剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
什么 不 口干舌燥也可以说话
What? No, you can talk with cotton mouth.
那是牙关紧闭症
That's frickin' lockjaw.
你知道吗 医生
You know something, doc?
有时我觉得我这十四年
Sometimes I just think that I've wasted
每个周一周三周五
every single Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
都浪费掉了
for the last 14 years.
这是我们第一次
You know, this is the first time we've
一起吃牛排
ever had a steak dinner.
我不知道你还在算这个
I didn't know you were keeping a tally.
总和为零的时候好算得很
It's pretty easy to do when the grand total is zero.
我知道
I know.
你告诉我要走的那一晚
I said I wanted to take you out
我说过想带你去吃牛排
the night you told me you were leaving.
我们一直没时间
We never got around to it.
是我没时间
I never got around to it.
你今晚到医院究竟是为什么
What's the real reason you were at the hospital tonight?
说实话吗
The truth?
瑞秋找我请假
Rachel asked me for some time off,
而我却骂了她一通
and I all but spit in her face.
所以你是内疚
So you felt guilty?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
而且我知道你需要一些东西
Plus, I knew you needed something
转移注意力
to take your mind off her,
但我发现和我吃饭没有什么帮助
But I can see this dinner with me isn't working, so...
你看
Here.
我去
Holy shit.
这是什么
What is this?
路易要去参加演出
Louis is in a play.
你既然想给我鼓劲
You wanted to cheer me up,
怎么不早拿给我看 拜托
and you didn't start the night with this? Come on.
我想把这个留到甜点
I wanted to save something for dessert.
我的天 那绝对是遮阴布
Oh, my god, that's got to be a codpiece, right?
你问我♥干♥什么
What are you asking me for?
我可不想知道他穿没穿
I don't want to know if Louis is packing that kind of heat.
你觉得我想知道
You think I do?
是你拿他打趣的
You're the one who went mudding with him.
因为很有趣啊
It was covered in mud.
-有多有趣 -别说了
- How much mud? - Stop.
我为什么要问
Why would I ask that?
我的天
Oh, man.
我不该嘲笑他
I shouldn't be laughing at him.
他还是没原谅我用希拉对付他
He still hasn't forgiven me for using Sheila against him.
迈克 你当时是迫不得已
Mike, you did what you had to do.
你不觉得我做得太过分了吗
You don't think that was crossing a line?
确实太过分了
It was way over the line.
但我得说 这招太聪明了
But I got to tell you, it was brilliant.
确实刻薄 但实在太聪明了
It was harsh, but it was brilliant.
哈维 我从没跟你说过
You know, Harvey, I-I never told you.
你对吉利斯所做的事
What you did with Gillis...
我知道你是迫不得已
I know you had to do it.
就像我之前说的
Like I said before,
只要有必要 我们就去做
we do what we need to do.
路易 快该你上场了
Louis, you're almost up.
天啊 你出了这么多汗
Oh, Christ, you're sweating more than Nixon.
我已经汗透了四个领圈和一条遮阴布了
I've gone through four Elizabethan collars and a codpiece.
好了 深呼吸 你没问题的
Okay, just breathe. You're gonna be fine.
不 我做不到
No, I can't do it.
路易 演出已经开始了
Louis, we are in the middle of the play.
你得即兴发挥了
You'll have to ad-lib.
编点什么情节 说夏洛克跑路了
Make something up. Say Shylock went away.
-比如跑到以色列去了 -天啊
- Say that he went to Israel. - Oh, my god.
我真不知道...你猜怎么的
I don't even know what-- you know what?
我真不知道你这么没种
I never thought you'd be so weak.
你干嘛非要现在说些伤人的话
Okay, why do you got to say something hurtful right now?
我管你受不受伤
Oh, screw hurt!
-变伤痛为愤怒吧 -我为什么...
- Turn that into rage. - Why would I do--
你总是变伤痛为愤怒 你个蠢货
You always turn hurt into rage, you idiotic piece of shit.
你就是这种人
It is what you do.
-好啊 现在我真生你的气了 -很好
- Okay, now I'm mad at you. - Good!
-现在想象自己站在法庭上 -法庭个鬼
- Now, imagine you're in court. - Court, how?
-有幕布不像法庭 -按我说的做 猪头
- It's too hard with the curtain. - Just do it, dipshit.
好好好 我站在法庭上 该死的
Okay, fine, I'm in court, god damn it.
现在你满意了吧
You happy now?
我一点不满意 傻瓜
No, I'm not happy, you idiot.
现在 你站在法庭上
Now, you're in court,
你无比愤怒 而且你是焦点
and you're enraged, and you are fit to kill.
现在看到那些观众没有
Now, do you see that audience out there?
-他们是陪审团 -只是一群白♥痴♥罢了
- That's your jury. - They're a bunch of morons.
他们跟你比差远了 是不是
Yeah, they're beneath you, aren't they?
-他们谁都不如 -继续说
- They're beneath everybody. - What else?
他们只是一群
They're a bunch of civil servants
跟不上我思维的公务员
who can't keep up with what I'm saying.
你对他们鄙视到了极点 是不是
You have absolute and total contempt for them, don't you?
我简直想把他们愚蠢的脑浆挤出来
I want to rip out their stupid brains from their stupid heads.
没错
Exactly.
现在冲出去 大干一场
Now, get out there and make your case.
除非你不是爷们儿
Unless of course you're a pussy
打算演一辈子牙垢
and you were meant to play plaque your whole life.
三千达克特
3,000 Ducats.
我回去了
I'm gonna head back.
告诉瑞秋 她明天应该休息一下
Hey, tell Rachel she should take the day off tomorrow.
谢谢你 哈维
Thanks for this, Harvey.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
你们哪位是富兰克林
Which one of you is Franklin,
哪位是巴什
and which one of you is Bash?
《小律师大作为》的两位主角
你们两位约会愉快吗
Did you boys have a nice date?
简直完美 他还买♥♥了单
Couldn't be better. He even paid.
我猜他很有钱
Oh, I guess he's flush with cash.
自从他为了投资银行事业而离开你之后
Ever since he left you in order to do investment banking.
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
不 但我认识你 迈克·罗斯
No, but I know you. Mike Ross.
证♥监♥会♥的肖恩
Sean here is with the S.E.C.,
利用职务之便骚扰我的客户
and he's using his position to harass my clients
他是埃里克·伍德尔的代表
on behalf of Eric Woodall.
其实已经不是了 哈维
Actually, not anymore, Harvey.
我决定采纳你的建议 专注于你
I decided to take your advice and focus on you.
你跟踪我
Are you following me?
我有专门的人负责跟踪
Oh, I've got guys who do that.
那你最好有
Then you also better have authorization
司法部的授权书
from the Justice Department.
我很容易就拿到了授权书
Getting authorization was easy,
因为我告诉他们
because I told them you two
你们俩是收♥购♥战的竞争对手
are on opposite sides of a takeover battle.
而他的女朋友 是你的初级律师
And that your girlfriend is your associate.
你是想说我们相互串通吗
Are you trying to say that we're colluding?
你一下就反应过来了 不是吗
Oh, you went right there, didn't you?
因为你就是这个意思
Because you led him there.
这是六小时中
Well, in the six hours that I've been there,
我看到的事实
this is what I've learned.
你的女朋友 我刚说过她为你工作
Your girlfriend, who I just mentioned works for you,
在法学院晕倒了五分钟
faints at law school for five minutes.
你们俩在医院见了面
You guys meet at the hospital.
随后共进晚餐两个小时
Then you have dinner for two hours
你们还都取消了
where you cancel a private stock sale
事先约好的私人股票交易
that you both arranged,
而一小时前
and one hour ago,
那部分股份却奇迹般地
that stock mysteriously gets bought
被一个去年成立的空壳公♥司♥收♥购♥了
by some shell corporation set up last year.
-等等 什么 -胡说八道
- Wait, what? - Bullshit.
我就爱看这出
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表