剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
I think that he's not-
我觉得他不是...
Hey, Scott, I'm coming home late
斯科特 我回来晚了
What? What-what's wrong?
怎么 怎么不对了吗
Is it... is it my hair, makeup?
是因为头发吗 还是妆化的不好
No. No, nothing.
没有 没事 挺好
You look beautiful.
看起来特别漂亮
You look amazing.
好看极了
Amazing.
非常迷人
Why do you look amazing?
你今天为什么这么好看
Because, amazingly,
因为 很神奇地
I'm having dinner for once with a member of male gender,
我要和一位男性共赴晚餐
who's over the age of 16.
并且该男性大于十六岁
Who?
是谁
It's a medical rep that came into the hospital today.
是今天来医院的一个医药代表
Yeah, we just kinda started talking,
我们聊了会天
and the next thing I know I'm saying yes to dinner and...
接着我就答应了他的晚餐邀请
I'm really hating myself for skipping the gym last week.
然后我就好恨自己上周没去健身
What... medical rep?
什么 医药代表
That medical rep.
就是这个医药代表
And, uh, I'm not-I'm not ready.
我还 我还没准备好
I'm not ready. I'm not done, I'm not ready,
我还没准备好 还没弄好
so if you could please just get the-get the door
所以你帮我 帮我开下门
and talk with him, okay, just...
跟他说会话 行吗 就
Be nice.
友善些
Just one minute, okay?
等一会 好吗
Scott! Get the door.
斯科特 开门啊
Scott! For the love of god, please!
斯科特 看在上帝份上 开门啊
Hey. What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Aren't you gonna invite him in?
不请人家进来吗
Hello there.
你好
Really?
你真的要这么做吗
Slam the door in my face?
当着我的面摔上门
Come on, Scott.
拜托 斯科特
Take a second to think that through.
用一秒钟想想清楚
I'll tell her.
我会告诉她的
That I used to be a catatonic invalid with burns
告诉她我曾经是紧张性精神分♥裂♥症病人
covering half my face?
半张脸都烧伤了吗
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
If you hurt her, if you even touch her-
如果你伤害她 如果你敢碰她
Scott, if I may interrupt your listing
斯科特 我想打断一下
of the top five most impotent-sounding threats for a moment,
你这史上最无力的威胁
try and remember that I've been in a coma for six years.
想想看我可是昏迷了六年
Don't you think I'd like to have dinner with a beautiful woman?
你认为我不想和一位美女共进晚餐吗
Just-just half a second.
再等一下
Sorry.
不好意思
Or maybe...
或者也许
You think that I've come up with an idea.
你会发现我想到了一个好主意
Like how it might be easier to convince you to be part of the pack
比如如果你妈妈也是我们中的一员
if your mother is too.
这样会不会更容易说服你加入我们的族群
You need to understand how much more powerful we are together...
你得明白我们在一起会多么强大
You and me and Derek.
你 我 还有德里克
Did you know...
你知道吗
that some of the most successful military operations
二战中很多成功的军事行动
during the Second World War were the German u-boat attacks?
都是因为德国的U型潜艇参与了战斗
Do you know what they called them?
你知道它们被叫作什么吗
Wolf packs.
狼群
Did you know that?
这个你知道吗
Or are you failing history as well?
还是你历史也要挂了
I know the Germans lost the war.
我知道德国人输了战争
I think you'll find that most historians would argue that
你会发现大多数历史学家会把这个结果
as a failure of leadership.
归结为指挥的失败
And trust me, we don't have that problem here.
相信我 我们不会有这个问题
I'm ready, I'm ready.
我准备好了 好了
Sorry again.
不好意思
Mom...
妈
Yes? Sweetheart.
怎么了 宝贝
Have a good time.
玩得开心
Okay.
好的
What the hell?
怎么回事
I like your taste in music.
我喜欢你的音乐品味
I haven't heard this one...
我很长时间
in a long time.
没听这首歌♥了
I'm not scared of you.
我不怕你
Come on.
来吧
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
Yeah. You are.
不对 你害怕
You know, I bet you haven't had a day in your whole life...
你知道吗 我打赌你这一辈子
where you haven't been afraid of something.
天天都生活在恐惧之中
But you won't have to be anymore.
但是你再也不用害怕了
Not when you're one of us.
只要你成为我们中的一员
If you just stay, I swear...
只要你待在这儿 我保证
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
I just-I just have to, um...
我必须要
I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't totally
我绝对不会这样做的 除非这件事
i-incredibly important.
绝对的重要
It's all right.
好吧
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
There's actually nothing I want to do more right now.
那才是我现在想做的唯一的事情
Can you please stay?
你能留下来等我吗
Please? I'll be right back.
求你了 我马上回来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Everything okay?
没事吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I just feel like we maybe missed the turn for the restaurant?
我觉得我们好像错过去饭馆的路口了
We can pool over.
我们可以停下来
We can map it on your phone.
在你的手♥机♥上定位查询一下
Okay.
好的
You know what?
你猜怎么着
I was just noticing that you have the most incredible skin.
我才注意到你皮肤真好
It's flawless.
完美无瑕
That's a new one on me.
从来没有人这么说过
Do you mind?
你介意吗
Sorry.
对不起
Oh, are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
Mrs. Mccall?
麦高太太吗
Yes!
当然
Wow, this is-this is just crazy.
这太疯狂了
What a coincidence, huh?
太巧了
Nicely done, Scott.
干得漂亮 斯科特
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
I mean... I do not know what happened.
我的意思是 我真不知道怎么回事
You guys just came out of nowhere.
你们就忽然从天而降了
Came out of nowhere!
从天而降
We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles.
我们把车停在了路边 斯泰尔斯
How crazy is that?
这简直是太不可思议了
I mean, we should probably call the cops,
我觉得我们最好叫警♥察♥来
you know, do like an accident report thing.
你知道的 做个事故报告什么的
I don't think that's necessary.
我觉得没有必要
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I think I'm feeling a little whiplash.
我觉得脖子扭伤了
Whiplash? You hit us!
脖子扭伤 是你撞得我们
I don't know-there's something definitely wrong with my neck.
我也不知道 我的脖子绝对出问题了
I know you're there, Scott,
我知道你在这儿 斯科特
and I'm impressed.
真是让我刮目相看
It's too bad that most teenagers aren't that smart.
太糟的是大多数青少年没这么聪明
It's like that one on the lacrosse team...
比如说那个长曲棍球队的
Jackson.
杰克逊
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表