剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
什么意思
Remember your other senses are heightened.
要记住你的其他感觉都被增强了
Communication doesn't have to be spoken.
交流不一定非要用语言的方式
What kind of feeling did you get from him?
他当时给你一种怎样的感觉
Anger.
他很愤怒
Focused on you?
针对你吗
No, not--not me.
不是针对我
But it was definitely anger.
但一定是愤怒
I could feel it.
我当时能感觉到
Especially when he drew the spiral.
特别是他在画螺旋的时候
Wait, the what?
等等 他做了什么
What'd you just say?
你刚才说什么
He drew this spiral on the window of my car,
他在我车窗上画了一个螺旋
in the condensation, you know?
用车窗上的水雾
What?
怎么了
You have this look like you know what it means.
看你的表情 好像知道这意味着什么
No, it's--it's nothing.
没什么
Wait-wait-wait-wait a second.
你先等一下
You can't do that.
你不能那么做
You can't ask me to trust you
你不能一边让我相信你
and then just keep things to yourself.
一边又对我隐瞒什么
Doesn't mean anything.
没有什么特别的含义
You buried your sister under a spiral.
你把自己的妹妹埋在一个螺旋里
What does it mean?
这有什么含义
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
Stay away from Allison.
离艾莉森远一点
Stay away from Allison.
离艾莉森远一点
Stay away from Allison.
离艾莉森远一点
Stay away from Allison.
离艾莉森远一点
Must stay away from Allison.
一定要离艾莉森远一点
Just stay away from Allison.
离艾莉森远一点
Stay away from Jackson.
离杰克逊远一点
Just stay away from Jackson.
一定要离杰克逊远一点
Hey, Scott.
斯科特 你好
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Still not talking to me?
还是不理我
Can you at least tell me if your dad's okay?
起码告诉我你♥爸♥的情况怎么样
I mean, it's just a bruise, right?
只是一点擦伤 是吗
Some soft tissue damage?
还有一点软组织损伤
You know I feel really bad about it, right?
你知道我非常内疚 对吗
Okay.
好吧
What if I told you that
如果我跟你说
I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and...
我在设法弄清事情的真♥相♥
that I went to Derek for help?
但我需要德里克的帮助
If I was talking to you,
如果我要回答你的话
I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him.
我会说你竟然蠢到会去相信他
But obviously I'm not talking to you.
但我很明显不是再跟你说话
What did he say?
他说了些什么
Wh-- he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?
什么 他要用激怒你的方式来激发你的兽♥性♥
Yeah.
对
All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong,
我说错了什么请你纠正我
but every time you do that, you try to kill someone,
你每次变身的时候都试图伤害别人
and that someone's usually me.
那个倒霉蛋通常是我
I know.
我知道
That's what he means when he says
所以他说不知道
he doesn't know if he can teach me.
是否能教会我控制自己
I have to be able to control it.
我要自己学会控制愤怒
Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?
他打算怎么教你
I don't know.
不知道
I don't think he does either.
我觉得他也不知道
Okay.
好吧
When are you seeing him again?
你什么时候再去见他
Just told me not to talk about it.
他不让我跟别人说
Just act normal and get through the day.
只要表现正常些过完这一天就好了
When?
什么时候
He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work.
下班后他去动物诊所接我
After work.
下班后
All right, well, that gives me to the end of the school day then.
好的 那放学后把你的时间交给我吧
To do what?
干什么
To teach you myself.
我亲自教你
The what of who?
什么东西
The beast of Gevaudan.
热沃当怪兽
Listen.
听好
"A quadruped wolf-like monster,
酷似狼的四脚怪兽
prowling the Auvergne and South Dordogne areas of France
在176♥4♥至1767年期间
during the year 176♥4♥ to 1767.
分布于法国的奥弗涅和多尔多涅南部
La bete killed over a hundred people,
这只怪兽因杀害了100多人
becoming so infamous that the King Louie the 15th
使其声名狼藉 于是路易十五皇帝
sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it."
派出手下最优秀的猎人去猎杀它
Boring.
无聊
"Even the church eventually declared
就连教会也声称
the monster a messenger of Satan."
那只怪兽是撒旦派来的使者
Still boring.
还是无聊
"Cryptozoologists believe it may have been
神秘动物学家认为 它可能是
a subspecies of hoofed predator, possibly a mesonychid."
有蹄食肉动物的亚种 可能是犬科动物
"Slipping into a coma" bored.
听得我都快睡着了
"While others believe it was a powerful sorcerer
也有人认为它是一名魔法强大的男巫
who could shape-shift into a man-eating monster."
可以变身成为吃人的怪兽
Any of this have anything to do with your family?
这些和你的家庭有一丁点关系吗
This.
听这个
"It is believed that la bete was finally
据信怪兽最终被一位极富声望的
trapped and killed by a renown hunter
猎人设下陷阱并杀死很有声望
who claimed his wife and four children
他声称自己的妻子和四个孩子
were the first to fall prey to the creature."
是最早成为怪兽牺牲品的人
His name was Argent.
他的名字是阿金斯
Your ancestors killed a big wolf.
你的祖先杀死了一只巨狼
So what?
那又怎样
Not just a big wolf.
不只是一只巨狼
Take a look at this picture.
看看这张图片
What does it look like to you?
你觉得它看起来如何
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia.
莉迪亚
It looks... like a big... wolf.
它看起来就是一只巨狼
See you in History.
历史课上见
I think the book's making it more obvious.
你拿书挡着脸反而更引人注目
Besides, she's reading, anyway.
再说她在看书呢
So did you come up with a plan yet?
你想出计划来了吗
I think so.
想出来了
Does that mean you don't hate me now?
那是不是意味着你现在不恨我了
No.
恨
But your crap has infiltrated my life,
但是你的破事已经和我的生活密不可分了
so now I have to do something about it.
所以我现在必须得做点什么
Plus I'm definitely a better yoda than Derek.
再说了 我这个尤达可比德里克强多了
Okay, yeah, you teach me.
好吧 你教我
Yeah, I'll be your yoda.
是的 我就是你的尤达
Yeah, you be my yoda.
对 你就是我的尤达
Your yoda I will be.
你的尤达就是我
I said it backwards.
我说的倒装句
Yeah, I--I know.
是的 我懂
All right, you know what?
好吧 你猜怎么着
I definitely still hate you.
我绝对还恨你
Scott.
斯科特
Scott, wait.
斯科特 等等
Hey, Scott.
斯科特
Sc--
斯科...
This is not gonna be easy.
真是不容易啊
Okay.
好吧
Now...put this on.
现在 戴上这个
Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?
这不是田径队用的心率监视器吗
Yeah, I borrowed it.
对 我借的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表