剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
牛排馆被铲平前就不存在了
if you and I hadn't worked together.
好吧聪明鬼 你想一起工作吗
All right, genius. You want to work together?
你很爱法律吗
You love the law so much?
你最好记住我办过的所有案子
You're gonna memorize every case that I've ever done.
-路易 -不 干活儿去
- Louis. - No, get to work,
用你非凡的记忆
and use that magnificent memory of yours
干点正经事
for something more than
别在这儿荒废人生
bullshitting your way through life.
我们有个麻烦
We have a problem.
除非是紧急事务 否则我没时间
Unless it's urgent, I don't have the time.
路易跟别人说了
Louis is telling people.
谁
What people?
目前为止是罗伯特·赞恩
For starters, Robert Zane.
路易居然会跟罗伯特·赞恩说话
Why the hell is Louis even talking to Robert Zane?
我们夺回♥回♥春制药之后我求他雇佣路易
I asked him to hire Louis after we took back VersaLife.
而你到现在才告诉我
And you didn't think to tell me that after last night?
那时我一直掌握着大局
I was handling it.
那我告诉你 你掌握得糟透了
From what I can tell, you handled it like shit.
这是我的错吗
So this is my fault?
反正肯定不是我的错
Well, it sure as hell isn't mine.
杰西卡
You know what, Jessica,
可不是我想解雇路易的
I'm not the one who wanted to fire Louis,
也不是我想霸占他的客户
and I'm not the one who wanted to deny him clients.
我解雇他是因为他作为律师表现不好
I did that because of his performance as an attorney.
而你这么多年跟他不和只为自己高兴
You antagonized him for years for your own pleasure.
别自欺欺人了
Tell yourself whatever you want.
你也欺负过他
You handed out your share of abuse.
你才不要自欺欺人了
Tell yourself whatever you want.
是你雇了一个骗子 给了路易筹码
You're the one who hired a fraud and gave Louis leverage.
我也跟你说过路易会得寸进尺的
And I told you Louis would get worse,
而你说我必须承受
and you said I had to take it.
我不在乎是谁的错
Well, I don't care whose fault it is,
他现在得寸进尺了 我不要承受这些
he is getting worse, and I'm not gonna take it.
你必须承受
Oh, yes, you are.
你不但要承受
You're going to take it,
还要微笑着承受
and you're gonna do it with a smile on your face
直到我说够了
until I say otherwise.
你要干什么
And what the hell are you gonna do?
我去收拾烂摊子 一劳永逸
I'm going to clean up this mess once and for all.
你说没有镶钻名片是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't have diamond-encrusted business cards?
好吧 象牙浮雕的呢
Fine, what about the embossed ivory?
很好 一万张要多少钱
Okay, great, well, how much would 10,000 of those run me?
钱不是问题
Money's no object.
什么 你疯了吗 我才不会付那么多钱
What, are you crazy? I'm not paying that much.
除非它有镶边
Unless it comes with a reach-around.
可是我还是不会付那么多钱
Which, by the way, I'm still not paying that much.
精英印刷个鬼
Elite Printing, my ass.
我给你一个简单的指令
I give you one simple instruction...
让你把嘴闭好 你连那个都做不到
to keep your mouth shut...and you couldn't even do that.
好吧 你跟诺玛预约过吗
Um, okay, did you make an appointment with Norma?
-约什么 -和我会见
- What? - To see me.
你跟我的秘书诺玛约了吗
Did you check with my secretary, Norma?
省省吧 路易 我没心情玩这个
Cut the shit, Louis. I'm not in the mood.
那就培养一下心情 因为我才是握着底牌的人
Well, get in the mood, because I hold all the cards.
这些底牌可以换来你的名字上墙
And those cards are getting you your name on the wall,
可你不能四处宣扬
but you need to keep this to yourself.
为什么
Why?
让你就能想办法搞倒我吗
So you can figure out a way to screw me?
我向你承诺过
I gave you my word.
我不想失礼 杰西卡 但你的承诺一分不值
Well, no disrespect, Jessica, but your word means shit.
所以如果你不想让我宣扬
So if you want me to stop telling people,
那你最好替我去宣扬
you better start telling people yourself.
我说过 适当的时候会的
I told you, in good time.
我也说过 爷等不了
And I just told you I don't give a shit.
所以我建议你召集高级合伙人会议
So I suggest you call a meeting with the senior partners.
高级合伙人会议是在每周四
Those meetings are on Thursdays.
今天就是周四
Well, consider today Thursday.
我说过 我得想想怎么说让人接受
I told you, I have yet to figure out how to sell it.
你想知道怎么说 我来告诉你怎么说
You want to sell it? I'll tell you how to sell it.
你和哈维一起说
You and Harvey do it together,
真心真意地说 现在马上去说
you do it like you mean it. And you do it now.
懂了吗 很好
Got it? Good.
我想你们都听说了
I'm sure you've all heard rumors
有关我们召集这次会议原因的流言
about why we called this meeting,
而有流言是因为好消息要保密总是很难
but that's because it's hard to keep good news quiet.
本周稍迟些 我们会正式宣布
We'll be making this official later this week
但在此我要宣布我们有了新的命名合伙人
but we're here to announce our newest name partner,
路易·利特
Louis Litt.
谢谢 杰西卡
Thank you, Jessica.
哈维
Harvey.
也许有人想知道事情的原委
Some of you may be wondering how this happened.
解释很简单
There's a simple explanation,
对我来说就是承认一些事 那就是...
and all it requires is for me to admit something.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
我不该接受路易的辞呈
I never should have accepted Louis's resignation,
不只因为他很会赚钱
because not only is he a billing machine
还因为他是位出色的律师
and a damn good attorney,
他私下还数次帮助过我解决麻烦
he has personally gotten me out of more than one jam,
除了我的朋友路易·利特 我不愿别人的名字
and there's no one I'd rather have my name next to
摆在我的旁边
than my friend Louis Litt.
谢谢你 哈维
Thank you, Harvey.
虽然现在还是"非正式"的 可我已经觉得
Even though it's "Not official," I already feel like
我的名字镶在墙上和你们一样久了
my name's been up there as long as yours.
我也真心觉得
And I definitely feel like
我的名字会镶在墙上很久 很久
it's gonna be up there for a long, long time.
会开得真是有用啊
A lot of good that did.
就让路易在他的重要时刻耍混♥蛋♥吧
Leave it to Louis to take his big moment like a dick.
哈维 冷静
Harvey, calm down.
冷静
Calm down?
我所说的正是他期待的
I just did exactly what he wanted,
而他却表现得像个混♥蛋♥ 还会继续混下去
and he acted like a dick, and he's not gonna stop.
他不会罢休是因为你没有做他期待的事
He's not gonna stop because you didn't do what he wanted.
杰西卡 我刚刚在全体合伙人面前
Jessica, I just got up there and kissed his ass
帮他卖♥♥乖
in front of the entire partnership
还得假装很乐意
and pretended to like it.
没错
Exactly.
假装
Pretended.
你想让我真心乐意不成
Oh, you want me to actually like it?
我要你让他感受到 自己被接受了
I want you to make him feel accepted.
杰西卡
Jessica.
哈维 路易想要的是被接受
Harvey, what Louis wants is to be accepted.
无论你是否喜欢
And like it or not,
他最想看到的是被你接受
the person he wants that from the most is you.
所以你去找他 要非常友好友好
So you're gonna go to him, you're gonna make nice,
这就是我们收拾烂摊子的方法
and that's how we're gonna put all of this to bed.
有人能解释刚才搞什么飞机吗
You want to tell me what the hell that was?
请允许我失陪一下
If you'll excuse me,
让杰西卡解释吧
I'm gonna let Jessica handle this conversation.
我要去死一死了
I have to go kill myself.
杰夫 现在不是时候
Jeff, I can't do this right now.
我应该预约个时间吗
Should I make an appointment?
因为合伙人也许相信了路易胜利回归
Because the partners may have bought that fairy tale
这种美丽童话
about Louis's triumphant return,
可我比他们了解的更多
but they don't know what I know.
你知道什么
What exactly is that?
我知道路易犯罪了
That Louis committed a crime,
随后在你要解雇他之前的五秒钟
and then he resigned five seconds
他辞了职
before you were about to fire him.
现在他不仅回来了 还成了冠名合伙人
And now he's not only back, he's name partner.
我重新考虑了
I reconsidered,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表