剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
What's in here?
这里面会有什么
Everything you want.
你想要的一切
I mean the bus driver that got killed,
我说 首先是巴士司机被杀
the video store clerk who got his throat slashed...
然后是那个录像带店的员工喉咙被撕破
they were all connected to the Hale house fire.
他们都与霍尔家那场火灾有关
Cover your eyes!
遮住你的眼睛
I wouldn't get up just yet.
我可不会马上起来
But you're a vet.
但你只是个兽医
You know how every family has its secrets?
你知道每个家庭都有自己的秘密
Ours are a little different.
我们家的有点不寻常
What are you doing to him?
你要对他做什么
Is that gonna kill him?
你那样会杀死他吗
Oh, come on, kiddo.
拜托 小孩
Don't get all ethical on me now.
现在可别对我品头论足的
What is he?
他是什么
Shape-shifter.
变形人
Lycan.
狼人
Werewolf.
狼人嘛
To me he's just another dumb animal.
对我而言他不过是一个畜牲而已
Come here.
过来瞧瞧
See these right here?
看到这些没
These are canines, also known as fangs.
这些是尖牙 也叫做毒牙
Made for the tearing and rending of flesh.
用来咬碎撕烂人肉
Not something you'd find on
与你在那些可爱的
those cute little leaf-eating herbivores, is it?
食草动物身上发现的可不一样 对吧
This is a joke to you?
你拿这个当玩笑吗
Sweetheart, there are werewolves running around in the world.
亲爱的 世界上狼人肆虐
Everything's a joke to me.
一切都能玩笑的
How else do you think I stay sane?
否则你认为我怎么保持清醒
So...it was him at the high school
所以 那时就是他闯进了学校
and all the other animal attacks?
还有那些动物攻击都是他做的
There's actually three of them...
事实上有三个狼人
Another younger one like him called a Beta,
一个更年轻的叫做贝塔狼
And then there's the Alpha.
还有阿尔法狼
Alpha's the pack leader--
阿尔法是头狼
Bigger, stronger, nastier.
更大 更壮 更狡猾
Those...are the real ugly mother...
那些才是真正需要恐惧的
Oh, God, not now.
上帝 真是祸不单行
When were they gonna tell me?
他们准备什么时候告诉我
They still haven't decided if they're gonna tell you.
他们还没决定好是不是要告诉你
Why?
为什么
Let's just say if you react badly when you find out...
也就是 你发现真♥相♥后如果反应糟糕
Not good.
那可不好
What do you mean,"not good"?
"那可不好"什么意思
They don't think that you can handle it.
他们认为你会无法承受
They look at you
他们从你身上看到的
and they see this frightened little girl
是一个受了惊吓的小女孩
who's gonna run crying in the corner when she finds out the truth.
在发现真♥相♥后躲到角落嚎啕大哭
Me...what do I see?
而我呢...我看到了什么
Natural talent.
与生俱来的禀赋
Allison, you said you wanted to feel more powerful, right?
艾莉森 你说过想变得更强大 对吗
Now's your chance.
现在你的机会来了
What am I supposed to do now?
那我现在该做什么
Go to school, do your homework.
去学校上课 做好功课
Go to the Formal on friday night.
周五晚去参加晚会
Be a normal teenage girl who doesn't know anything.
当个不谙世事的普通少女就好
Trust me to get everything ready for the next part.
我来帮你准备下一步所需的一切
What's the next part?
下一步是什么
You're gonna help me catch the second Beta.
你要帮我抓住另一只贝塔狼
Allison?
艾莉森
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
Sorry I was going so fast, I--
很抱歉我开快了 我
I didn't realize I...I--
我没意识到 我
Oh, no. Uh...
没事
Okay, all right, uh...
好了
Listen, you weren't going that fast.
听着 你也没有开那么快
Just, uh...75 in a 25 in a...
也就是在施工区
construction zone.
该开25的开到了75
Oh, God--uh, I'm not crying get out of the ticket.
天哪 我哭并不是为了免罚单
I just, um...I don't want you to think I'm like this--
我只是 不想让你以为我是这样的人
No, it's okay, perfectly okay.
没事 真的没事
It's, uh...
这个
No, please.
别 拜托你
Write me a ticket.
给我张罚单吧
I need you to write me a ticket, okay?
我需要你写张罚单 好吗
Okay. I don't see how that's gonna really make you
好吧 我实在没看出来
feel a lot better...
那样能让你好到哪去
It's so humiliating.
真是太丢脸了
I swear I'm not like this.
我发誓我真不是这样的人
I understand.
我懂我懂
This isn't me.
我不是这样的
This is-- this is--
这真
This is not me!
我真不是这样的
This is not me.
我不是这样的
I'm okay.
我很好
Yeah?
真的吗
Yeah. I'm okay. I'm okay.
对 我没事了 我没事
Do I still have to write you a ticket?
我还需要给你开张罚单吗
Welcome back to the land of the conscious.
欢迎回归现实世界
You doing okay?
感觉好些了么
Maybe you should sit down, huh?
你还是坐下吧
Hello?
有人吗
I'm sorry, but we're--
很抱歉 我们
We're closed.
我们关门了
Hi there.
你好
I'm here to pick up.
我是来接人的
I'm not sure I remember you dropping off.
我印象中你好像没送什么人过来
This one wandered in on its own.
是他自己溜进来的
Even if he did, I'm afraid I can't help you--
即使是这样 我也帮不上忙
We're closed.
我们关门了
Well, I think you can make an exception this one time...
你就破这一次例吧
Don't you?
好吗
I'm sorry. That's not going to be possible.
很抱歉 那是不可能的
Maybe you could come back during regular hours.
也许你能下次在我们营业时间过来
You have something of mine.
你拿了我的东西
I'm here to collect it.
我是来找回的
Like I said...
我说过了
We're closed.
我们关门了
Mountain ash.
火山灰
That's an old one.
还年代久远呢
Let me be as clear as possible.
让我再明确一点
We...
我们
are...
已经
closed.
关门了
There are others who can help me get what I want, Scott.
已经有人能帮我得到想要的了 斯科特
More innocent...
更天真无辜
and far more vulnerable.
更方便下手
Allison!
艾莉森
Call it again.
再打一次
It's not here.
它不在这里
Okay, so you lost your phone.
你既然弄丢了手♥机♥
Why don't you just get a new one?
为什么不买♥♥个新的
I can't afford a new one.
我买♥♥不起新的
And I can't do this alone.
而且我不能独自干这事
We have to find Derek.
我们必须找到德里克
Well, "A", you're not alone.
第一 你不是一个人
You have me.
你有我
And "B", didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire?
第二 你不是说他冲进了枪林弹雨吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表