剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Well, would you take it?
才不会呢
No way on earth.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为这里是罗马
Because this is Rome,
而你是角斗士 我也是
you're a gladiator, and so am I.
那就做个角斗士
Then be a gladiator.
接受这份工作 再慢慢打回来
Take this job and fight your way back here.
我不用跑去辛辛那提才能打回来
I don't have to go to Cincinnati to fight my way back here.
我能打败杰西卡
I can goddamn fight Jessica.
你来收拾东西吗
You're here to pick up your things?
我是来带走属于我的三个客户的
I'm here to pick the three clients that are mine.
那些客户 和律所的所有客户一样
Those clients, like everyone this firm represents,
都属于我 你对此无能为力
belong to me, and there's nothing you can do about it.
我当然能 因为根据公♥司♥规章
Oh yes there is, 'cause pursuant to the by-laws,
任何律师离职你都需要通知客户
you're required to inform clients of any attorney's departure.
如果你在正式辞退我之前没有通知他们
If you fail to do so prior to me giving you formal notice,
他们就任我挑了
they're up for grabs.
公♥司♥的规章都是你起草的
Well, you wrote the by-laws.
我就相信你说的是真的
I'll take your word that's what they say.
我懂了 你觉得我撬不走他们吧
Oh, I see. You don't think I can take 'em from you, huh?
把他们介绍来的人是我
Well, I'm the one who brought them in
天不亮就接他们电♥话♥的人也是我
and answered their call at 4:00 in the morning,
而你只是坐享分成而已
when all you did was take your cut.
是吗
Is that all I did?
是的 所以我能赢走他们
Yes, and that's why I'm gonna win them,
因为那是我应得的
because I deserve them.
你一直都这么觉得是吗 路易
And that's what it always is with you, Louis, isn't it?
你应得的
What you deserve.
你说对了
You're goddamn right it is,
我为你鞠躬尽瘁
And you have some nerve tellin' me no
你还真有胆拒绝我
after all I've done for you.
你做了违法的事
What you've done is break the law,
而我依旧愿意给你写推荐信
and I'm still willing to give you a good recommendation.
我才不需要你那破推荐信
I don't need your bullshit recommendation.
我要的是客户 要是你不给我
I need clients, and if you're not gonna give 'em to me,
你最好把他们看牢了
you better strap in,
因为我会抢走他们的
because I'm gonna take 'em.
路易
Louis.
你一直没回我电♥话♥
You haven't returned any of my phone calls.
过渡期我不想跟任何人联♥系♥
I don't like contact during transitional periods.
可你连再见都没说
But you didn't even say goodbye.
有什么好说的 卡特里娜
What is there to say, Katrina?
这个...
Well...
等你整理好了
When you're ready,
我们希望能一起吃顿饭
I would love to take you out for dinner.
这做不到 我们现在是敌人
We can't do that. You're on the other side now.
-这是什么意思 -我告诉杰西卡了
- What are you talking about? - I gave Jessica notice.
我要带走三个客户
I'm going after three clients.
-路易 -别劝了
- Louis-- - No-no-no.
我们注定刀剑相向了
We're gonna go do battle,
我想让你陷入
And I do not want to put you in the position
亲敌的处境当中
to fraternize with the enemy.
你不是敌人 路易
You're not the enemy, Louis.
杰西卡已经让我亲自联♥系♥了你的所有旧客户
Jessica had me contact all of your old clients in person.
她让你干了什么
She what?
你不能联♥系♥他们了 一切都结束了
You can't approach them. It's over.
我得走了
I have to get going.
路易
Louis!
对不起
I am so sorry.
-我也不想这么做 -别道歉
- I didn't want to do it. - Don't be.
如果总得有人做这件事 我很庆幸是你
If it had to be somebody, I'm glad it was you.
我正处理合并案呢
I'm in the middle of a merger.
什么事这么重要还得让我下楼
What's so important that I had to come down
到你这破办公室来
to your shitty office?
这破办公室原来是你的
This used to be your shitty office.
之后还有六个人用过
And after that, it belonged to six other people,
其中五个已经不在律所了
five of whom are now gone.
你想说什么
What's your point?
眨眼间风云变幻
That things can change in the blink of an eye.
-你想谈路易 -没错
- Louis. - Yes, Louis.
把他的名字从墙上抠掉只用了十秒
Took all of ten seconds to scrape his name off the wall.
你觉得杰西卡抠掉我的名字会用多久
How long do you think it's gonna take Jessica to scrape off mine?
你在找什么 迈克
What are you lookin' for, Mike?
哈维 杰西卡视我为大患
Harvey, Jessica sees me as a huge problem.
解决的方法只有除掉我
The solution is just to get rid of me.
我不想让那种事发生
I don't want that to happen,
所以得解决个比我自身更大的问题
so I need to solve an even bigger problem.
你想让我给你个大问题
And you want me to give you a bigger problem.
我才刚回来 你得把手上
I just got back. I need you to give me
-最大的案子给我 -好吧
- the biggest problem you've got. - Fine.
斯图灵制药要与辉瑞制药合并
Sterling Pharmaceuticals is merging with Pfizer.
来吧 聪明人 你不是想解决问题吗
Come on, smart guy. You want to solve the problem?
你最好能看出问题在哪
You better be able to identify it.
没什么问题啊 他们合并而已
There is no problem. They merge.
他们总共只占市场份额的26%
They only make up 26% of the market.
没有超过10b-6条款的限制
That's--that's not over the limit for 10b-6.
但是呢
But?
见鬼
Shit.
加上回春制药就超了
Versalife puts us over the limit.
我们得放弃他们了
We have to drop them.
除非我们能想个办法打10b-6的擦边球
Unless we figure out a way around 10b-6.
就像我跟杰西卡保证的那样
Like I told Jessica I would.
你跟她这么说了
You told her that?
哈维 没人做到过这种事
Harvey, no one has ever been able to do that.
要想一鸣惊人
Listen to me. You want to make a splash?
学摩西分开红海吧
Part the Red Sea.
-不是吧 -不是什么
- Oh, no. - "Oh, no," What?
你脸上又是那种表情
You have that look on your face
那种想跟我来一段我不想谈的
like you want me to have some emotional conversation
-感性对话的表情 -别猜了 哈维
- I don't feel like having. - You know what, Harvey?
我只是进来看看你有没有什么需要
I just came in here to see if you needed anything.
-没有 -那好吧
- I don't. - Okay, fine.
我知道路易这些事
Listen, I know that this whole thing with Louis
让你很失落
is upsetting you.
不 让我失落的是你明明说
No. What's upsetting me, is you saying
进来是为了看我有没有需要
you're here to see if I need anything
而你其实是想跟我谈路易的事
when you really want to talk about Louis.
我很担心他 他的处境很不利
I'm worried about him. He's in a really bad place.
你以为我不知道吗 所有我才想帮他
You think I don't know that? That's why I tried to help him.
我把一份工作送到了他面前
I got him a job on a silver platter
可他毫不领情
and he threw it in my face.
他不该拒绝的
And he shouldn't have done that.
说的对 那你还进来干嘛
Yeah. Then why are you here?
因为我觉得我们还能帮他
Because I still think we can help.
-唐娜 -哈维
- Donna-- - Harvey.
你帮他找工作是好事
You did a good thing by getting him that job.
出发点是好的 但搞错了城市
It was the right instinct, but it was the wrong city.
可我没法帮他找到纽约的工作
Yeah, I can't get him anything in New York.
我指的不是纽约
I'm not talking about New York.
那到底是哪儿
Then what the hell are you talking about?
这一轮打得不错
Nice grouping.
你怎么知道我在这儿
How'd you know I'd be here?
因为你高兴的时候会去洗泥巴浴
Because you go mudding when you're happy,
想发泄的时候就会来这儿
and you come here when you're looking to blow off steam.
我是在发泄 唐娜
Well, I am blowing off steam, Donna,
而且我还没发泄完呢
and I'm not finished,
除非你也会射击
so unless you can handle a pistol,
否则你还是别管我了
do me a favor please and just leave me alone.
你是怎么...
Uh, how do you...
康涅狄格州青年手♥枪♥射击锦标赛入围选手
Connecticut Junior Pistol Championship finalist.
连续三年
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表