觉得找到你很容易吗
Getting away from Allison's dad?
还是躲开艾莉森的爸爸很容易
None of this has been easy.
这些都不容易
Fine. You're right.
好吧 你是对的
Thank you.
谢谢了
Now the leg.
现在瞄准腿
Flash bolt.
闪光箭
Scott, your eye!
斯科特 护住眼睛
Now.
就现在
Come on! Let's go!
快来 我们走
Natural talent.
与生俱来的天赋
Scott, go!
斯科特 快跑
Allison, I can explain.
艾莉森 我可以解释
Stop lying.
不要再骗人了
For once stop lying.
别再骗人了行吗
I was gonna tell you the truth at the Formal.
在舞会上的时候我就想把实话告诉你
I was gonna tell you everything.
我想把所有的一切都告诉你的
Because everything that I said,
因为我说的每句话
everything that I did--
做的每件事
Was to protect me.
都是为了保护我
Yes.
是的
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Thank God. Now, shoot him
谢天谢地 赶紧开枪
before I have to shoot myself.
不然我就得亲自动手了
You--you said we were just gonna catch them?
你 你说我们只是要抓住他们的
We did that.
我们抓到了
Now we're gonna kill them.
现在就要杀了他们
See? Not that hard.
看吧 没那么难的
Oh, no...
不是吧
I know that look.
我可知道这眼神
That's the
是那种
"You're gonna have to do it yourself" look.
"你得自己动手"的眼神
Kate, Kate, what are you doing?
凯特 凯特 你要干什么
Mm. I love those brown eyes.
我喜欢这双褐色的眼睛
Kate!
凯特
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
I did what I was told to do.
我只是按吩咐行事
No one asked you to murder innocent people.
没人叫你杀害无辜
There were children in that house,
当时房♥子里有孩子
ones who were human.
而且是人类
Look what you're doing now.
看看你现在在做什么
You're holding a gun at a 16-year-old boy
拿枪指着个十六岁的孩子
with no proof he spilled human blood.
还没有证据证明他残害人类
We go by the code--
我们按规矩行事
Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent.
人不犯我 我不犯人[法语]
We hunt those who hunt us.
人不犯我 我不犯人
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Before I put you down.
否则别怪我不客气
Allison, get back.
艾莉森 退后
What is it?
那是什么东西
It's the Alpha.
是阿尔法狼
Come on!
来啊
Come on!
来啊
No! N--
不要
She is beautiful, Kate.
她确实漂亮 凯特
She looks like you.
跟你长得很像
Probably not as damaged.
不过心肠也许没那么坏
So I'm going to give you a chance to save her.
所以我要给你个救她的机会
Apologize.
道歉
Say that you're sorry for decimating my family,
说你很抱歉屠♥杀♥了我的家人
for leaving me burned and broken for six years.
还有让我在烧伤和崩溃中度过六年
Say it...
说
And I'll let her live.
我就放她一条生路
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know about you, Allison,
我不知道你怎么想 艾莉森
but that apology...
但是那抱歉
didn't sound very sincere.
听起来没什么诚意
Run!
快跑
Dad. Dad.
爸爸 爸爸
This isn't exactly an All-Terrain vehicle.
这车可不是什么地形都能开的
Yeah. Did you pay for it?
是啊 是你买♥♥的吗
No.
不是
Then shut up.
那就闭嘴
Oh, damn.
糟了
Allison!
艾莉森
No!
不要
Why did you do that?
为什么要这样做
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Wait!
等等
You said the cure comes from the one who bit you.
你说过咬我的人可以让我变回人类
Derek.
德里克
If you do this, I'm dead.
如果你这么做 我就死定了
Her father, her family--
她爸爸 她家族
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办才好
You've...already...
你 已经
decided.
下定决心了
I can smell it on you!
我可以从你身上闻出来
Wait! No, no! Don't!
等等 不 不要
I'm the Alpha now.
现在我是阿尔法狼了
Shut the door.
把门关上
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, G--
天
What?
怎么
Is it completely healed?
是不是已经痊愈了
No, not at all.
没有 一点也没好
I don't get it.
我不明白
The doctor said she'd be fine.
医生说她没事的
Yeah, but the bite's not healing like it did with me.
是啊 但是这个伤口不像我的能够自愈
Which means...
也就是说
she's not a werewolf.
她不是狼人
Then what the hell is she?
那她到底是什么
Derek.
德里克
Derek!
德里克
I--I helped you.
我 我帮过你
I helped save you.
我帮着救了你
Okay, you got what you wanted.
你得到了你想要的
You got what you wanted.
你得到了你想要的
Now it's my turn to get what I want.
现在轮到我得到我想要的了
They'll be here in two days.
他们两天内就会到
We shouldn't have done it.
我们不该这么做
That stupid necklace.
那条该死的项链
The police would've put it together eventually.
警♥察♥最终会查明真♥相♥的
Don't think for one second
别再为这事烦心了
she's taking the fall for something she didn't do.
她是罪有应得
We're gonna be pariahs in this town.
我们会变成镇上的下等公民
We can handle it.
我们能处理好
And Allison?
那艾莉森呢
She'll learn.
她会学着的
What about Scott?
斯科特呢
I'm not the only one he has to worry about now.
他现在需要担心的不止我一个
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表