剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I'm coming.
我来了
I know you can hear me.
我知道你能听见
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Okay.
是这样
I know I was part of you getting arrested
我知道让你被捕我有责任
and that we basically announced you being here to the hunters.
还基本上直接把你暴露给了猎手
I also don't know what happened to your sister.
我也不知道你妹妹发生了什么
But I think I did something last night.
但我觉得我昨晚做了什么
I had a dream about...someone.
我梦到了一个人
But someone else got hurt.
但确是另一个人受伤了
And it turns out that
结果
part of the dream might have actually happened.
我梦中的一部分情节真的发生了
You think you attacked the driver?
你觉得是你攻击了司机吗
Did you see what I did last night?
你看到我昨晚做了什么吗
No.
没有
Can you at least tell me the truth?
你能不能至少告诉我真♥相♥
Am I gonna hurt someone?
我是不是会伤害其他人
Yes.
是的
Could I kill someone?
我有没有可能杀了他们
Yes.
有
Am I gonna kill someone?
我是不是真的会杀了他们
Probably.
有这个可能
Look, I can show you how to remember.
听着 我可以教你怎么去回忆
I can show you how to control the shift, even on a full moon.
我可以教你怎么控制变形 甚至在满月
But it's not gonna come for free.
但我不会白教你
What do you want?
你要什么
You'll find out.
你会知道的
But for now, I'm gonna give you what you want.
但现下我会给你你想要的
Go back to the bus.
回到公车
Go inside. See it, feel it.
到里面去 用眼睛看 去感受
Let your senses--your sight,
让你的感官 你的视觉
Smell, touch-- let them remember for you.
嗅觉 触觉来启发你回忆
That's it?
就这样吗
Just--just go back?
就 回去就行了吗
Do you want to know what happened?
你到底想不想知道发生了什么
I just want to know if I hurt him.
我只是想知道是不是我伤了他
No, you don't.
不 你不想知道
You want to know if you'll hurt her.
你想知道你会不会伤害她
Hey, no, just me.
不 我一个人去
Someone needs to keep watch.
你得盯着有没有人来
How come I'm always the guy keeping watch?
为什么总是我负责盯梢
Because there's only two of us.
因为只有我们两个
Okay, why's it starting to feel like
好吧 怎么突然感觉
you're Batman and I'm Robin?
你是蝙蝠侠而我是罗宾呢
I don't want to be Robin all the time.
我不想一直都做罗宾
Nobody's Batman and Robin any of the time.
我们从来都不是蝙蝠侠和罗宾
Not even some of the time?
难道从没有过吗
Just stay here.
你就给我呆在这
Oh, my god! Fine.
我的神啊 行
Go! Go! Go! Go!
走 走 快点
Did it work? Did you remember?
有效吗 回想起什么了吗
Yeah, I was there last night.
我昨晚就在那里
And the blood--a lot of it was mine.
那滩血 多数都是我的
So you did attack him?
那你确实攻击了他
No.
不是
I saw glowing eyes in the bus
我在车上看到一双发光的眼睛
but they weren't mine.
但不是我的
It was Derek.
是德里克
What about the driver?
那个司机呢
I think I was actually trying to protect him.
我觉得我是在尽力保护他
Wait, what?
等等 不对啊
Why would Derek help you remember that
为什么德里克想让你回忆起
he attacked the driver?
是他袭击了那位司机
That's what I don't get.
我也不知道
It's got to be a pack thing.
肯定不会这么单纯
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Like an initiation.
像一种仪式
You do the kill together.
你在跟他一起杀人
Because ripping someone's throat out is a real bonding experience?
因为撕断别人喉咙需要我们团结协助吗
Yeah, but you didn't do it,
是的 但是你没杀人
Which means you're not a killer.
也就是说你不是凶手
And it also means that...
也就是说
I can go out with Allison.
我可以去跟艾莉森约会
I was gonna say it means you won't kill me.
我本想说你也不会杀我了
Oh, yeah.
当然
That too.
一个意思
Mmm, pass.
呃 不行
Pass.
这个也不行
Let me see.
我来看看
Pass.
不行
Pass.
不行
Uh, pass on all of it.
这些都不适合
Allison, respect for your taste is, uh
艾莉森 我对你的品味
dwindling by the second.
真是不敢苟同
This.
这个不错
Dad, hello?
爸爸
Right. I'm sorry.
对 我错了
I completely forgot to knock.
我忘记敲门了
Hi, Mr. Argent.
你好 阿金斯先生
Dad, do you need something?
爸爸 有什么事吗
I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight.
我来告诉你 你今晚要呆在家里
What? I'm going out with my friends tonight.
什么 我今晚要跟朋友出去
Not when some animal out there is attacking people.
在有野兽袭击的时期夜间不能出去
Dad, dad, I'm--uh...
爸爸 爸爸 我
It's out of my hands.
这个我说了不算
There's a curfew.
现在是宵禁
No one's allowed out past 6:30 p.m.
晚上六点之后谁都不让出门
Hey, no more arguing.
停 别吵了
Someone's daddy's little girl.
可真是个听话的小女孩啊
Sometimes.
有时候是
But not tonight.
但今晚不是
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Eight years gymnastics.
我可练过八年的体操
Are you coming?
你来吗
I'll take the stairs.
我还是走楼梯吧
You look like you know what you're doing.
你看起来很专业的样子
Used to bowl with my dad.
之前跟我爸爸玩过
When was the last time you bowled?
你上次打保龄是什么时候
Uh, at a birthday party...
生日聚会上
When I was eight.
八岁的时候
I'm so bad at this.
我打的太烂了
Somebody brought their "A" game.
有人找到自己擅长的运动了
Good job.
干得好
Great.
太棒了
You're up, Mccall.
该你了 麦高
You can do it, Scott.
你能行的 斯科特
Jackson?
杰克逊
Mind shutting up?
能闭嘴吗
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
不是故意要笑的
I'm just flashing back to the words "I'm a great bowler."
我只是想起有人说过 "我打保龄球棒极了"
Maybe he just needs a little warm-up.
他可能需要热下身
Yeah, maybe he just needs the kiddy bumpers.
也可能需要个小型缓冲器
Just--just aim for the middle.
只要瞄准中间就好
How about you aim for anything except for the gutter?
除了滚球槽 你瞄准什么地方都行
Let him concentrate.
让他集中注意力
Come on, just one pin, please.
拜托 就一次 求你了
Great job, mccall.
真强悍 伙计
Man, you are a pro.
你也真专业
Don't worry.
别担心
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表