剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You?
你吗
Mm-hmm, me.
是啊 我拿的
Oh, my God.
我的天
What if you bleed to death?
如果你失血过多死掉怎么办
It'll heal if it works.
如果有效 我能自己愈合的
Ugh. Look...
听着
I don't know if I can do this.
我不确定我做得到
Why not?
为什么不行
Well, because of the cutting through the flesh,
因为要把肉切开
the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!
看到骨头 尤其是会有好多血
You faint at the sight of blood?
怎么 你晕血吗
No, but I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!
不 但我看到断臂可能会晕倒
All right, fine.
好吧
How about this?
这样如何
Either you cut off my arm,
要不你把我手臂切断
or I'm gonna cut off your head.
要不我把你头拧断
Okay, you know what, I'm so not buying your threats any--
我跟你说 我才不会受你威胁
Oh, my God. Okay.
我的天啊 好吧
All right, bought, sold.
算我怕了你了
Totally. I'll do it. I'll do it.
我听话就是 我帮你切
What? What are you doing?
怎么了 你在做什么
Holy God, what the hell is that?
我的妈呀 那是什么
It's my body...
是我的身体
trying to heal itself.
在试着自我愈合
Well, it's not doing a very good job of it.
看来愈合得不怎么样嘛
Now. You gotta do it now.
现在 你现在就必须切
Look, honestly, i don't think I can.
实话说 我真的做不到
Just do it!
快点切
Oh, my god. Okay, okay.
天哪 好吧 好吧
Oh, my god.
苍天啊
All right, here we go!
好吧 我切了噢
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
Scott?
斯科特
What the hell are you doing?
你们到底在干什么啊
Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares.
你恰巧阻止了将萦绕我一生的恶梦
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗
What are you gonna do with it?
你要怎么用
I'm gonna...
我要
I'm gonna...
我要
No. No, no, no, no.
别别别
Derek.
德里克
Derek, come on, wake up.
德里克 快点醒过来
Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?
斯科特 我们现在怎么办
I don't know!
不知道
I can't reach it.
我够不到它
He's not waking up!
他醒不过来了
Come on.
加油
I think he's dying.
他好像快死了
I think he's dead!
他好像已经死了
Just hold on!
坚持住
Come on.
加油啊
Oh! I got it! I got it!
我拿到了 我拿到了
Please don't kill me for this.
千万别因此杀了我
Ugh! Ow! God!
天哪 好痛啊
Give me...
给我
Up!
起来
Ow! God...
我的天
Oh, my god.
苍天啊
That...was...awesome!
这真酷毙了
Yes!
帅呆了
Are you okay?
你没事了吗
Well, except for the agonizing pain.
死不了 虽然钻心地疼
I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health.
开始挖苦人了 是恢复健康的好兆头
Okay, we saved your life,
我们救了你一命
which means you're gonna leave us alone, you got that?
我需要你离开我们的视线 成吗
And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad,
如果你不遵守 我就去把一切
and I'm gonna tell him everything--
都告诉艾莉森的爸爸
You're gonna trust them?
你信任他们吗
You think they can help you?
你认为他们帮得了你吗
Well, why not?
为什么不能
They're a lot freaking nicer than you are.
他们比你好多了
I can show you exactly how nice they are.
让我来告诉你他们有多好
What do you mean?
什么意思
What are we doing here?
我们来这里干什么
Who is he?
他是谁
My uncle.
我叔叔
Peter Hill.
皮特·希尔
Is he...
他是
like you, a werewolf?
和你一样的狼人吗
He was.
曾经是
Now he's barely even human.
现在他连正常人也算不上
Six years ago, my sister and I were at school,
六年前 我和我妹妹在学校上课
and our house caught fire.
我们家着火了
11 people were trapped inside.
十一个人被困在里面
He was the only survivor.
他是唯一的幸存者
So...what makes you so sure that they set the fire?
你为什么确定是他们纵的火
'Cause they're the only ones that knew about us.
因为除了他们 没人知道我们的秘密
Well, then...
那么
they had a reason.
一定事出有因
Like what?
比如说呢
You tell me what justifies this.
这个怎么解释
They say they'll only kill an adult,
他们说只杀成年的
and only with absolute proof,
而且要有确实证据才会这么做
but there were people in my family
但在这场火灾中 我的家人里
that were perfectly ordinary in that fire.
也有极其平凡的人
This is what they do.
这就是他们干的好事
And it's what Allison will do.
艾莉森也会这么做的
What are you doing?
你们在这做什么
How did you get in here?
你们怎么进来的
We were just leaving.
我们正打算走
I just thought maybe I'd catch you before you went to sleep,
我本想在你睡觉前打给你的
but, uh...
不过
I wanted to say sorry again for tonight.
今晚的事我再次道歉
So...call me.
等你回电
The one that attacked me was big.
袭击我的那个狼人体型很大
It had width and power.
肩膀宽厚 力大无穷
But the one I shot was lean and fast.
但我打中的体型轻盈 速度极快
Well, that would be Derek Hale.
那应该是德里克·霍尔
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Mostly.
应该错不了
Well, how do we know it's just two of 'em?
你怎么知道只有他们两个狼人
We don't yet.
这还不确定
But if Derek's still alive,
但如果德里克还活着
he will lead us to the Alpha.
他会把我们引向阿尔法狼的
Take the pack leader,
要擒贼
and take the pack.
先擒王
And we do it according to the code.
我们要按规矩来
You and the code.
又是规矩
It's there for a reason, Kate.
规矩的存在总有道理 凯特
Of course.
当然了
I always play by the rules.
我一直按规矩行事的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表