剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, I'll deal with it later.
好吧 我一会儿处理
Left, left, left, left, left.
左 左 左
Sorry, sorry.
不好意思
I just totally soccer-mom'd you.
我把你当成小孩了
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's all right.
没事的
I'll just pick up my masculinity on the way back.
回来的路上我会重拾男子气概的
You're still not okay with this, are you?
你对这件事没意见吧
I just feel like I need an alibi.
我只是觉得我需要个好借口
Well, if we get caught,
如果我们被抓住了
I'll just say it was my fault.
我就说这是我的错
You don't need to take the blame for me.
你不用帮我顶罪
It was my choice too.
我是自愿的
Oh, good!
棒极了
'cause if we get caught,
因为如果我们被抓了
I'm totally gonna blame you.
我就说都是你的错
Oh, really?
真的吗
Hell yeah!
真的
And they'd believe me.
他们会相信我的
You know, totally hot girl asks you to skip the day with her.
大美女让你和她一起翘课
Like I'm gonna say no.
我怎能拒绝呢
So throw me under the bus, just like that?
所以就这么出♥卖♥♥♥我了
Yeah. Throw, push, shove...
对 扔出去 推出去 卖♥♥了
And what if I decide to drag you down with me?
那要是我打算拉着你一起呢
I'd just yell for help.
那我就呼救
Well, what if I did this?
那我要这么做呢
I'd scream for help.
那我大叫救命
And if I did this?
那要是怎么做呢
I'd beg for mercy.
我甘愿求饶
Honey, there's a Stiles here to see you.
宝贝儿 有个斯泰尔斯要见你
What the hell is a "Stiles"?
"斯泰尔斯"是什么东西
She took a little something to ease her nerves.
她吃了点能放松神经的东西
You can--you can go in.
你可以 你可以进来
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I was just making sure you were okay.
我就是来看看你还好吗
Why?
为什么
Because I was worried about you today.
因为我今天很担心你
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I feel
我感觉
fantastic.
爽呆了
What
什么
I bet you can't say, uh,
我打赌你没法把
"I saw suzy sittin' in a shoeshine shop" ten times fast.
"我看见苏茜坐在擦鞋店里"快速说十遍
I saw shuzy
我看见舒西
I shaw
我抗见
I saw
我看见
What? Lydia, what did you see?
什么 莉迪亚 你看见什么了
Something.
某种东西
Something like
比如说
like a mountain lion?
美洲狮
A mountain lion.
一只美洲狮
Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, or are you
你确定你看见了美洲狮
just saying that because that's what the police told you?
还是因为那是警♥察♥告诉你的
A mountain lion.
美洲狮
What's this?
这是什么
A mountain lion.
美洲狮
Okay.
好吧
You're so drunk.
你神志不清了
Oh, my.
天
Oh! You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
I think you just earned your masculinity back.
我觉得你刚刚拾回了你的男子气概
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm just texting lydia "Thank you" for the birthday stuff.
我发短息给莉迪亚感谢她为我庆祝生日
No.
不行
If mine's off, yours is too.
如果我的手♥机♥关机 你的也要
So we're disconnecting from the world?
我们要与世隔绝吗
You can handle that for one day, right?
你能熬过一天的 对不对
Uh, just one text, and then I will be all yours, okay?
就一条短息 之后我任你差遣 好吗
Shh...okay.
搞定
Well, I'm gonna
好吧 我要
go.
走了
Uh, I'll let you get back to the whole post-traumatic stress thing.
我就让回到你的创伤后的减压人生
Mm. Stay.
留下
Me? Stay?
我 留下
You want me to stay?
你想让我留下
Yes, please.
是的 求你了
Stay.
留下
Please.
拜托
Jackson.
杰克逊
And...we're done here.
我们还是算了吧
You want me to get that?
用我帮你拿吗
It's a text.
是条短♥信♥
I don't know how to...
我不知道怎么
He wants us to wait.
他想让我们再等等
So I've been reminded...
我会记得的
to death.
一直到死
And that means we're not allowed to kill him.
那也意味着我们不能杀他
But it doesn't mean we can't say hello.
但是不意味着我们不能去打个招呼
No one home.
没人在家
Oh, he's here.
他在
He's just not feeling particularly hospitable.
他只是不太好客
Maybe he's out burying a bone in the backyard.
或许他出去了 在后院埋骨头呢
Really? A dog joke?
真的吗 开狗的玩笑
We're going there, and that's the best you got?
我们就要开战 你最拿手的就是这个吗
If you wanna provoke him,
如果你想要激怒他
say something like,
就说说
"Too bad your sister 'bit it' before she had her first litter".
"真遗憾你姐还没下第一窝崽子就挂了"
Too bad she howled like a bitch
真遗憾当我们把她切成两半时
when we cut her in half!
她嚎得像个婊♥子♥
This one grew up in all the right places.
这个长得真是恰到好处
I don't know whether to kill it or...lick it.
我都不知道是杀了它 还是舔舔它
Hey, it's me again.
又是我
Look, I found something,
我发现了点东西
and I don't know what to do, okay?
我不知道该怎么办了 好吧
So if you could turn your phone on right now, that'd be great.
要是你现在能开机的话 那就太好了
Or else I'll kill you.
否则我会杀了你的
Do you understand me?
你听懂了吗
I'm gonna kill you.
我会杀了你的
And I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about
我太生气了都不能准确的告诉你
how exactly I'm gonna kill you,
我会怎么杀你
but I'm just gonna do it, okay?
但是我一定会杀你的
I'm gonna--ugh!
我一定会
Goodbye.
再见
God.
天啊
Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news
快告诉我会在今天的家长会上
at this parent/teacher thing tonight.
听到点好消息
Depends on how you define "Good news."
这就看你怎么定义"好消息"了
I define it as you getting straight A's with no behavioral issues.
我定义的是你科科满分遵纪守法
You might wanna rethink that definition.
也许你要改变一下那个定义
Enough said.
不用说了
Come on, Scott.
拜托 斯科特
Where the hell are you?
你上哪去了
900,000 volts.
90万伏的电压
You never were good with electricity, were you?
你抗电击的能力一向不强
Or fire.
还有火
Which is why I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
所以我要告诉你一个秘密
And, well, maybe we can help each other out.
或许我们可以帮助彼此摆脱困境
Yes, your sister was severed into pieces
你妹妹遭到分尸
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表