剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Probably a cougar.
可能是头美洲狮
I heard mountain lion.
我听说的是山狮
A cougar is a mountain lion.
美洲狮就是山狮
Isn't it?
不是吗
Who cares?
管它呢
The guy's probably some homeless
那人或许就是个流浪汉
tweaker who's gonna die anyway.
迟早得死
Actually, I just found out who it is.
事实上 我想我知道是谁了
Check it out.
快过来看
The sheriff's department won't speculate on details of
警♥察♥局拒绝推测事故的细节
the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Meyers,
但已经确认受害者盖里森· 梅耶斯
did survive the attack.
在这次事故中存活了下来
Meyers was taken to a local Hospital
梅耶斯被送往当地医院
where he remains in critical condition.
他仍有生命危险
I know this guy.
我认识他
You do?
你认识
Yeah, when I used to take
我和我老爸住一起的时候
the bus back when I lived with my dad.
经常坐这趟校车回家的
He was the driver.
他就是校车的司机啊
Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please?
我们能聊点稍微轻松一点的话题吗
Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night?
比如说 我们明天晚上去哪儿玩啊
You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?
你之前是说你明晚要和斯科特去约会吧
Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do.
我们还没计划好呢
Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos,
我可不想再坐在家里看长曲棍球比赛视频
so if the four of us are hanging out,
所以如果我们四个一起出去玩
we are doing something fun.
肯定特别有意思
Hanging out?
出去玩吗
Like, the four of us?
我们四个人一起吗
Do you wanna hang out, like us and them?
你真想和他们一起组团出去玩吗
Yeah, I guess.
未尝不可啊
Sounds fun.
听起来还挺有趣的啊
You know what else sounds fun?
你知道还有什么有趣吗
Stabbing myself in the face with this fork.
用这叉子戳我自己的脸
How about bowling?
我们去打保龄怎么样
You love to bowl.
你喜欢打保龄的啊
Yeah, with actual competition.
但我想和高手打
How do you know we're not actual competition?
你怎么知道我们就不是高手呢
You can bowl, right?
你会打保龄吧
Sort of.
能打吧
Is it sort of, or yes?
是能打还是会打
Yes.
会打
In fact, I'm a great bowler.
事实上 我打保龄球棒极了
You're a terrible bowler.
你的保龄球技差的不能再差了
I know!
我知道
I'm such an idiot.
我真是蠢到爆了
God, it was like watching a car wreck.
天啊 这好像看一起车祸
I mean, first it turned into the whole group date thing.
起初仅仅是由二人约会变成四人约会
And then out of nowhere comes that phrase.
最后也不知道从哪儿冒出来那个词儿
Hang out.
出去玩
You don't hang out with hot girls, okay?
你可不能和那些个辣妹一起出去玩
It's like death.
这可是致命的啊
Once it's hanging out, you might
一旦你们一起出去玩了 你有可能
as well be her gay best friend.
就会成为他们最好的同志闺蜜了
You and Danny can start hanging out.
之后你就可以和丹尼约会了
How is this happening?
这究竟是怎么回事
I either killed a guy or I didn't.
我都不知道自己是否杀了那个人
I don't think Danny likes me very much.
我认为丹尼好像不怎么喜欢我
I ask Allison on a date,
明明是我和艾莉森的约会
and now we're hanging out.
现在变成四个人出去玩
Am I not attractive to gay guys?
我难道对同志们没有吸引力吗
I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me,
我现在是首发了 队长却要毁了我
and now--now I'm gonna be late for work.
现在 现在我工作要迟到了
Wait, Scott, you didn't--
等一等 斯科特 你还没说
Am I attractive to gay guy--
我对同志们有没有吸引力啊
You didn't answer my question.
你还没回答我的问题呢
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
You're all of two minutes late.
你总是晚那么两分钟
I just don't want you to think I'm slacking.
我不想让你觉得我是个懒虫
Scott, I guarantee you,
斯科特 我可以向你保证
you're one of the least slacking kids in this town.
你是这个小镇最勤快的孩子之一
Hey, I see somebody's ready to get their stitches out.
看来有人准备好要拆线了啊
Hey there, Scott.
斯科特 你好啊
You staying out of trouble?
你没惹麻烦吧
Yeah.
没有
Hey, listen, while I'm here,
既然我来了
you mind taking a look at those
你不介意看一下
pictures I was telling you about?
这些我之前跟你提过的照片吧
Sacramento still can't determine an animal.
萨克拉门托还是不能确定是哪种动物
I'm not exactly an expert.
我也不是专家
This is the guy who was attacked in the bus?
这就是在巴士上被袭击的那个男人吗
Yeah.
没错
And we found wolf hairs on Laura Hale's body.
我们还在劳拉·霍尔身上发现了几撮狼毛
A wolf?
狼吗
I mean, I think I read somewhere
我忘了是从哪儿读到的
that wolves haven't been in California for, like, 60 years.
但好像加州已经60年没出现过狼了
True enough, but wolves are highly migratory.
这倒是真的 但是狼总是迁移
They could have wandered in from another state driven by
他们可以从一个州游荡到另外一个州
impulse or strong enough memory.
被强大的冲动或者记忆所驱使着
Wolves have memories?
狼还有记忆吗
Longer-term memories, yes.
没错 还是较长♥期♥的记忆
If associated with a primal drive.
如果是在最原始的冲动的驱使下
See this one here?
看到这个抓痕了吗
Those are claw marks.
这是爪子的痕迹
A wolf would have gone for
狼本应该直接
the throat or the spinal cord with its teeth.
用它的利牙咬猎物的喉咙或脊椎骨
So what do you think,
那你怎么看
It's a mountain lion?
是一只山狮吗
I don't know.
我不知道
A wolf could chase down its prey,
狼找到猎物后
hobbling it by tearing at the ankles.
会撕裂猎物的脚踝来控制它
And then the throat.
然后 咬断喉咙
Is my beautiful, talented,
不会吧 难道我帅气有才的
and wonderful son actually bringing me dinner?
好儿子给我送晚饭来了吗
Thought you wouldn't mind
少吃一餐食堂
skipping the cafeteria tonight.
你不会介意吧
You are the most thoughtful,
你真是最体贴
loving, most conniving little con artist ever.
最会关心人 鬼花样最多的小骗子
You are so not getting the car tomorrow night.
不要妄想明晚我把车给你
Mom.
妈妈
What?
干嘛
There's a curfew, no car.
最近宵禁 想都不要想
But I will take this.
但这我就收下了
Love you.
爱你
Love you too.
我也爱你
Mr. Meyers.
梅耶斯先生
Are you okay?
你还好吗
What the hell are you doing in here?
你呆在这里干什么
Get out!
快出去
Now, go! Go, go.
快走 现在 快走
It looks pretty deserted, dispatch.
这里看起来很荒凉 分部
Did you want me to take a look inside?
需要我进去看看吗
Unit 16, it's county property.
十六号♥ 这是郡属资产
Order's to make sure it's vacant.
命令是要确定它无人居住
I don't--I don't think anyone's home.
我认为这没人住
For the love of god, 16,
十六号♥ 看在上帝的份上
Go inside and see if anyone's there.
进去看看有没有人在
Copy that.
收到
Don't do that.
别叫了
Okay, I'm coming.
好了好了 我来了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表