剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情提要
Lydia, run!
莉迪亚 快跑
You're gonna help me catch the second beta.
你要帮我抓住第二头贝塔狼
Come on!
出来
I wanna be like you.
我想像你一样
Unfortunately, Jackson,
杰克逊 很不辛
I don't think I can give you what you want,
我不觉得我能赋予你你想要的
but I have a feeling you might be able to help me.
但我感觉或许你能帮助我
Remember all the fun we had together?
记得我们一起度过的幸福时光吗
Like that time you burned my family alive?
比如说你烧死我全家
Why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Move!
上
No, I'm--I'm not just letting you leave her here.
不 我不能让你就把她丢在这儿
You don't have a choice, Stiles.
恐怕你没得选 斯泰尔斯
You're coming with me.
你要跟我一起走
Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore.
你杀了我吧 我已经不在乎了
Call your friend.
给你朋友打电♥话♥
Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get.
告诉杰克逊她在这 你只能这么做
It's all right. No.
没事的 不
You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay, baby.
宝贝 你没事了
Come on, lydia.
坚持住 莉迪亚
Stay with me.
我在你身边呢
Come on. Help me!
坚持住 救命啊
Somebody help! Help me!
有人吗 救命啊
Get help, please!
去找人帮忙 求你们了
Don't feel bad.
不要这么沮丧嘛
If she lives, she'll become a werewolf.
如果她幸存下来的话 她会变身狼人
She'll be incredibly powerful.
她会十分强大的
Yeah, and once a month,
没错 然后每个月
she'll go out of her freakin' mind and try to tear me apart.
她都会发狂一次 试着把我撕成两半
Well, actually, considering that she's a woman...
其实 因为她是个女生
twice a month.
所以是每月两次
Feeling better?
消气了吗
Don't push me, Kate!
别逼我 凯特
I thought it was a pretty healthy display of aggression, actually.
我认为这种方式发泄很安全
You told her.
你竟然告诉她了
She found out.
她自己发现的
Don't think I don't know about the clues
别以为我没注意到是你给她的线索
that you've been leaving, starting with that necklace.
从你给她项链开始我就知道了
She knows because you wanted her to.
她之所以知道是因为你想让她知道
Because she needs to.
因为她需要知道
Why are you back here?
你为什么回来这里
You hate this town.
你憎恨这个小镇
I had a network of names
这周围住的比你近的
I could've called a lot closer than you.
我能叫来帮忙的人很多
But you called first.
而你却先给我打电♥话♥了
So now you don't want my help?
现在你不想要我帮忙了
I'm not sure I know who you're helping.
我不知道你到底在帮谁
Oh, come on. I'm here to catch the alpha.
得了吧 我是来抓阿尔法狼的
Remember the one running around here, killing people at random?
还记得吗 他在这到处乱闯 随便杀人
Not random.
不是随便
What?
什么
Tyhurst said that sheriff Stilinski can connect every murder
泰和说 治安官斯蒂林斯发现所有的谋杀案
back to the Hale fire.
都跟霍家大火有关
Well, then that's even more reason for her to know,
那她就更有理由知道了
'cause they've always blamed us for that fire.
因为他们一直认为那场大火是我们导致的
It had to have been Derek and some other relative.
一定是德里克和他其他什么亲戚做的
But I guarantee they're circling around to us
但我保证他们正对我们虎视眈眈
as their last targets.
我们是最后的目标
I know. Which is why you're taking Allison out of here tonight.
我知道 所以今晚你要带艾莉森离开
You're gonna drive her to the house in Washington,
你把她带到华盛顿那边的房♥子里
and you will stay there until I call.
你要一直呆在那 直到我给你打电♥话♥
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
You're gonna bench your star player in the last quarter?
你要在最后一节让你的明星球员离场
Get your things.
收拾好你的东西
I want the two of you on the road within the hour.
我要你们两个一个小时内上路
I'm not sure how long you'll be.
我不知道你要在那呆多久
You want me to pick out anything specific?
你有什么特别的东西想要带吗
Sweetheart?
宝贝
I just saw my boyfriend turn into a werewolf.
我刚看到我男朋友变身成狼人
All right. I'll grab some things myself.
算了 我随便给你挑点
Who was that? Was that scott?
是谁 是斯科特吗
No. Somebody named Jackson.
不是 是个叫杰克逊的
What are you gonna do to him?
你要对他做什么
That depends.
那要看情况了
We have a sort of moral code we follow,
我们还是有职业道德需要遵守的
especially when they're that young.
特别是他们还是这么年轻
Scott didn't kill anybody. He couldn't--
斯科特没有杀过人 他不会
This is all part of a longer conversation.
这一时半会说不清
I wanna know now. Right now.
我现在就想知道 就现在
What you want right now doesn't matter.
你现在想要什么已无关紧要了
What you need is to stay quiet.
你需要冷静下来
You're catching a glimpse of something,
你所看到的只是冰山一角
you're not quite relly to see.
你还没有准备好一览全貌
And there are others outside of this family
还有这个家族以外的人
who are not ready for you to see it.
也没准备好跟你见面
Staying quiet is the best protection.
保持冷静是最好的防护
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Say it!
说出来
I understand.
我明白
That's my girl.
好样的
Now grab a few warm coats.
现在拿几件保暖的衣服
It'll probably be cold up there.
外面会有点冷
You know you can't do this without me.
没有我你是不会成功的
You're not gonna find him on your own.
你不可能凭你自己找到他
We're gonna talk about everything, I promise.
我会告诉你一切的 我保证
Call me when you get there.
到了给我电♥话♥
Is she right?
她还好吧
Can you find the alpha?
你能找到阿尔法狼吗
No.
不能
But Scott Mccall can.
但是斯科特·麦高可以
And I know how to find him.
我知道怎么找到他
Whose car is this?
这是谁的车
It belonged to my nurse.
我护士的
What happened to your n--
你的护士怎么了
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
I got better.
反正我好多了
You need to tell her how you feel.
你应该告诉她你的感觉
Tell her anything and everything you want.
告诉她一切还有你想要的的一切
Everything?
一切吗
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Good luck getting a signal down here.
希望在这下面能有信♥号♥♥
Oh, my fault.
我的错
And you're a Mac guy.
你苹果电脑用得挺顺手嘛
Does that go for all werewolves,
所有狼人都喜欢苹果吗
or just a personal preference?
还是只是你的个人喜好
Turn it on.
开机
Get connected.
联网
You know,
你知道吗
you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here.
你这样真是把狼人所有的神秘都抹煞了
Look, you still need Scott's username and password,
还是需要斯科特的用户名和密♥码♥
and I'm sorry, but I don't know them.
但很抱歉 我不知道
You know both of them.
你都知道
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat,
即使我听不出你的心跳
I would still be able to tell that you're lying.
我还是能分辨出你是否在说谎
Dude, I swear to God--
老兄 我对天发誓
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表