剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第四季 第十五集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on Suits
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you
我很感激你跟他和好了
that I appreciate you patching things up with him.
为我爱的人做什么都愿意
I would do anything for the woman that I love...
他们会尽其所能地找我们麻烦
They are gonna come at us any way they can,
而他们一旦动手
and when they do,
出问题的就不是热感应器
it's not gonna be about heat sensors,
而是你了
it's gonna be about you.
但我知道 那公♥司♥里除我之外
I know I'm not the only guy in that company
还有人知道感应器全都坏了
that knows those sensors are faulty.
抱歉 你要什么来着
I'm sorry. What is it you need again?
过去六个月以来的所有维修订单
All the maintenance work orders from the past six months.
没有授权我不能给你
I can't let you have that without authorization.
你听说过国家运输管理局吗
Have you heard of the National Transportation Safety Board?
那是你的秘书非法获取证据
That's your secretary unlawfully gathering evidence,
意味着我们根本不会达成和解
which means there will be no settlement of any kind.
明天 我就把这段视频发给地检
And tomorrow, I'm sending this to the district attorney.
你所说的
Your whole story
关于路易把他名字弄上墙的办法都是瞎扯的
about how Louis got his name on the door is bullshit.
杰夫
Jeff.
结束了 杰西卡
It's over, Jessica.
我们结束了
We're done.
难以置信 你真让他们承认过错了
I can't believe you actually got them to admit what they did.
你最好相信 这是跑不了的
You better believe it, because it's happening,
如果没你帮忙 也不会成功
and it wouldn't be happening without you.
你是说如果不是我贪心
You mean without me being greedy.
乔 我没这个意思
Joe, that's not what I was gonna say.
不不 我知道你不觉得
No, no, no, I know that you don't think
我在乎这些人 但我在乎
I care about these people, but I do.
但我也是个普通工人
But I'm also a working stiff.
我这辈子都在领工资
I go paycheck to paycheck for my whole life,
然后遇上了这种事
and then a thing like this--
可以扭转你的人生
Could turn your whole life around.
你这样的人可能无法理解
Guy like you might not be able to understand that.
我理解
I understand.
这事定了吗
So it's a done deal?
了结还要几天时间
Might take a few days to finalize,
但没错
but yeah.
这事成了
It's happening.
我保证
You have my word.
你不错 罗斯先生
You're all right, Mr. Ross.
哈维 你晚上只来过几次
Harvey, you know the only times you've been here at night
一次是那顿糟糕的晚宴
were the god-awful dinner party--
还有另一次
And the other time.
这次不是那样
Well, this isn't that.
我想知道自♥由♥铁路公♥司♥
I want to know why Liberty Rail
为什么会有你在他们资料室的录像
has a video of you in their file room.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我是说我们的铁证
I'm talking the fact that our smoking gun
刚刚作废了
just became inadmissible.
-哈维 -你怎么拿到那些文件的
- Harvey-- - How'd you get those documents?
你是问我是否做了违法的事吗
Are you asking if I did something illegal?
我可没有
Because I didn't.
他们去找地检官了
Well, they went to the D.A.,
也就是说他们认为你做了
which means they think you did,
所以我再问你一遍
so I'm gonna ask you one more time,
你怎么进入他们资料室的
how did you get in their file room?
是他们开门让我进去的
By walking through the door they buzzed open.
他们为什么那么做
And why would they do that?
因为我是我
Because I'm me.
这什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是 我让那个女的以为
It means that I led the woman to believe
我是华盛顿来的官员
that I was an official from Washington.
让那人相信
Led them to believe it,
还是你自己说的
or flat out told them?
因为前者会毁了我们的案子
Because one kills our case
后者会让你陷入大♥麻♥烦
and the other puts you in a world of shit.
哈维 我不傻
Harvey, I'm not an idiot,
我不喜欢别人当我傻
and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
我说了 我没违法 我就没违法
I told you I didn't do anything illegal, and I didn't.
不傻
Not an idiot?
那你为什么要去那儿
What the hell were you doing there in the first place?
-哈维 -是迈克的主意 是吗
- Harvey. - It was Mike's idea, wasn't it?
不 他完全不知道
No, he didn't even know about it.
-你去哪 -去见迈克
- Where are you going? - To see Mike.
我说了 他不知道我要那么做
I told you, he didn't even know I was going to do it.
我不管 他之后绝对是知道的
I don't care, because he sure as hell knew after.
走
Let's go.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我以前也做到过
I've done that before.
不是那个啦
I'm not talking about that.
我是说你的案子
I'm talking about your case.
你有信念 你争取
You believed in it, and you fought for it,
我就喜欢你这点
and I-- I love that about you.
我就喜欢你喜欢我这点
And I love that you love that about me.
有人这么夸你
When a person gives you a compliment like that,
你是要夸回去的
you're supposed to give one back.
我夸了啊
But I just did.
我说喜欢你喜欢我这点
I said that you love that I love that about me.
如果我说
And what if I said I love that
我喜欢你喜欢我喜欢你这点呢
you love that I love that about you?
你是什么感觉
How would that make you feel?
感觉好累
So tired.
我们都知道你为什么这么累
Well, we both know why you're so tired.
因为我太厉害了
Yeah, because I'm so good.
你不喜欢我这点吗
Don't you love that about me?
你知道唐娜靠撒谎进入了那家公♥司♥
You knew Donna bullshitted her way into that company
还让我们使用那些维修订单
and you let us use those work orders?
你怎么知道的
How did you find out?
那不重要
It doesn't matter how I found out.
回答问题
Answer my question.
对 我知道 这有什么 我们赢了
Yes, I knew, but what difference does it make? We won.
我们没赢
We didn't win,
因为伊凡·施密斯有唐娜在他们办公室的视频
because Evan Smith has video of Donna in their offices.
-什么 -她也知道吗
- What? - She know about this too?
哈维 她只是想逼我们
Harvey, she's just trying to strong-arm us.
你听到了没有啊
Are you listening to me?
他们有对方律师的秘书去
They have the opposing counsel's secretary
他们资料室的证据
poking around in their goddamn file room.
如果我是地检官 我肯定会进行调查
If I were the D.A., I'd sure as hell look into it.
-地检官 -没错 地检
- The D.A.? - Yeah, the D.A.
哈维 他们放她进去的
Harvey, they let her in.
是你的说法 他们会说是诈骗
According to you, but they're gonna claim fraud
或偷窃 或其他什么
or theft or any number of things.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要和解放弃案子
I'm making a deal to drop this case,
我要这么办
that's what I'm gonna do,
我一达成协议你就去办文书
and you're gonna file the paperwork as soon as I do.
你要毫不反抗
So you're just gonna let this woman
让这女人勒索你吗
blackmail you without a fight?
没错
You're damn right I am.
哈维 我们还是可以拿下案子并...
Harvey, we can still win this case and clear--
没有案子了
There is no case,
就算有我也不在乎
and I wouldn't give a shit about it if there was.
我在乎唐娜
I care about Donna.
你觉得我不在乎吗
And you think I don't?
你那么在乎她
You care so much for her?
就去起草文件
Then draw up those papers,
因为我要通知伊凡这事结束了
because I'm letting Evan know it's over.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表