剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I can be very persuasive, Stiles.
斯泰尔斯 我可是很会劝人的
Don't make me persuade you.
别逼我劝你
Where's Lydia? Huh?
莉迪亚在哪里
Where is she? Where...
她在哪 在哪
What the hell happened to that girl?
那女孩为什么会这样
I--I don't know.
我 我不知道
I went out looking for her--
我出去找她
What, you just happened to wander into the middle of that field
什么 你随随便便就逛到了场地中间
and you just found her there like that?
然后正好发现她就那样子躺在那里吗
Don't lie to me, son.
年轻人 别跟我说谎
No, I--
没有 我
Hey! What happened to her?
她到底为什么变成这样
This isn't my fault!
这又不是我的错
She's your girlfriend!
她是你的女朋友
That's your responsibility!
她这样子你也有责任
No, she's not, okay?
不 她已经不是我女朋友了
She didn't go to the formal with me.
她不是跟我去的舞会
Then who'd she go with?
那是跟谁去的
Do you really wanna know?
你真想知道吗
She went with Stiles.
跟斯泰尔斯一起去的
What?
什么
Stiles took her.
斯泰尔斯带她去的
Somebody better find my son.
最好有人能找到我儿子
What happens after you find Derek?
你找到德里克之后要干什么
Don't think, Stiles.
不关你事 斯泰尔斯
Type.
打字
You're gonna kill people, aren't you?
你会杀人的 是不是
Only the responsible ones.
只杀那些需要负责任的人
Look, if I do this,
如果我帮你这个忙
you have to promise to leave Scott out of it.
你要保证让斯科特置身事外
Do you know why wolves hunt in packs?
你知道为什么狼总是成群去猎食吗
It's because their favored prey are too large
因为他们喜欢的猎物太大了
to be brought down by one wolf alone.
单枪匹马根本没有胜算
I need Derek and Scott.
我需要德里克和斯科特
I need both of them.
缺一不可
He's not gonna help you.
他不会与你为伍的
Oh, he will.
他会的
Because it'll save Allison.
因为这样才能救艾莉森
And you will, because it will save Scott.
还有你也会 因为这样才能救斯科特
Your best friend whom you know so well,
你最好的朋友 你如此了解他
you even have his username and password.
甚至连他的用户名和密♥码♥都知道
His username is "Allison"?
他的用户名是"艾莉森"
His password is also "Allison"?
密♥码♥也是"艾莉森"
Still want him in your pack?
还想留他在你的族群吗
Wait, what the--
等等 他妈的什么
That's where they're keeping him?
他们把他关在那了
At his own house?
在他自己家
Not at it.
不在他家
Under it.
是在他家下面
I know exactly where that is.
我知道具体地点了
And I'm not the only one.
而且不止我一个人知道
You getting it now?
你现在明白了
It's what they do,
这就是他们的所作所为
and they can't help it.
而且他们控制不了自己
All of them?
他们都这样吗
Yes, Allison.
是的 艾莉森
Even Scott.
包括斯科特
Give me your keys.
把你钥匙给我
Careful. She grinds in second.
开得时候小心点 我才买♥♥了两天
So you're not gonna kill me?
你不会杀我吧
Okay, I...
好吧 我
Don't you understand yet?
你还不明白吗
I'm not the bad guy here.
我不是十恶不赦的坏人
You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs,
你能变形成一个红眼尖牙的巨型怪物
and you're not the bad guy here?
还说自己不是坏人
I like you, Stiles.
我挺喜欢你的 斯泰尔斯
Since you've helped me,
既然你帮过我
I'm going to give you something in return.
我就给你一些东西当做回报
Do you want the bite?
想要那个咬伤吗
What?
什么
Do you want the bite?
你想不想要那个咬伤
If it doesn't kill you--
如果没把你咬死
and it could--you'll become like us.
你就会变成我们这样
Like you.
你这样
Yes, a werewolf.
没错 一个狼人
Would you like me to draw you a picture?
你需要我给你画个图吗
That first night in the woods,
在树林里的第一晚
I took Scott
我选择了斯科特
because I needed a new pack.
是因为我需要一名新成员
It could've easily been you.
原本很有可能是你的
You'd be every bit as powerful as him.
你能拥有跟他一样的力量
No more standing by his side,
不需要再跟在他身边做跟班
watching him become stronger,
眼巴巴地看着他日渐强大
and quicker, more popular,
日渐迅捷 越来越招人喜欢
watching him get the girl.
眼巴巴地看着他追到美女
You'd be equals.
你会和他一样厉害
Or maybe more.
甚至更强
Yes or no?
要还是不要
I don't wanna be like you.
我才不要变得跟你一样
Do you know what I heard just then?
你知道我听见什么了吗
Your heart beating slightly faster over the words "I don't want."
你说"我才不要"的时候心跳微微加快了
You may believe that you're telling me the truth,
你可能以为自己说的是真话
but you are lying to yourself.
但事实上你在自欺欺人
Good-bye, Stiles.
再见了 斯泰尔斯
You know what?
知道吗
It's good that we're in a hospital,
你在医院碰到我算你走运了
because I'm gonna kill you.
因为我正打算杀了你
I'm--I'm sorry.
对 对不起
I lost the keys to my jeep.
我把吉普车的钥匙弄丢了
I had to run all the way here.
没办法 只能一路跑过来
Stiles, I don't care!
斯泰尔斯 我没空理会那些
Is she gonna be okay?
她会没事吗
They don't know,
他们也毫无头绪
partially because they don't know what happened.
一部分原因在于他们不知道发生了什么
She lost a lot of blood,
她失血很多
but there's something else going on with her.
但她还出现了其他症状
Wh-what do you mean?
什么 什么意思
The doctors say it's like she's having an allergic reaction.
医生说她好像有过敏反应
Her body keeps going into shock.
她一直处于休克状态
Did you see anything?
你看到什么吗
I mean, do you have any idea who or what attacked her?
我说 你知道是谁或者什么袭击了她吗
No. No, I have no idea.
不 我不知道
What about Scott?
那斯科特怎么样
What do you mean? What about him?
什么意思 什么叫他怎么样
Did he see anything?
他看到什么了吗
What do you-- Is he not here?
你怎么 他不在这里吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I've been calling him on his cell phone.
我一直打他手♥机♥
I've gotten no response.
一直打不通
Yeah, you're not gonna get one.
说的是 你当然打不通
Ready to have some more fun?
准备好再尝点甜头了吗
To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting.
老实说 我指关节有点痛了呢
So I brought some help.
所以我找了个帮手
But I need to warn ya.
但我得先提醒你
I used to play in college.
我大学可是打过棒球的
I brought a little help too.
我也找了点小帮手哦
Stiles, listen. You just--just go away
斯泰尔斯 听着 你和你朋友
with your friends, all right?
都别插手这件事了 行吗
Dad, tell me.
爸爸 告诉我
Look, you know it has something to do with Derek.
你明知道这跟德里克有关系
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表