剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Scott sent a text to Allison asking her
斯科特给艾莉森发了一条短♥信♥
to meet him there.
让她去那里见他
So?
那又如何
So it wasn't Scott.
但那不是斯科特发的
Well, can you find out who sent it?
你能找出是谁发的吗
No, not me.
我不行
But I think I know somebody who can.
但我想我认识的某个人应该可以
You want me to do what?
你想让我♥干♥嘛
Trace a text.
追踪一条短♥信♥
I came here to do lab work.
我来这是做实验作业的
That's what lab partners do.
实验室搭档就应该做这个
And we will, once you trace the text.
等你追踪到了我们就做作业
And what makes you think I know how?
你怎么知道我会这招的
I--I looked up your arrest report, so...
我查过你的逮捕报告 所以
I-I was 13.
我当时才13岁
They dropped the charges.
他们撤销了控诉
Whatever.
管他呢
No, we're doing lab work.
不 我们做实验作业吧
Who's he again?
那人是谁来着
Um, my cousin...Miguel.
我表哥 米格尔
Is that blood on his shirt?
他衣服上是血迹吗
Yeah. Yes.
是啊 是的
Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds.
他动不动就流鼻血
Hey, Miguel.
米格尔
I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts.
我不是跟你说过可以穿我的衣服吗
So anyway, I mean, we both know you have the skills
话说回来 我们都知道你有
to trace that text, so we should probably--
追踪短♥信♥这个技术 那我们能不能
Uh, Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
Yes?
怎么了
This...no fit.
这件 不合身
Then try something else on.
那就试试别的
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh?
那件看起来很不错 对吧
What do you think, Danny?
你觉得呢 丹尼
The shirt.
那件T恤
It's--it's not really his color.
其实 其实不怎么适合他
You swing for a different team,
你跟不同的团队合作
but you still play ball, don't you, Danny boy?
但你其实还在做这事对吧 丹尼小伙
You're a horrible person.
你真可怕
I know. It keeps me awake at night.
我知道 所以我晚上都失眠
Anyway, about that text.
不管怎么说 那个短♥信♥
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
None of these fit.
没一件合适的
I'll need the ISP, the phone number,
我要知道因特网服务提供商 电♥话♥号♥码
and the exact time of the text.
还有确切的短♥信♥发送时间
Tiger!
强人
Loup garou.
狼人[法语]
There.
找到了
The text was sent from a computer.
那短♥信♥是用电脑发送的
This one.
这个
Registered to that account name?
用那个用户名注册的吗
No, no, no, no.
不不不
That can't be right.
不可能的
Scott.
斯科特
She should be home in a few minutes.
她过会应该就回来了
She sometimes goes for a run after school.
她有时放学会去跑步
You know, actually, I should get going.
实际上 我该走了
I've got a game to get to tonight.
今晚我有比赛
You want something to drink?
想喝什么
I'm gonna have a beer.
我要来瓶啤酒
You don't have to test me anymore.
您不用再考验我了
Your...daughter already dumped me.
您女儿已经把我甩了
No test. I'm sorry.
这不是测试 我很遗憾
High school romances burn bright, fade fast.
高中恋情犹如昙花一现 精彩而短暂
Go ahead.
喝吧
I'm good, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
So I was curious about something, Scott.
有件事让我很好奇 斯科特
How do you know Derek Hale?
你怎么会认识德里克·霍尔
Who?
谁
Damn, you got some lungs on you!
见鬼 你嗓门真大
Did you follow me here?
你跟踪我
Well, you can't blame me for being concerned
你不能因为我担心
about my favorite niece, now, can you?
最疼爱的侄女而责怪我 对吧
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
I don't know...something.
我不知道 某些东西
Anything.
任何东西
You mean answers...
你是指一些问题的答案
to lingering questions like...
比如说
why he would want to kill us.
他为什么要杀死我们
Well, I mean, come on,
我说 得了吧
look at this place.
瞧瞧这里
Could you imagine if your father and I were trapped
你能想象 如果我和你♥爸♥爸
in something like this?
被困在这种地方 会做出什么样的事吗
It might do some pretty interesting things to your head,
它会让你浮现出各种稀奇古怪的想法
don't you think?
是不是
It wouldn't turn me into a psychotic killer.
至少它不会把我变成疯子杀手
You don't have to be psychotic to be a killer.
杀手不一定是疯子
You just...need a reason.
你只需要一个杀戮的理由
And even then, sometimes...
即使那样 有时候
you can surprise yourself.
你都会让自己吃惊的
What do you want, Allison?
你想怎么样 艾莉森
I want to not be scared.
我想脱离恐惧
That night in the school, I felt utterly weak.
在学校的那晚 我感觉自己弱极了
Like--like I needed somebody to come in and rescue me.
比如说我需要有人出现来拯救我
I hate that feeling.
我恨那种感觉
I want to feel stronger than that.
我要更勇敢一些
I want to feel powerful.
我想要变得更强大
Allison, if you can give me just a little bit of time...
艾莉森 如果你给我一点时间
be just a little patient...
稍微耐心一点
I think I can give you exactly what you want.
我就能给你你想要一切
Allison said that she's seen you talking to him.
艾莉森说 她见到你跟他说话了
Don't you think that seems a little disconcerting, Scott?
你不觉得那很令人担心吗 斯科特
You talking to an alleged murderer?
你居然跟杀人嫌疑犯说话
It's not like I'm the only one that knows him.
又不是只有我一个人认识他
But you're the only one that's talking to him.
但你是唯一一个跟他谈话的人
Why are you talking to me
你为什么说得
like I've done something wrong?
好像我做错事一样
Have you?
那你做错过吗
You don't have to be afraid of me.
你不必怕我
I mean, you get that I'm just thinking of
我只是在担心
my daughter's safety, right?
我女儿的安全 你能理解吧
Will you believe me if say I think about it too?
如果我说 我也很关心她 你信吗
That it's all that I think about.
我全心全意地在关心她
When we were in the school the other night,
那天晚上在学校
every choice that I made, everything I did--
我做的每一个决定 每一件事
every single thing was to make sure that she was safe!
都是为了确保她的安全
You should go.
你该走了
You don't want to be late for your game.
你不想比赛迟到吧
Did you get the picture?
你拿到图片了吗
Yeah, I did, and it looks just like the drawing.
拿到了 看起来像幅素描
Hey, is there something on the back of it?
它反面有东西吗
There's gotta be something.
一定有一些的
An inscription, an opening, something.
雕刻 开关 或者其他的
No, no, the thing's flat.
没有 这东西是平的
And, no, it doesn't open.
它也打不开
There's nothing in it, on it,
它里面没东西 上面也没
around it, nothing.
周围也没 啥都没有
And where are you?
你在哪儿
You're supposed to be here.
你应该到场了
You're first line.
你是首发球员啊
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表