剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
while you're out there, okay?
不要太急躁 行吗
Or get too angry.
也不要动怒
I got it.
知道了
Or stressed.
也别太紧张
I got it.
知道了
Don't think about Allison being in the stands.
别总想着观众席里的艾莉森
Or that her father's trying to kill you.
或是她的爸爸试图杀了你
Or that Derek's trying to kill you.
或是德里克试图杀了你
Or the girl he killed.
或是他杀掉的那个女孩
Or that you might kill someone.
亦或是你或许会杀掉某人
If a hunter doesn't kill you first... I'm sorry.
如果猎手没先把你杀死的话 对不起
I'll stop.
我不说了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Scott...
斯科特
I just want you to remember one thing for tonight.
今晚你只需要记住一件事
Uh...winning isn't everything?
输赢并不重要
Nobody likes a loser.
没人生下来就是失败者
How's your shoulder?
你的肩伤怎么样了
It's fine.
恢复的差不多了
You feel any pain?
还疼吗
No.
不怎么疼了
What if I gave it a big ol' punch?
如果我朝这使劲打一拳呢
Would you--would you feel any pain then?
那样你会疼吗
Maybe.
可能会
Listen, just go out there.
你上场以后
Just give it your best.
只需要竭尽全力去打
If you feel any pain, just...
如果觉得痛的话 就
Just...keep...playing?
还...继续...打
That's my boy.
真是好样的
Please let this be okay.
千万别有意外发生
Please.
拜托
Hey, kid.
小子
So, you think you'll see any action tonight?
你觉得今晚会有大场面出现吗
Action?
大场面
Maybe.
也许吧
Down!
准备
Please.
拜托
Set!
开球
That's it, Jackson!
干得漂亮 杰克逊
Get fired up!
燃烧吧
Fired up!
燃烧吧
Brutal.
太野蛮了
Oh, this is not gonna be good.
情况不妙
Only to me.
只能把球传给我
But what if he's open?
但他要是无人盯防呢
Who's the captain, you or me?
你是队长 还是我是队长
Jackson, come on,
杰克逊 别这样
dude, I just wanna win.
兄弟 我只想取胜
We will win.
我们会赢的
But--
但是
What did I say? Huh?
我刚刚说什么了
What...did...I say?
我刚刚怎么说的
Don't pass to Mccall.
不准给麦高传球
You okay, kid?
你没事吧 孩子
Which one is Scott again?
再问一遍 斯科特是几号♥来着
Number 11.
11号♥
Otherwise known as the only one
此外 他还是今天唯一一个
who hasn't caught a single ball
整场比赛一个球都没
this entire game.
接到的球员
I hope he's okay.
希望他没事
I hope we're okay.
我希望我们队没事
We need to win this.
这场比赛志在必得
Allison.
艾莉森
You'll help me?
能帮个手吗
Down!
准备
Set!
开球
Yes! That's what I--
太棒了 这就是我
What? What?
什么 什么
Mccall!
麦高
Pass to mccall!
把球传给麦高
Set!
开球
Did the opposing team just
对方球员是不是
deliberately pass us the ball?
故意把球传给我们了
Yes, I believe so, coach.
我想是的 教练
Interesting.
真有趣
Goal!
进球了
Yes! Yes!
太棒了
There you go!
你太棒了
Way to go, Mccall!
麦高 继续加油
What? The ball's in the net.
你搞什么 球进网了
Ball's in the net.
球已经进网了
That's the goal of the game,
打球赛的目的不就是
is get the ball in the net!
为了进球吗
We got it.
我们懂了
Down!
准备
Hey, what the hell's up with your teammate, man?
兄弟 你队友到底怎么了
What's he on?
他到底在干吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Yet.
暂时还不知道
Set!
开始
Scott, no, no.
斯科特 千万别冲动
Come on, come on.
加油 加油
You can do it, Scott.
斯科特 你能赢的
You can do it, Scott.
斯科特 你能赢的
Yes! Ha!
太棒了
Oh, my god.
偶滴神啊
Dad, what's wrong?
爸 出什么事了
Scott?
斯科特
Scott, are you here?
斯科特 你在这吗
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Hey, are you okay?
喂 你还好吧
Scott.
斯科特
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
我没事
Sorry, I...
抱歉 我只是
just got kind of lightheaded for a sec.
我只是感觉有点头昏
Maybe it's the adrenaline.
也许是肾上腺素的原因
You were pretty amazing out there.
你刚刚打得太棒了
I'm sorry for acting really weird today.
很抱歉 我今天行为有点怪
It's okay.
没事
I can handle weird.
我能接受
To be totally honest, you,
说实话 你让我
uh...make me kind of nervous.
你让我感到有些紧张
I do?
真的吗
Yeah, kind of like really nervous.
是啊 真的有些紧张
I just--I...
我只是想
want to make sure I get my second chance.
我只是想知道我是不是还有机会
You already have it.
我已经给了
I'm just waiting for you to take it.
等着你抓住呢
Well...maybe I need to learn to take more chances.
那么 也许我该学会抓住更多的机会
Maybe you do.
也许是的
I gotta get back to my dad.
我该回去找我爸了
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Hey, yeah.
嗨
I kissed her.
我吻了她
I saw.
我看到了
She kissed me.
她也吻了我
Saw that too.
我也看到了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表