剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Where the hell is Bilinski?
別林斯基死哪去了
Man, you're not gonna play if you're not here to start.
老兄 你如果不来开场就没得打了
I know.
我知道
Look, if you see my dad, can you tell him--
听着 如果见到我爸 告诉他
tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little bit late, okay?
我会到的 只是稍微晚点 好吗
All right, thanks.
好的 多谢
You're not gonna make it.
你赶不回去的
I know.
我知道
And you didn't tell him about his Mom, either.
你也没告诉他 他妈妈和这事有关
Not till we find out the truth.
等我们找出真♥相♥再说
By the way, one more thing.
顺便说一下 还有件事
Yeah.
你说
Oh, God!
我的苍天
What the hell was--
你♥他♥妈♥搞毛啊
You know what that was for.
你知道为什么挨揍
Go.
可以走了
Go!
快去
It's the bite that does it, isn't it?
是因为被咬才这样的 是吗
Yes.
没错
Well, then, it's easy.
很好 那就好办了
No, it's not.
不 才不是
I can't be the one to do it, okay?
我不能咬人的 拜托
It has to be--
必须要由
It has to be an Alpha.
必须要由阿尔法狼来咬
Well, then, you get him to do it.
那你去叫他来咬
I don't even know who he is.
我根本不知道他是谁
Okay, trust me.
相信我
This whole thing is so much more complicated than you think.
这整件事比你想象的复杂多了
There's--there's others.
牵涉了很多人
There's hunters.
其中就有猎手
Hunting what?
猎什么
What hunters?
什么猎手
Werewolf hunters.
狼人猎手
Oh, my God.
我的天
You've got to be kidding me.
你别逗我了
No, Jerkoff!
我没有 杰柯夫
There's a whole family of them,
有一整个家族 他们都是猎手
and they carry assault rifles.
他们都配备威力巨大的来♥福♥枪♥
Do you get that?
你听懂没有
Assault rifles.
突击步♥枪♥
Them?
他们吗
What? No, no...
谁 不不
Oh, my God, that actually makes sense.
我的天 这真的说得通
Allison Argent.
艾莉森·阿金斯
Oh, my god, you don't get it.
老天 你还不明白
You've known her this long,
你认识她这么长时间了
and you never actually asked her--
你真的从来没问过她吗
Her name, idiot.
她的名字 白♥痴♥
Do you know what Argent means in French?
你知道在法语里阿金斯是什么意思吗
It means silver.
是银
Yeah, I said I can't find her.
对 我说我找不到她
Look, ask for Jennifer.
去问问詹妮弗
She's been looking after my uncle.
一直都是她在照顾我叔叔
Yeah, well, he's not here either.
好吧 他也不在这
What?
什么
He's not here. He's gone, Derek.
他不在这 他离开了 德里克
Stiles, get out of there right now--it's him!
斯泰尔斯 马上离开那 是他
He's the Alpha! Get out!
他才是阿尔法狼 快走
You must be Stiles.
你肯定是斯泰尔斯
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
Visiting hours are over.
探视时间已经过了
You...and him.
你 和他
You're--
你是
you're the one who--
你是那个
Oh, my-- and he's--
我 我 他 他
Oh, my god, I'm gonna die.
上帝 我要死了
That's not nice.
你很不绅士
She's my nurse.
她是我的护士
She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people.
她就是那个帮你杀人的疯子
Get out of the way.
快让开
Oh, damn.
该死
You think I killed Laura on purpose?
你觉得我是故意杀死劳拉的吗
One of my own family?
一个我自己家庭的成员
My mind, my personality were literally burned out of me.
我的思想 我的个性都消失殆尽
I was being driven by pure instinct.
我只被我的天性所驱使
You want forgiveness?
你想要得到宽恕
I want understanding.
我想要得到理解
Do you have any idea...
你根本就不知道
what it was like for me during those years?
我这些年是怎么过来的
Slowly healing, cell by cell.
缓慢的 一个细胞一个细胞的修复
Even more slowly coming back to consciousness.
一丁点一丁点的有了意识
Yes, becoming an Alpha, taking that from Laura
没错 我取代劳拉 成了阿尔法狼
pushed me over a plateau in the healing process.
还把我自己扔在了缓慢治愈的痛苦深渊里
I can't help that.
我没有办法
I tried to tell you what was happening.
我想告诉你发生了什么
I tried to warn you.
我警告过你
It was six years ago, and in my defense,
我要声明一下 六年前
it was before I'd gotten sober.
我那时候还在酗酒
Listen, I have my son's first lacrosse game to get to.
听着 我还要去看我儿子的第一场比赛
What do you say we just focus on the details, huh?
我们直接说重点怎么样
I met her at a bar.
我是在酒吧遇见了她
We had a lot of drinks.
我们喝了很多酒
A lot.
非常多
She started asking me what I do,
后来她问我我是做什么
and she kept asking questions.
然后不停地问问题
Do you have any idea what that's like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
To have someone actually interested in the topic of chemistry...
整日面对学生们那些茫然的表情
after staring at all these vacant faces day after...
现在终于有个人真心的对化学感兴趣
Details.
说重点
Like I said, I talked.
就像我说的 我和她说了很多
It was fascinating stuff.
聊的都是非常有意思的东西
How you could melt away the lock of a bank vault.
你怎么能把银行保险库的锁溶解掉
How you could dissolve a body,
你怎么成功溶解尸体
and get away with murder.
然后逍遥法外
How you could start a fire,
还有你怎么放了一把火
and get away with arson?
逃掉了纵火罪
And a week later,
一个星期之后
the Hale house burns down.
霍尔家的房♥子烧得面目全非
You know, you could have said something.
你本可以告诉别人阻止这件事的
And be an accomplice?
然后再被当做同伙抓起来吗
It would have ended my teaching career.
那会毁了我的教师生涯的
Well...
那么
So you don't know her name or where she was from?
你不知道她叫什么名字 从哪来的吗
No!
不
Which is exactly what Laura Hale asked.
劳拉·霍尔究竟想找什么
I'll point you in the same direction that I pointed her.
我会用当年提示她的东西来提示你
What is this?
这是什么
The necklace the girl was wearing.
那个女孩戴的项链
That's the symbol on it.
这个是项链上面的符号♥
I asked her about it.
我问过她
She said it was a family thing.
她说是家族传下来的
You find the girl wearing that necklace,
你找到那个戴着这个项链的女孩
she's your arsonist.
她就是纵火犯
Murderer.
谋杀犯
Excuse me?
你说什么
Arson happens to property.
霍尔家的那场大火
This girl's a murderer.
这个女孩是个杀人犯
I was going to wait,
我本打算等下去
for dramatic flair...but...
等某个有资质的人来接我的班 但是
when you look this good, why wait?
在你变得这么好看了 还有什么必要继续等下去呢
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表