剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Steal it. Thank you.
偷项链 谢谢
Stiles, he's watching us.
斯泰尔斯 他在看我们
Scott...
斯科特
You can hear me?
你能听到吗
You can, can't you?
你能 对吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Jackson's talking to me.
杰克逊在和我说话
He knows I can hear him.
他知道我可以听见他说话
Look at me.
看着我
Just talk to me. Act normal.
和我说话 像平时一样
Pretend that nothing's happening.
假装没事发生
Are you trying to pretend not to hear me?
你是不是在假装听不到我说话
Say something. Talk to me!
说些什么 快和我说话
I can't think of anything.
我想不出说什么
My mind's a complete blank.
我的脑子一片空白
Your mind's blank?
你的脑袋一片空白
You can't think of something to say?
你一点要说的都想不出来吗
Not under this kind of pressure.
在这种压力之下不行啊
FYI, he's not even sitting with them anymore.
仅供参考 他现在没和他们坐一起了
Where the hell is he?
他躲哪儿去了
Looking for me, Mccall?
麦高 你在找我吗
I'm right here.
我就在这
So what else can you do? Huh?
你还有别的本事吗
Can you see better?
你能看得更远吗
Are you stronger, more powerful?
你能更强壮 更有力量吗
No, I knew there was no way you
不可能 我知道你不可能
suddenly got that good at lacrosse.
突然就擅长长曲棍球了
Which means you're actually a cheater, aren't you?
其实你在使诈 对吧
I mean, can you even play lacrosse?
我说 你到底会不会打长曲棍球啊
Yes.
我会
I'll bet my new co-captain's gonna
我打赌我这位新上任的双队长搭档
score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you?
今晚会得很多分 对吧
And while you're pretending you're not a lying cheat,
在你假装诚实无辜的同时
I'm gonna ruin your life
如果你不给我想要的
if you don't give me what I want.
我就毁了你的生活
And you know what I'm gonna start with?
你知道我会从哪儿开始吗
Her.
她
I'm gonna destroy any chance
我会打破今后
you'll ever have with her.
你们俩发展的一切可能
And when I'm done with that,
等我玩够了
I'm gonna get her all alone,
我就会让她孤零零一个人
and I'm gonna get my hands all over that tight little body.
我还会抚摸她那玲珑玉体的每一寸肌肤
Scott, come on, you can't let him do this.
斯科特 挺住 你不能让他得逞
You can't let him have this kind of power over you. Okay?
你不能被他这种力量驾驭 知道吗
I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do, and,
我会做所有你没机会做的事 还有
Scott, she's gonna beg for more.
斯科特 她一定会乞求更多的
I'll bet she likes to get loud.
我打赌她一定喜欢大声叫
Maybe she's even a screamer.
也许她还很擅长这种叫声呢
How are you gonna feel, Scott...
到时你会有什么感觉啊 斯科特
When she's screaming my name?
当她大声喊出我的名字的时候
You beat me again.
又败给你了
I have an unfair advantage.
我胜之不武
You see these cheekbones?
你看见这对高颧骨了吗
Aerodynamically suited for speed in water.
从空气动力学上讲 很适合在水里加速
So you're coming to the game tonight, right?
那今晚的比赛你会来吧 对吗
I was thinking no.
我想可能不去
You have to.
你必须来
We win tonight, we're in the semifinals.
如果今晚赢了 我们就进半决赛了
It's not because of Scott, right?
是因为斯科特你才不愿来的 对吗
I was thinking it might be a little weird.
我觉得那样感觉很怪
He's fine with it.
他不介意的
He actually asked me if you were coming.
其实他还问过我你晚上来不来
He said he hoped you didn't feel weird about it.
他说希望你不会感到不舒服
I did?
我有吗
He did?
他这样说过
Yeah.
是啊
You know, he's a good guy.
他是个不错的人
You can't hate him too much.
你别这么恨他
I mean, it's pretty obvious he's a little immature
我想说 很明显跟你这样的人约会
to be dating somebody like you.
他还不够成熟
But then, you--
但这 你
you can't really blame him for trying.
你也不能怪他想试着挑战一下
Jackson!
杰克逊
This little text--not funny!
这条短♥信♥不好笑
I wasn't trying to be funny.
我也没想搞笑啊
I would have put a "Ha ha" at the end of it.
要不我就在末尾打上"哈哈"了
And, see, there's no "Ha ha."
你看 这里没有"哈哈"
"Lydia, please give up my spare house key
"莉迪亚 请尽快归还
at your earliest convenience...
我房♥间的备用钥匙
as we are no longer dating"?
因为我们已经分手了"
You didn't lose it, did you?
你不会把钥匙丢了吧
What the hell is this?
你到底什么意思
Well, Lydia, in preparation for some big changes,
莉迪亚 为了迎接某些重大的改变
I've decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life.
我决定舍弃一些生活中的累赘
And you're just about the deadest.
而你就是最累赘的那一个
Are you breaking up with me?
你要跟我分手吗
Dumping, actually.
事实上是 要甩了你
I'm dumping you.
我甩了你
Dumped by the co-captain of the lacrosse team.
被长曲棍球队的一个双队长甩掉
I wonder how many minutes it'll take me to get over that.
我得想想要花几分钟能让我重新振作起来
Wait, seconds, actually.
等等 其实几秒就够了
Seconds!
就几秒
Hey, Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
Yo, D--Derek.
爸-德里克
I, um...
我
What'd you say?
你刚刚说什么了
What? I said "Yo... ddad. "
什么 我说 "在呢 老爸"
Listen, I've got something I've got to take care of,
我一会还有些事情要处理
but I'm gonna be there tonight.
但晚上我会到场的
I mean, your first game.
这毕竟是你的首次亮相
My first game.
我的首次亮相
Gosh, great. Awesome.
天啊 太棒了 棒极了
Uh...good.
很好
I'm very happy for you.
我真为你开心
And I'm really proud of you.
也为你骄傲
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Me too. I'm happy and proud...
我也是 我也很开心和骄傲
of myself.
为我自己
So they're really gonna let you play, right?
他们真的会让你上场吧
Yeah, dad. I'm first line.
是啊 老爸 我是首发呢
Believe that?
信吗
I'm very proud.
我真感到自豪
Oh, me too.
我也是
Again, I'm--
再一次 我
Huggie...
抱抱
huggie, huggie...
抱抱 抱抱
See you there. Take it easy.
晚上见 你不用急
I'm sor--oh!
对不 噢
If you say one word--
如果你敢吐露一个字
Oh, what, you mean, like,
怎么 你的意思是 我和我爸爸说
"Hey, dad, Derek Hale's in my room...
"老爸 德里克·霍尔在我屋里
Bring your gun"?
快拿枪过来"
Yeah, that's right.
对 这就对了
If I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my house,
既然我这才是你逃难的避风港 在我家
my rules, buddy.
就得按我的规矩来 伙计
Oh, my god!
老天爷啊
Scott didn't get the necklace?
斯科特没拿到项链
No. He's still working on it.
没 他还在努力中
But there's something else we can try.
但还有些别的门路我们可以试试
The night we were trapped at the school,
我们被困在学校的那晚
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表