剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
正如我刚才所说 我俩都为你工作
Because like I said, we both work for you.
也就是说我俩都想帮忙
Which means we both want to help.
你们以为过去十几年
You think I haven't wondered how to go after Forstman
我就没想过怎么对付傅滋曼吗
100 times in the last dozen years?
那为什么不动手
Then why don't you?
因为有危险的不只我一个
Because I'm not the only one at risk.
你是说你弟弟
You mean your brother.
对
Yes, I do.
我不会把他牵扯进来
And I'm not gonna bring him into this,
因为他什么都没做错
because he didn't do anything wrong.
哈维 我不是说...
Harvey, I'm not saying--
你没听到吗
Did you hear me?
他不只有我的把柄
He doesn't just have a gun to my head, okay?
还有我弟弟的
He's got one to my brother's.
你告诉过我多少遍
And how many times have you told me
当别人有你的把柄
that when someone has a gun to your head,
就换个方式解决问题
you figure a different way out?
这可是查尔斯·傅滋曼
This is Charles Forstman.
-没别的办法 -哈维 有...
- There is no other way out. - Harvey, there's--
我把活儿派给你了 你去做事就行
I gave you a job to do. Now do your goddamn job.
撞墙了吧
Well, that was a bust.
-总要试试 -是吗
- We had to try. - Did we?
我就说他会生气 他果然生气了
I told you he'd be pissed off, and he was.
你还说他得听听
Yeah, and you also told me he needed to hear things
不想听的事
that he didn't want to hear.
好吧 现在他只听到
Okay, well, now all he heard is,
他自己不光不能信任我 你也不可信任
not only can't he trust me, he can't trust you either.
不是这样 你知道的
That's not what he heard, and you know it.
他听到的是 你是我在这个世界上
What he heard was that you're the closest person
最亲近的人
in the world to me,
我永远不会瞒着你
I am never gonna keep things from you,
为他干活的也不只我一个
and I'm not the only one in his corner.
我是你在这个世界上最亲近的人
I'm the closest person in the world to you.
当然了 你怎么可以...
Of course you are. How can you even--
我不是在质疑这个
I'm not questioning it.
我是你在这个世界上最亲近的人
I'm the closest person in the world to you,
而我不会上你的族谱
and I wouldn't be on your family tree.
-你是说伍德尔 -没错 我是在说伍德尔
- You're talking about Woodall. - Yes, I'm talking about Woodall.
伍德尔结婚了
Woodall's married.
我们查了他的妻子 什么也没发现
We checked his wife. Nothing.
这就是关键 我们没结婚
That's the thing. We're not married.
好吧 我真的不觉得现在是时候提这个
Okay, I really don't think this is the time to bring that up.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
我们彻查了每个和他有关系的人
We've exhausted every person that's related to him.
也许是时候查查和他没关系的人了
Maybe it's time we found someone who isn't.
-太天才了 -谢谢
- That's genius. - Thank you.
现在我是真不明白为何哈维不尊重你了
Now I really don't understand why Harvey doesn't respect you.
说早了
It's too soon.
这个玩笑开早了
It's too soon for that joke.
早了
Too soon.
我可以随便选吗
I can have any one?
随便选
Take your pick.
没关系 反正你都会输
It doesn't matter, 'cause you're gonna lose.
真是有趣了
That's funny.
我倒觉得我会赢两次呢
I look at it like I'm gonna win twice.
我要开辆很叼的车 狠狠赢你一把
I get to drive a badass car, and I get to kick your ass.
自大 我喜欢
Cocky. I like that.
像你这种人 我很惊讶你居然可以忍♥受
A guy like you, I'm surprised you could stand working
替卡梅隆·丹尼斯工作
for Cameron Dennis in the first place.
-什么意思 -他不喜欢自大的人
- What do you mean? - He doesn't like cocky.
就拿那谁 什么名字来着...杜彭
Take, for instance, what's-his-name--DuPont?
他是怎么回事 偷税漏税吗
What's he up for? Tax evasion?
-内♥幕♥交易 -是的 随便啦
- Insider trading. - Yeah, whatever.
重点是 在你那天立功了之后
The point is, after what you did the other day,
为什么不是你主导那个案子
why aren't you leading that?
因为这是卡梅隆的案子
Because this is Cameron's case.
假如我是他的话 案子就是你的了
If I were him, it'd be yours.
哈维 你是他的明星选手
Harvey, you are his star player,
而他却连场都不让你上
and he's not even putting you in the game.
更重要的是
And on top of that,
他没胆量宣告他到底要不要查杜彭
he didn't have the balls to announce whether he's going after DuPont or not.
你就不操心卡梅隆·丹尼斯了
Don't you worry about Cameron Dennis.
杜彭会罪有应得的
DuPont's gonna get what's coming to him.
我就是想听这句话
That's exactly what I wanted to hear.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你忠于你的雇主
Well, you're loyal to the guy you work for.
我喜欢
I like that.
所以你刚刚就说他坏话
So you were just talking shit about him
看看我会不会上钩吗
to see if I'd jump on board?
而你没上钩...
And you didn't...
因此我们也没必要赛车了
which is why we don't have to race anymore.
你是说我得到了这份工作吗
You're saying I got the job?
欢迎加入
I'm saying welcome to the team.
这一切都很棒 查尔斯
Well, that's all well and good, Charles,
但我们还是要赛一场
but we're still racing.
当然要赛
We sure as hell are.
只不过需要另寻一个赌注了
We just have to find something else to bet on.
你好啊 肖恩 见到你真高兴
Hey, Sean. Good to see you.
别给我来这套
Don't give me that shit.
你昨天早上在埃里克·伍德尔逛超♥市♥时
Did you confront Eric Woodall yesterday morning
去找他了吗
at his supermarket?
我们偶然碰上了
I ran into him by accident.
我喜欢那家超♥市♥的农产品
I like the produce there.
我现在没心情开玩笑 哈维
I'm not in the mood, Harvey.
你是接近了证♥监♥会♥调查中的涉案人员
Did you approach the subject of an SEC investigation
并且恐吓他了吗
with the express purpose of intimidating him?
我接近他是为了
I approached him with the express purpose
让他雇我做他的律师
of hiring me as his lawyer.
你为什么要干那种事
Why the hell would you do that?
你应该是来帮我的
You're supposed to be helping me.
假如他愿意承认自己做了什么
And if he's willing to admit what he did,
那就帮到你了
that is helping you.
相反 他声称我派你去那里恐吓他
And instead, he's claiming that I sent you there to intimidate him.
我猜这就是突破的方式
Then I guess that's the way it's breaking.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
他要么选择买♥♥我的帐
He's either gonna buy what I'm selling
要么掩饰自己留下的痕迹
or cover his tracks.
假如他要掩饰痕迹 你得去抓他现行
And if he covers his tracks, you need to be there.
你是请求我跟踪他吗
Are you asking me to follow him?
不 我是要求你要跟踪他
No, I'm telling you to follow him.
我不能那样做 我没有权限
I can't do that. I don't have authorization.
那你还跟踪我
Didn't stop you following me.
够了
Enough.
他要控告我骚扰
He's filing charges of harassment against me.
我们这样做根本没用
We do this, nothing sticks.
那也许我们没办法抓到他了
Then we might not get him,
因为我手上什么也没有
because I have nothing.
让我给你一点额外的动力
Well, let me give you a little extra motivation.
记住 伍德尔知道一切关于路易·利特的
Remember, Woodall knows all about
那点和傅滋曼有关的小罪行
Louis Litt's little Forstman transgression.
所以假如他被证明无罪
So if he gets exonerated,
你觉得他第一个会找谁报仇
who do you think's gonna be the first person he goes after?
所以 与其去新泽西买♥♥你的农产品
So, instead of going to Jersey for your produce,
还不如弄点我能用得上的东西
go get me something I can use.
怎么在一个人喝闷酒
You're having a drink by yourself?
发生什么事情了
What's going on?
发生的事情是
What's going on is,
我刚刚让人把杰夫的名字从他门上刮下来了
I just finished having them scrape Jeff's name off his door.
你不说说你为什么在这里吗 哈维
So why don't you tell me why you're here, Harvey?
卡荷尔找不到证据
Cahill's having trouble getting evidence
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表