剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Except she's more like my sister.
她倒更像是我的姐姐
She got here last night.
她昨晚来得这里
Uh, last night?
昨晚
Yup.
没错
She had some car trouble,
她的车出了点问题
I guess.
好像是
She looks familiar.
她看起来有点眼熟
Mm. She actually used to live in Beacon Hills.
其实她以前也住在比肯山的
Maybe you saw her once.
也许你以前见过她
Did you take these?
这些是你照的吗
Back when I thought I was a photographer.
那时的我觉得自己是个摄影师
They're good.
照的不错啊
No, they're not.
不 不怎么样
I stopped when I realized i was terrible at it.
当我意识拍不好的时候就没照过了
Framing's off, bad lighting...
构图很烂 光线很糟
believe me, not good.
确实很不怎么样
That was when I thought I was good at painting.
这是以前我以为自己很有绘画天赋时画的
Uh, terrible too.
也烂透了
That's when I tried poetry.
那是我尝试写诗时的作品
"Terrible" doesn't even come close to describing that.
用"烂透了"这种词已经无法形容了
What are you good at?
那你到底擅长什么
I'm gonna show you
如果你保证不嘲笑我的话
if you promise not to laugh.
我就给你看
So I was nationally
我还是个小孩的时候
ranked as a kid,
就已经在全国名列前茅了
and my dad really wanted me to go on,
所以我老爸很想让我继续发展下去
but I don't know.
但我不确定
I just didn't really like it.
我只是不太喜欢这玩意
Promise you won't laugh?
发誓你真的不会笑我
I promise.
我发誓
What the hell is that?
这是什么玩意
It's a compound bow,
这叫复合弓
and I'm pretty sure it requires an arrow to be harmful.
我保证弦上有箭才有杀伤力
So that's what you're good at.
这就是你所擅长的
Archery.
箭术
You said you wouldn't laugh.
你说过不会笑我的
Trust me, I'm...
相信我 我
not laughing.
没有笑你
So I guess I should explain.
我想我该解释一下
We're not some sort of separatist gun-nut family.
我们家族可不是那种与世隔绝的枪♥械♥狂人
My dad sells firearms to law enforcement.
我爸是向执法部门销♥售♥枪♥械♥的
Oh, that's good.
那不错
So, um...
那
are you planning on joining the family business?
那你打算参与家族企业吗
I don't know. You tell me.
不知道 你说了算
Would I look hot with a gun?
要是我配把枪 看起来会更辣吗
Hotter without.
不配枪的话更辣
Hey, Chris! Get your ass out of The '50s
克里斯 快点滚出来
and come help with the groceries.
帮我搬这些杂货
Be right there!
马上来
Would you mind helping?
你们不介意搭把手吧
Sure. No problem.
可以 没问题
Great.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
So do you still wanna study?
你还想学习吗
I think she'll concentrate better on her own.
我认为她自己学更容易集中注意力
Guess I'll see you later then?
那我们就再见了
At school.
在学校
Eh, eh, you, on your bike,
等等 你 骑车回去
You inside.
你 进屋去
Oh, come on, Chris.
克里斯 别这样
Really?
来真的了
They were making out in the garage,
他们刚刚只是在车♥库♥里卿卿我我
not shooting amateur porn.
又没上演激♥情♥戏码
You, with the adorable brown eyes, drop your bike.
你 迷人棕色眼睛的靓仔 把车放下
You're staying for dinner.
留下来吃晚饭
Do you eat meat?
你吃肉吗
You don't mind?
你不介意吗
Actually, no.
事实上 不介意
Give us a chance to get to know each other.
给彼此个机会增进了解
Would you like something to drink besides water, Scott?
斯科特 除了水你还想喝点什么吗
Oh...no, I'm good.
不用 水就挺好
Thanks.
谢谢
Can we get you some beer?
要不给你来点啤酒
N-no, thanks.
不 不用 谢谢
Shot of tequila?
一杯龙舌兰
Dad.
老爸
Really?
非要这样吗
You don't drink, Scott?
斯科特 你平时不喝酒吗
I'm not old enough to.
还没到法定年龄
That doesn't seem to stop many teenagers.
现在的青少年可不管这些
No, but it should.
是的 可是应该遵守法律
Good answer.
回答得很妙
Total lie, but well played, Scott.
斯科特 虽然满嘴谎话 但演的不错
You may yet survive the night.
今晚可能能过关
You ever smoke pot?
你吸过大♥麻♥吗
Okay, changing the channel to
能不能换个频道
something a little less conservative.
谈谈稍微保守点的话题吗
So, Scott, uh...
斯科特 那你
Allison tells us you're on the lacrosse team.
艾莉森说你是长曲棍球队的
I'm sorry. I don't know anything about that.
抱歉 我对此一无所知
How do you play?
是怎么个玩法
Um, well, you know hockey?
你知道冰球吗
It's a lot like that,
两者类似
only, um, played on grass instead of ice.
只不过不是在冰上打的 而是在草地上
Hockey on grass...
在草地上打的冰球
is called field hockey.
叫做陆上曲棍球
Yeah.
没错
So it's like field hockey,
那就是跟陆上曲棍球差不多
except the sticks have nets.
只不过是球棍上有网而已
Exactly.
没错
And can you slap check like in hockey?
你会强力防守这招吗
Um...yeah.
会
But it's only the, uh, the gloves and the sticks.
但必须有手套和球棍
Sounds violent.
听起来挺暴♥力♥的
I like it.
我喜欢
Scott's amazing too.
斯科特也很了不起
Dad came with me to the first game.
第一场球老爸跟我一起去看的
Wasn't he good?
他打得很好对吧
He was fine.
很好
He scored the last shot,
他打入了绝杀的一球
the winning shot.
决定胜负的一球
True, but he didn't score at all until the last few minutes.
确实是 但他除了最后几分钟外一球也没进
His last shot ripped a hole through the goalie's net.
他最后进那个球都把守门员的球网射穿了
It was incredible.
真是不可思议
Well, I think the goalie was probably
我觉得守门员拿的球拍
playing with a defective stick, so...
是残次品 所以
You know, on second thought,
深思熟虑后
I think I'll take that shot of tequila.
我决定喝一杯龙舌兰
You were kidding, right?
你是开玩笑的吧
Yeah.
是啊
What am I supposed to do with him?
我该怎样处理他
Take him somewhere, anywhere.
把他藏起来 哪里都行
And, by the way, he's starting to smell.
还有一点 他现在有股味道
Like--like what?
什么味道
Like death.
像死尸
Okay, take him to the animal clinic.
好吧 把他带到宠物医院去
What about your boss?
不怕你老板看到吗
He's gone by now.
他这个时候已经走了
There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster.
垃圾桶后面的箱子里有备用钥匙
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表