剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Should I?
我怎么知道
It's a signal, okay?
这是一种信♥号♥♥
When a wolf's alone,
如果一只狼落单了
it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack.
它会通过嚎叫来告诉同伴它的方位
So if you heard a wolf howling,
所以如果你听到一只狼嚎叫
that means others could have been nearby.
说明他的同伴可能就在附近
Maybe even a whole pack of 'em.
甚至可能有一整群
A whole pack of wolves?
一群狼吗
No...werewolves.
不 是狼人
Are you seriously wasting my time with this?
你说这些无聊的东西想浪费我的时间吗
You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour.
你知道我一个小时后要去接艾莉森
I saw you on the field today, Scott.
我看到你今天在球场上的表现了 斯科特
Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, all right?
你的表现已经不能称之为精彩了
It was impossible.
完全就是不可能
Yeah, so I made a good shot.
没错 我打出了一次不错的进球
No, you made an incredible shot, I mean...
不 那完全是不可思议的进球 我是说
the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes.
你的运球 你的奔跑速度 你的反应
People can't just suddenly do that overnight.
人不可能一夜之间成为这样的高手的
And there's the vision and the senses,
还有你的视觉和感官
and don't even think I don't notice that
别以为我没发现
you don't need your inhaler anymore.
你甚至都不需要你的助吸器了
Okay! Dude, I can't think about this now.
好了 兄弟 我现在没法想这些
We'll talk tomorrow.
我们明天再谈
Tomorrow?! What? No!
明天 什么 不行
The full moon's tonight.
今晚就是满月了
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
What are you trying to do?
你打算做什么呢
I just made first line.
我打了首发
I got a date with a girl who I can't believe
我得到了一个 连我自己都不相信
wants to go out with me,
愿意跟我约会的女孩
and everything in my life is somehow perfect.
我生活中的一切都很完美
Why are you trying to ruin it?
为什么你想要毁掉这一切呢
I'm trying to help.
你想要帮你
You're cursed, Scott.
你被诅咒了 斯科特
You know, and it's not just the moon
月亮不仅会让
will cause you to physically change.
你的身体发生变化
It also just so happens to be
而且与此同时
when your bloodlust will be at its peak.
会让你极度的嗜血
Bloodlust?
嗜血
Yeah, your urge to kill.
没错 你杀人的欲望
I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, stiles.
我已经有杀人的冲动了 斯泰尔斯
You gotta hear this.
你得听听这里是怎么写的
"The change can be caused by anger or anything
由愤怒或者是其他任何东西引起的变化
that raises your pulse."
会让你心跳加快
All right?
听到了吗
I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse
我还没有见到谁能像艾莉森那样
like Allison does.
让你心跳加快的
You gotta cancel this date.
你得取消这次约会
I'm gonna call her right now.
我现在就给她打电♥话♥
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm canceling the date.
我帮你取消约会
No, give it to me!
不 还给我
I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I gotta go get ready for that party.
我得去准备参加派对了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Mom!
妈
Is this a party or a date?
这到底是派对还是约会
Maybe both.
两个都算
And her name is...
那么女孩叫
Allison.
艾莉森
Allison. Nice.
艾莉森 不错的名字
Thank you.
谢谢
We don't need to have a talk, do we?
你不需要我再提醒你什么了吧
Mom, I'm not having the safe sex talk with you.
妈 我可不会跟你谈什么安全性♥爱♥的话题
Oh, my god.
天哪
No, I meant about keeping the tank full.
才不是那个 我指的是将水槽加满水
Give me those back.
把那还给我
Are you serious?
你是认真的么
You bet your ass I am serious.
老娘当然是认真的
I'm not gonna end up on some Reality television show
我可不想像真人秀里那样
with a pregnant 16-year-old.
到头来接管个十六岁的孕妇
Come on.
不是吧
You okay?
你没事吧
What? Yeah.
怎么 我没事
I'm fine.
我很好
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'll be right back.
我很快就回来
Yo, scott, you good?
斯科特 你没事吧
Are you okay?
还好吗
Allison.
艾莉森
I'm a friend of Scott's.
我是斯科特的朋友
My name's Derek.
我叫德里克
Go away.
走开
Scott, it's me.
斯科特 是我
Let me in, Scott.
让我进去 斯科特
I can help.
我能帮你的
No! Listen, you gotta find Allison.
不要 听着 你快去找艾莉森
She's fine, all right?
她很好 好吗
I saw her get a ride from the party.
我看见她搭车离开派对了
She's--she's totally fine.
她绝对没事
No, I think I know who it is.
不对 我已经知道是谁了
You just let me in.
你快让我进去
We can try--
我们能试试
It's Derek.
是德里克
Derek Hale is the werewolf.
德里克·霍尔本身就是个狼人
He's the one that bit me.
就是他咬了我
He's the one that killed the girl in the woods.
树林里那个女孩也是他杀的
Scott...Derek's the one who
斯科特 就是德里克
Drove Allison from the party.
开车带艾莉森离开的
Scott!
斯科特
Hi, Mrs. Argent.
阿金斯太太 你好
Um...you have no idea who I am.
你显然不认识我
I'm a friend of your daughter's.
我是你女儿的朋友
Uh...look, this is gonna sound kind of crazy, um...
听着 这听上去可能有点不可思议
Really crazy, actually.
事实上有点疯狂
You know what? Crazy doesn't--
你知道吗 疯狂也不足以
Allison!
艾莉森
It's for you.
找你的
Where is she?
她在哪
She's safe.
离开你
From you.
她会很安全
What did you do with her?
你对她做了什么
Shh, quiet.
小声点
Too late.
太晚了
They're already here.
他们已经追到这了
Run.
快跑
Take him.
抓住他
Who were they?
他们是谁
Hunters.
猎手
The kind that have been hunting us for centuries.
几个世纪以来一直在猎杀我们
Us? You mean you!
我们 就你而已吧
You did this to me!
是你把我弄成这样的
Is it really so bad, Scott?
难道这样不好吗 斯科特
That you can see better
你现在能望得更远
hear more clearly, move faster
听觉更灵敏 移♥动♥更迅捷
than any human could ever hope?
这是常人做梦都想得到的
You've been given something that
你被赋予了
most people would kill for.
无数人至死都得不到的力量
The bite is a gift.
咬你一口是给你的礼物
I don't want it.
我不想要
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表