剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
First it's "He's only 26 minutes late,"
首先呢 是"他也就迟到了二十六分钟"
a month later it's "He only hits me when he's drunk."
一个月后就变成"他也就喝醉了打打我"
Slippery slope, Allison.
情况不妙啊 艾莉森
Slippery slope.
情况不妙
We're picking you up.
我们来接你
No.
不用
Too late.
晚了
Lydia gets what Lydia wants.
莉迪亚想要怎样就怎样
Come on, get in.
过来 上车
We can stop by his place and see if he's there.
我们可以去他家看看他是否在那
Hmm, is that him with the best explanation ever of why
是他吗 完美解释了为什么
he's half a freaking hour late?
他该死的迟到了半个小时
Not exactly.
不全是
What the hell?
搞什么
It's a dumpster.
是垃圾桶
He pushed it in front of the door.
他把它挡在门前
To block us in.
为了不让我们出去
Come on, help me.
过来 帮我一把
Ugh, stop!
住手
I'm not dying here.
我不想死在这
I'm not dying at school.
我不想死在学校
We're not going to die.
我们不会死的
God, what is he doing?
天哪 他到底在做什么
What does he want?
他想要什么
Me.
我
Derek says it's stronger with a pack.
德里克说他跟族群一起的时候才更强
Yeah, great.
当然 太棒了
A psychotic werewolf who's into teen wolf.
一个疯子狼人爱上了少狼
That's--that's beautiful.
真是太感人了
What're we doing here anyway?
我们到底来这干嘛
All I got was this.
我收到就这只有这个
They lock the doors at night, you know?
他们晚上都锁门了
That one's open.
那扇门开着
You don't need me to state the obvious, right?
你不需要我再说清楚了 是吧
That it looks like they broke into the school?
是说看起来像是他们闯进学校的吗
No, pretty obvious.
不用了 很明显
Do you want me to come with you?
要我跟你一起进去吗
Mm, it's okay.
不用了
Hey, Allison...
艾莉森
You have this look like you're about to say "Be careful."
你表情像是要说"注意安全"
I am.
对
What?
怎么了
That concerned look on you,
你那关心的表情
I've never seen it before.
我以前从没看到过
Well, I am concerned.
我是很关心你
Well, that's a good look on you.
不错 这表情挺配你的
Don't worry.
别担心啦
I'll be right back.
我就回来
Okay.
好吧
All right, we have to do something.
好了 我们得做些事
Like what?
比如
I don't know.
我也不知道
Kill it, hurt it,
干掉它 弄残它
inflict mental anguish on it--something.
把我们的痛苦一股脑都发泄到它身上
Wait a minute, no--
等等 别
Shh, shh, shh.
安静点 安静点
The desk. Come on, the desk.
拿桌子来 快 去拿桌子
He can't...
它不能...
All right.
好了
Do you see that?
你看到那个了吗
See what?
看到什么
The hood on that piece of crap jeep looks crappier than usual.
那个破吉普的前盖看上去比往常更烂了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To take a look, stay here.
就去看一下 你呆在车里
I'm not staying in the car.
我不要呆在车里
Just stay in the damn--
就好好呆在这该死的
Do not leave me alone in the car.
不要把我一个人丢在车里
Fine.
好吧
God, don't have a meltdown.
别这么歇斯底里
Look at that.
看看这儿
It is indeed a piece of crap.
简直就是垃圾
Can we get Allison and leave now?
我们能不能赶紧找到艾莉森然后离开这
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Are you getting Allison?
你要去找艾莉森吗
Jackson!
杰克逊
Come on, get across.
快点 快过来
Come on!
快
What?
什么
What are you doing?
你要做什么
I just wanna get a look at it.
我就想看一看它
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Look, it's trapped, okay?
它被困住了 好吧
It's not gonna get out.
不可能出得来
Yeah, that's right, we got you--
就这样 我们困住
Will you shut up!
麻烦你闭嘴
I'm not scared of this thing.
我才不怕这鬼东西
I'm not scared of you.
我不怕你
Right, 'cause you're in there,
因为你被困在里面
and we're out here.
而我们在外面
You're not going any--
你不可能跑哪去
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
There's one right here.
这儿就有一个
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
You have to use the bathroom now?
你非得现在去卫生间吗
Yes now.
就得现在
You have a problem with my showing a basic biological function?
你不爽我显露基本的生物功能吗
You know, I'm starting to have a problem with all of your functions.
我开始讨厌你显露的任何功能了
Mccall.
麦高
Scott?
斯科特
Derek?
德里克
Did you find them?
你找到他们了吗
No, no.
没 没有
Wait.
等等
Do you hear that?
听到没
Hear what?
听到什么
It sounds like a phone ringing.
听起来像是电♥话♥铃♥声♥
What?
什么
I know that ring.
我熟悉那铃♥声♥
It's Allison's phone.
是艾莉森的电♥话♥
I can't seem to find them.
我好像找不到他们
Okay, give me a second and I'll be right there.
等我一会我马上过来
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
It's me, where are you?
是我 你在哪儿
I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?
我在学校里找你呢 你怎么没去我家
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪里
On the first floor.
我在一楼
Where? Where are you exactly?
一楼哪儿 具体在哪
The swimming pools.
游泳池这儿
Get to the lobby.
赶紧去大厅
Go now.
现在就去
Okay, okay, I'm coming.
好 我来了
Why did you come?
你怎么会来这
What are you doing here?
在这儿做什么
Because you asked me to.
是你让我来的呀
I asked you to?
我让你来的吗
Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?
我怎么感觉这短♥信♥不是你发的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表