剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you.
你绝对想不到他让我把你带到什么地方
Did you find it?
找到了吗
How am I supposed to find one bullet?
我要怎么才能找到那颗子弹呢
They have a million.
他们家有几百万发子弹
This house is like...
他们家就像
the fricken Walmart of guns.
恐怖的军♥火♥超♥市♥
Look, if you don't find it,
如果你找不到的话
then I'm dead, all right?
我就死定了 知道吗
I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing.
我突然觉得这并不是什么坏事
Then think about this.
你自己考虑一下
The alpha called you out against your will.
阿尔法狼控制你去做你不想做的事情
He's gonna do it again.
以后他还会找你的
Next time you either kill with him or you get killed.
下次不是你陪他一起杀戮就是你被屠♥杀♥
So if you wanna stay alive,
要是你还想活着的话
then you need me.
你就需要我
Find the bullet.
找到那颗子弹
You look like a little lost puppy.
你看起来像只迷路的小狗
Just looking for the bathroom.
在找卫生间而已
Bathroom?
卫生间
Does that look like a bathroom?
那个看起来像卫生间吗
No.
不像
Use the guest bedroom.
用客房♥里的吧
Okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Does northern blue monkshood mean anything to you?
北欧蓝色附子草跟你有什么关系吗
It's a rare form of wolf...
是一种罕见的对付狼人的
He has to bring me the bullet.
他必须把那颗子弹带给我
Why?
为什么
'cause I'm gonna die without it.
要是没有的话我就死定了
Hey, um, I should get going.
我该走了
Um, thanks for dinner.
感谢你们的晚宴
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不要不要
You have to stay for dessert.
你必须吃点甜点
I wanna know more about you.
我想多了解下你
Sit down.
坐下
Okay.
好吧
Allison was just telling us that you work for a veterinarian.
艾莉森刚才告诉我们你在兽医那里工作
I told them how you
我告诉他们你是怎样
put the cast on the dog I hit.
让那只被我撞伤的小狗安静下来的
What does your boss think of the animal attacks?
你老板认为最近这几起野兽攻击是怎么回事
Any theories?
有什么看法吗
Everyone was just saying it's a mountain lion.
大家都说是只山狮做的
It'd have to be a pretty large mountain lion.
那肯定是只很大的山狮
What do you think, Scott?
你怎么看呢 斯科特
I don't know.
不知道
We usually get cats and dogs at the vet.
我们通常只是给小猫小狗做检查
Nothing that vicious.
没见过什么凶猛的野兽
Never had to deal with a rabid dog?
没有遇见过疯狗吗
Oh. I grew up with a lot of dogs.
我养过很多只狗
I saw one get rabies from a bat.
有一只被蝙蝠弄疯了
It was transferred through the bite.
被咬了一口就感染了
You know, people think that a rabid dog just suddenly goes mad.
人们认为疯狗无缘无故就会发疯
It's a lot more gradual.
其实这是一个过程
First stage is subtle changes in behavior--
第一阶段只是行为上的细微变化
they're restless, morose.
烦躁不安 闷闷不乐
It's the second stage that people know--
第二阶段时它们开始狂怒发疯
the furious phase.
人们便有所察觉
That's when they attack.
这时它们便会袭击别人
And we're talking any moving object.
所有会动的物种都是这样
Did you know that a caged rabid dog will break its own teeth,
关在笼子里的疯狗会啃咬铁柱
trying to chew through the bars?
咬得满口血淋
It'll even rear back and snap its own spine.
甚至扭断自己的脊椎
Can you imagine the amount of force it would take to do that?
你能想像做到这点需要多大的力量
It's a complete character reversal.
它的性质完全变换了
This harmless animal...
一个温和的宠物
turned into a perfectly vicious killer.
变成了一个地地道道的杀手
And it all started with that one bite.
一切都归根于被咬的那一小口
But it died, didn't it?
但是它被杀了 对吧
Yes, because your grandfather shot it.
没错 你爷爷开枪把它打死了
Because he wanted to put it out of its misery.
因为他想让它摆脱痛苦
Because it was too dangerous.
因为它太危险了
Something that out of control is better off dead.
那种失去控制的东西只能被消灭掉
Well, okay.
好了
You know, that really doesn't look like anything
看起来真的没什么大碍
Some echinacea and a good night of sleep couldn't take care of.
吃点药睡个好觉就没事了
When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me.
当感染到我的心脏时 我就完了
"Positivity" Just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?
你的字典里就没有"乐观"这个词吗
If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time...
如果他不能及时把子弹拿来
Last resort.
只能用最后一招了
Which is?
是什么
You're gonna cut off my arm.
你把我的手臂砍掉
I'm so incredibly sorry.
真的很抱歉
For what?
为什么
For that being the worst,
实在是太槽糕了
most horribly awkward dinner
尴尬的晚宴
ever in the history of horribly awkward dinners.
史上最最尴尬的晚宴
No.
没有
Uh, it wasn't the worst.
没那么糟糕
There was this one dinner
最糟糕的晚宴
where my parents told me they were getting a divorce.
应该是父母告诉我他们要离婚了
This comes in at a close second.
这个只能算第二糟的
Your dad's watching.
你♥爸♥爸在看着我们
Good.
太好了
Wait a second, guys.
等一下
What is it?
怎么了
Uh, I have to ask scott something.
我要问下斯科特
Me?
我
Yeah, you.
没错 就是你
Okay.
怎么了
What'd you take from my bag?
那从我包里拿走了什么
What?
什么
My bag.
我的包
What'd you take from it?
你拿走了什么
Do you need me to repeat the question,
需要我再重复下我的问题吗
maybe enunciate more clearly?
需要发音清晰些吗
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
My bag was open in the guest room,
我的包放在客房♥时本来是关着的
and when I left it was shut.
现在被打开了
And Scott comes in to use the bathroom, he leaves,
斯科特用完客房♥的卫生间 他离开后
my bag's open.
我的包就是打开的了
He didn't take--
他什么都没拿
Something was taken from my bag.
我的包里肯定少了些什么
Now, look...
现在
I hate to be the accuser here,
我不喜欢在这里指责你
Scott, because I really do love those adorable brown eyes,
斯科特 我真的很喜欢你那对棕色的眼睛
but I don't know if you're a klepto,
但不知道你是个小偷 呢
if you're curious,
还是出于好奇
or--or if you're just stupid.
又或者有点愚蠢
But answer the question.
但快回答我的问题
What did you take?
你拿走了什么
Nothing. I swear.
什么都没拿 我发誓
You don't mind proving it, do you?
你不介意证明下 对吧
Are you serious?
有必要这样吗
How about you show us what's in your pockets?
能让我们看看你口袋里有什么吗
Dad?
爸爸
Come on, Scott.
快说 斯科特
Prove me wrong.
证明我冤枉你了
Uh, I'll prove you wrong.
好吧 你确实冤枉他了
Uh, it wasn't scott going through your bags.
斯科特没有拿你东西
It was me.
是我
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表