剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
把所有人都抓起来吧
Let's arrest everybody.
我对所有人不感兴趣
I'm not interested in everybody.
我只好奇你为什么绕过我
I'm interested in why you went around me.
因为昨晚我需要一纸搜查令
Because I needed a warrant last night
来阻止他们今早销毁证据
to stop them from destroying evidence this morning.
除非哪天有罪推定变成原则
And the day someone's guilty until proven innocent
你这种论调才稍微站得住脚[盛水]
is the day that argument holds an ounce of water.
最好带着你的杯子 哈维
Better get your glass, Harvey.
这一天比你预想的来得更快
That day's coming sooner than you think.
反正不会是今天
Well, it's not today.
在我们完成听证之前
I'm revoking your search warrant
你的搜查令无效
until we can have a full hearing.
-法官大人 -够了
- Your Honor-- - Now, that's enough.
如果你要搜查一家律师所的文件
If you want to go rummaging around in a law firm's files,
那最好带点比含沙射影有力点的证据来
you better come to me with more than innuendo.
我还是走吧
I better get going.
我还得查查"含沙射影"是什么意思
I have to look up the word "innuendo,"
如果你们懂我的意思
if you know what I mean.
哈维 我告诉你 那人不会罢手的
Harvey, I'm telling you, that man is not going to stop coming.
我有个激进的办法
I'm going to suggest something radical here.
什么办法
And what is that?
他想要的 我们不如直接给他
We could just give him what he wants.
事实上我们也没什么要隐瞒的
The fact is we've got nothing to hide.
哈维 我不关心我们有什么事要隐瞒
Harvey, I don't care that we have nothing to hide.
警♥察♥追一辆车够久
A police officer follows a car long enough,
总会被他发现点毛病
he's gonna find a busted taillight.
即使他没发现 他也会自己搞出事来的
And even if he doesn't, he's gonna bust it himself.
那你觉得我们该怎么做
Well, what are you suggesting we do?
我不知道 但这整个迫♥害♥活动都是因为
I don't know, but this whole witch hunt
卡荷尔认为你和迈克·罗斯勾结
is about Cahill thinking you colluded with Mike Ross.
所以既然他回来了
So now that he's back,
你何不和那个骗子勾结勾结
why don't you collude with that fraud
把这件事给解决了呢
and get us the hell out of this?
看来你给自己搞了间办公室
See you got yourself an office.
是啊 没我以前那间好 不过
Yeah, it's not as nice as the one I had, but--
总归还是一个进步
It's still a step up.
是因为房♥间更小了 还是视野更差了
You mean because it's smaller or because the view is worse?
因为这是我以前的办公室
I mean because it's my old office.
你在逗我
You're shiting me.
看看你左边第一个抽屉
Look in the top left drawer.
-你是说真的 -是的
- You're serious. - I am.
唐娜说是她安排的
Donna said she did this.
给你间办公室是她的主意
She had the idea to give you an office.
给你这间办公室是我的主意
It was my idea to give you this office.
它还刚好空出来了
And it just happened to be empty.
差不多吧
Something like that.
好吧
Right.
能让你回到该回的地方真好
It's good to have you back where you belong.
好了 闲话少说
Okay, enough fun.
肖恩·卡荷尔想调查收♥购♥案的
Sean Cahill's trying to go through every file
所有文件 有兴趣吗
we have on the takeover. You in?
反正我很确定我对帮保罗·波特
I sure as hell don't want to do an amicus brief
-写意见书没兴趣 -很好
- for Paul Porter. - Good.
那就想个办法阻止卡荷尔
Then figure out a way to keep Cahill
拿到我们的文件
from getting his hands on our documents,
要快 我们没多少时间了
and do it fast because we don't have much time.
哈维 你有没有想过
Harvey, have you considered
其实他追查我们是因为认为我们有合谋罪
the fact that he's been going after us for collusion,
-而其实我们没有 -所以呢
- and we didn't collude? - What are you getting at?
我们何不直接把文件都给他
Why don't we just give him all the files?
我们清清白白
We have nothing to hide,
阻止他倒显得我们有罪了
and fighting him makes it look like we do.
我也是这么和杰西卡说的
That's what I said to Jessica.
你知道她怎么跟我说的吗
You know what she said to me?
警♥察♥追一辆车够久
"A cop follows a car long enough,
总会被他发现点毛病
"he's gonna find a busted taillight.
即使他没发现 他也会自己搞出事来的
And even if he doesn't, he's gonna bust it himself."
说到杰西卡
Speaking of Jessica,
你还没告诉我 我回来她怎么想呢
you never told me how she felt about me coming back.
想办法打败卡荷尔 再来问我这个
Find a way to beat Cahill, and then ask me that again.
你就非得先去找他 是吧
You just had to get to him first, didn't you?
怎么 给了他一绺你的头发吗
What, did you give him a lock of your hair?
你想说什么 路易
What are you talking about, Louis?
你以为我没发现你刚好
You think I didn't notice you conveniently
把亨德森安排到了我的旧办公室
put Henderson in my old office
好让迈克搬进你的旧办公室
so you can give Mike your old office?
告诉你吧 路易
For your information, Louis,
亨德森求我把你的旧办公室给他
Henderson begged for your old office
因为他认为你是这世界上
because he thinks you're the best attorney
最强的律师
that's ever walked the face of this earth.
扯淡 真的吗
Oh, bull--really?
千真万确
Absolutely.
你说那些不是为了讨我欢心
So you're not just saying that to butter me up
好让我就此罢休吧
so I'll let this go?
对天发誓
Hand to god,
或者像亨德森说的
or as Henderson would say,
-对路易发誓 -那好吧
- "Hand to Louis." - Okay, then.
只要你没骗我就好
Just as long as you're not trying to pull one over on me.
那个亨德森真有前途
That Henderson is going places.
别动
Don't move.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
拍下此刻的记忆影像
Taking a mental picture of this moment.
路易 那不是记忆
Louis, that's not a mental--
迈克·罗斯 浪子回家了
Mike Ross, the prodigal son, returns.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thanks. - You're very welcome.
路易 我还要再谢谢你让我回来
And Louis, I want to thank you again for bringing me back.
我永远不会忘记这份情
I'm never gonna forget it.
如果有什么事情我可以报答你的话
And if there is every anything that I can do to repay you--
迈克 别这样
Mike, please.
不要侮辱我
Don't insult me.
你不欠我的 如果你真的在乎我
You do not owe me, and if you really care about me,
就永远不许再提报答我之类的话
you will never mention repaying me with a favor again.
-真的很感谢 路易 -很好
- Really appreciate it, Louis. - Good.
现在 我要你停下手头的事
Now, I need you to drop whatever it is you're doing--
路易 我不能停下
Oh, Louis, I can't drop what I'm doing.
哈维刚刚要我
Harvey just asked me to--
你说你不能停下手头的事是什么意思
What do you mean you can't drop what you're doing?
我才刚把你带回来 你欠我人情
I just brought you back here. You owe me.
你刚刚说让我别提要报答你
You just told me never to mention that again.
啥 你以为我说真的吗
What, do you think I meant that?
我这么说是因为大家都这么说啊
I said that because that's what people say.
你应该说的是
Now, what you say is,
谁在乎哈维让我♥干♥什么
"Screw what harvey asked me to do.
我一点都不在乎那个人
"I don't give a shit about him.
我只在乎你 路易
I only give a shit about you, Louis."
路易 这不只是为了哈维
Louis, this isn't just for Harvey.
是为了律所 好吗
It's for the firm, okay?
-肖恩·卡荷尔 -胡说
- Sean Cahill-- - Bullshit.
那是指哈维一贯使用的...
That's just the kind of thing that Harvey--
你刚说的是 刚说的是
Did you just--did you just--
你刚说的是 肖恩·卡荷尔吗
Did you just say, "Sean Cahill"?
对 他想拿到
Yeah. He's trying to get access
我们关于吉利斯收♥购♥案的文件
to our files on the Gillis takeover.
为什么不早说
Why didn't you say that in the first place?
咱们得拼尽法律的全力
We need to fight this son of a bitch
和那个孙子打到底 迈克
with the full force of the law, Mike.
-我刚才就在这么做 -继续
- That's what I was doing. - Then, do it.
你没时间管我这个案子
You don't have time to work on this case.
我把这个案子给卡特里娜
I need to bring it to Katrina.
-路易 你还好吗 -我不好
- Louis, are you okay? - No, I am not okay.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表