剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Holding still, please.
麻烦别动
That didn't hurt, did it?
不会弄痛你的
No, I'm just--I'm just cold.
没 我只是感到有点冰人
Good.
很好
Because this actually will sting just a little bit.
因为这其实会有点刺痛
Holding still, please!
不要动
Oh--hey! Stop!
喂 住手
Stop! It hurts!
住手 疼啊
There's something just underneath the skin here.
皮肤下面有些东西
Just one moment longer.
还等一会
Stop!
住手啊
Almost done.
马上就好
Holding still!
坚持住
Hold still!
坚持住
All right, you can put your shirt back on.
搞定 把衬衫穿好吧
The scabs on your neck are nothing to worry about.
你脖子上的伤疤没什么好担心的
So I'm okay for my game tonight?
我可以参加今晚的比赛了吗
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
当然可以
But I do want to give you an antibiotic.
但我还是会给你开一些抗生素
Have you been eating any strange herbs lately?
近来有没有服用过奇怪的草药
Like what?
比如
Well, you have aconite poisoning.
你中了乌头草的毒
What the hell is aconite?
乌头草是什么东西
Well, it's a purple flower,
一种紫色的花
also called monk's hood or...
又名僧侣的遮光罩或者...
wolfsbane.
附子草
Yes. So you are familiar with it, then?
是的 那你对它很熟悉啊
No, I--
不是 我
I have no idea how I knew that.
我也不清楚为什么会知道
Would you mind if I look something up on your computer real quick?
可以借用你的电脑查下东西吗 很快
I bet a handsome face like that
我打赌以你这么帅的脸
doesn't hear "no" very often.
很少会听到"不"
Aren't you one of Scott's friends?
你是斯科特的朋友吗
Yeah.
是的
Good friends, actually.
实际上我们是很好的朋友
Yeah?
是吗
Just be quick, okay?
快点用
I know what you are, Mccall.
我知道你是什么 麦高
Wh--what?
什 什么
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
I'm sorry, I have no idea
抱歉 我不知道
what you're talking about.
你在说什么
Yeah...yeah, you do.
你知道
And here's the thing.
听着
However it is you came to be what you are,
不管你是用什么方法变身的
you're gonna get it for me too.
你得传给我
Get what for you?
传你什么
Whatever it is.
随便什么
A bite, a scratch.
咬我一口 抓我一下
Sniffing magic fairy dust under The moonlight--
在月光下吸入的魔法之尘
I don't care.
我不管这些
You're gonna get it for me, or, uh...
你要帮我得到这种力量 不然
She's gonna find out about it too.
她很快也会发现这件事
How the hell did he find out?
他怎么会知道的
I have no idea.
我不知道
Did he say it out loud--
他有没有大声说
The word?
那个词
What word?
什么词
Werewolf. Did he say,
狼人 他说没说
"I know you're a werewolf"?
"我知道你是个狼人"
No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly.
没有 但他暗示的很明确
Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems.
也许事情没有看起来那么糟
I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right?
他没有证据 不是吗
And if he wanted to tell Someone,
就算他要告诉别人
who's gonna believe him anyway?
谁又会相信他呢
How about Allison's father?
要是告诉艾莉森的父亲呢
Okay, it's bad.
好吧 确实很糟
I need a cure. Right now.
我需要理一下头绪 就现在
Does he know about Allison's father?
他认识艾莉森的父亲吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, where's Derek?
德里克在哪里
Hiding, like we told him to.
照我们说的躲起来了
Why?
为什么
I have another idea.
我有另一个主意
It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though.
但是需要一点时间和手段
We have that game tonight.
今晚我们要比赛
It's quarterfinals.
是四分之一决赛
And it's your first game.
而且是你的第一场比赛
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?
你有计划搞定艾莉森了吗
She's in my next class.
我们下堂课在一起上
Get the necklace.
拿到那条项链
Right. Get the necklace.
对 拿到那项链
Try another row, sweetheart.
去其他座位 甜心
Okay, class, let's settle down.
上课 安静点
Let's get our books out.
把书拿出来
Allison.
艾莉森
Hey. Class is beginning.
已经开始上课了
I know. I'll shut up.
我知道 我会闭嘴的
I just, um--
我只是
I have some stuff on my phone
我手♥机♥里有些东西
that I wanted to send you.
想发给你
I thought you might like it.
我觉得你会喜欢
Okay.
好吧
All right, I'd like to return to our discussion from yesterday
让我们带着对埃古的深度分♥析♥
With a more in-depth analysis of Iago
和他被奥赛罗的嫉妒所折磨的方法
and the way in which he preyed upon Othello's jealousies.
回到昨天的话题
We seem to have some here today.
看来今天在这也有好戏上演
Allison.
艾莉森
Why did you send me those?
你为什么要发给我这些
Are you trying to make me feel
你要让我为我们的分手
even worse for breaking up with you?
感到更加痛心吗
No.
不是
I thought you would like them.
我认为你会喜欢这些照片
I--I thought they would remind you of us.
我 我以为这会让你回忆起我们的时光
Are you trying to hurt me...
你是想伤害我吗
Get back at me?
挽回我吗
No.
不是
Please don't talk to me.
请别和我说话了
Okay?
好吗
I need more time to get to just friends.
我需要更多时间去适应我们的朋友关系
Okay?
好吗
Please.
求你
Did you get her to give you the necklace?
她给你项链了没
Not exactly.
没有
Ah. What happened?
发生什么了
She told me not to talk to her.
她让我别跟她说话了
At all.
一句也别说
So she's not giving you--
所以她没有给你
She's not giving me the necklace!
她没有给我那项链
Well, did you find anything else out?
那你发现别的东西了吗
Just that I know nothing about girls,
就发现我对女孩毫不了解
and that they're totally psychotic.
还有她们完全是神经病
Okay, I came up with a plan "B"
好吧 我带来个"B"计划
just in case anything like this happened.
就是预防这种事的发生
What's plan "B"?
"B"计划是什么
Just steal the stupid thing.
就是去偷那个破项链
Couldn't we try at least getting to Harris?
就不能等我们找到哈里斯再说吗
My dad put him on a 24-hour protective detail, okay?
我父亲安排他被24小时保护起来了
The necklace is all we got.
我们只要那项链
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表