剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
So what exactly am I getting out of this?
保住了你的颜面
You get to save face.
我确实喜欢我的面子
I do like my face.
但我也珍爱生命啊
However, I also like my ass,
如果我接受了这个条件 命就不保了
which will be on the line if I take this deal.
你有24个小时考虑更看重哪一个
Then you have 24 hours to decide which one you like more.
傅滋曼先生 我是迈克·罗斯
Mr. Forstman, Mike Ross.
不行
No.
先生 我认为如果你听我说完...
Sir, I think that if you hear me out--
你究竟是怎么知道我在这里的
How the hell did you find me here?
《福布斯》上有篇文章说
The article in forbes said
你不能超过三小时
you can't go more than three hours
不喝罗莎咖啡馆的古巴咖啡
without Rosa's cafe cubanos.
那篇文章是六年前的了
That article in forbes was six years ago.
文章还说你从来不会变
It also said you never change.
那你读过我会把每一个
Did you also read where I have
想成为巴德·福克斯的家伙扔到垃圾堆吗
every Bud Fox wannabe dumped in a local landfill?
如果你那么做
If you do that,
an8巴德·福克斯 1987年电影《华尔街》主角
就错过了报复哈维·斯佩克特的好机会
you'll miss the opportunity to get back at Harvey Specter.
你这个小屁孩知道什么
And what does a little shit like you
我和哈维·斯佩克特的过节
know about Harvey Specter?
我知道他在你眼皮底下
I know that he bought that '63 Aston Martin
买♥♥走了63款阿斯顿马丁
out from under you,
你从此记恨他
and you've hated him ever since.
你知道他总把那辆跑车放在车♥库♥吗
You know he keeps it in a garage?
从来不开
Doesn't even drive it.
你想要什么
What do you want?
吉利斯工业
Gillis industries.
吉利斯工业
Gillis industries...
就是个坏账黑洞
Is a black hole of distressed debt.
我才不想染指
I want nothing to do with it.
不是这样的
No, it isn't.
那可是块肥肉
It's a '63 Aston Martin.
你替谁做事的
Who do you work for?
为什么我不能是单干的呢
Who says I work for anyone?
因为像你这样的小毛孩
Because a young kid like you
要有能力跟吉利斯打交道
with enough clout to go after Gillis...
我肯定知道你
I'd know you.
我替乔纳森·西德威尔做事
I work for Jonathan Sidwell.
好吧 我投2亿3千万
Okay. You've got my 230 mil.
我只需要8千万
I only need 80.
你不知道你要什么
You don't know what you need.
怎么处置这家公♥司♥听我的
What happens to the company is my call.
行
Done.
你准备文件的时候记住一件事
Oh, one more thing, when you get those papers.
我有预感文件里会藏着一个条款
I have a feeling there'll be a provision buried in there
说一旦交易结束
that says that once the deal closes,
你就会把西德威尔踢出去
you cut Sidwell out.
抱歉 我没听懂
I'm sorry, what?
我不认识他
I don't know him,
这个交易没有我绝对成不了
and I don't want him sucking a chunk out of a deal
我才不要让他占了大便宜
that can't happen without me.
顺利吗
Well?
他答应了
He went for it.
那很好
That is great.
也不是那么好
No, it's not all great.
我答应踢了西德威尔 他才会给钱
He'll only give me the money if I agree to cut out Sidwell.
什么
What?
踢了西德威尔是什么意思
What does cut him out even mean?
意思就是西德威尔不能
It means make sure Sidwell
从这个交易里分到一毛钱
doesn't get a penny from this deal.
迈克 一旦他发现你就得走人了
Mike, the second he finds that out, you're gone.
在交易结束前他不会知道的
He's not gonna find out until the deal closes,
如果我搞不到钱 照样得走人
And if I don't find the money, I'm out of a job anyway.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
这么办 至少你还在赢的一方
At least this way, you get to leave on the winning side.
-是我们还在 -谁说我要一起离开了
- We leave on the winning side. - Who says I'm gonna do that?
你以前说"你觉得你走了我还会留吗"
What happened to, "You think I'm staying if you leave"?
对 那是我知道
Yeah, that was before I knew
你要伤害西德威尔之前
you were gonna screw over Sidwell.
艾米 我...
Amy, I--
不行 他有时可能挺混♥蛋♥的
No, he may be a dick sometimes,
但因为他你才能在这儿
but he's the reason you're here.
你以为我想这么做
You think I want this?
我得在对沃尔特·吉利斯许的诺言
I have to make a choice between the promise
和欠乔纳森的人情
I made to Walter Gillis
之间做抉择
and what I owe Jonathan.
迈克 沃尔特·吉利斯现在
Mike, Walter Gillis doesn't give a shit
根本不关心你的诺言了
about that promise anymore.
是 但我关心
Yeah, but I do,
所有为他工作的人也关心
and so do all the people that work for him.
所以你要那么做了
So you're gonna do it.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道我要想赢
But I do know that I keep having to do shitty things
还得继续做烂事
just to win this thing,
而我得去弥补其中一件造成的后果了
but I'm gonna go make up for one of them right now.
很抱歉我没有照你要求做事
I'm sorry I didn't do what you asked me to do.
我应该尊重你的意见的
I should have evaluated your ideas.
你是应该
You should have,
但我也应该记得
but I should have remembered
你并不总是按人期待做事
that you don't always do what people expect of you.
你意思是说听人指挥做事吧
You mean what people tell me to do.
我选了好听点的说法
I chose the nicer version.
我...
Well, I, um...
我搞定了一开始就该搞定的事
I finished what I should have done in the first place.
-然后呢 -然后咱们过一遍吧
- And? - And let's go through them.
-你在这儿做什么 -等你
- What are you doing here? - Waiting for you.
我觉得如果我上楼去
I figured if I tried to go upstairs,
你会杀了我
you'd have me killed.
你是在讲笑话吗 可是我没笑
Oh, is that a joke, 'cause I'm not laughing.
路易 我第一次没表达对
Louis, I didn't say it right the first time.
我想再说一次 对不起
I want to say it again. I'm sorry.
你以为"对不起"就能弥补你的行为吗
You think "I'm sorry" makes up for what you did?
不 但我希望我们可以翻过这页
No, but I'm hoping that we can move past it
重新做朋友
and be friends again.
唯一的问题是
Well, the only problem with that is,
你我都清楚你来的唯一原因
is that you and I both know that you're only here
是我把你的金主抢走了
because I took away your sugar daddy,
你现在想求我对你下手轻点
and now you want me to take it easy on you.
路易 你不想接受我道歉 没关系
Louis, if you don't want to accept my apology, that's fine,
但我不是作为弱势方前来的
but I'm not here from a position of weakness.
我是强势一方
I'm here from a position of strength.
胡说 你从哪弄到的钱
Bullshit. Where'd you get money?
你在别处没有朋友
You don't have any friends out there.
是没有 但哈维有敌人
No, but Harvey has enemies.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你告诉我有人恨他
You told me these guys hold grudges.
我只是找到了一个反对哈维的人
I just found a guy with one against Harvey.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son of a bitch.
你不是来道歉的
You didn't come here to apologize.
你是来炫耀 来羞辱我的
You came here to rub it in my face.
我敢说你现在等不及要告诉哈维
Oh, and I bet you just can't wait to tell Harvey
是我提醒你这办法的
that I'm the one who gave you the idea.
我本来都不想告诉你
Louis, I wasn't even gonna tell you
我怎么想到这主意的
how I got the idea at all.
我现在依然不打算告诉哈维
I'm still not gonna tell Harvey.
因为你想让我欠你的
Because you want me to owe you?
因为我没有你想的
Because I'm not as much of an asshole
那么混♥蛋♥
as you think I am.
-我们买♥♥断怎么样 -根本不可能
- What about a buyout? - Never gonna happen.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表