剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
而且买♥♥卖♥♥不好
And it isn't working.
所以他们租不下去了
Which is why they're gonna lose their lease.
看看这个
Take a look.
我已经找到了厨师
I've got a chef.
取得了酒类许可证
I've got a liquor license.
还有改造计划
I've got renovation plans.
我万事俱备
I have everything I need.
只差资金
Except the money.
我需要十五万美元
I need $150,000.
-你疯了 -拜托 哈维
- Are you crazy? - Come on, Harvey.
这是我的梦想
This is my dream.
我知道我能干好
I know I can make this work.
我不是说你不能
And I'm not saying you can't,
但我没有这笔钱
but I don't have that kind of money.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你是大牌律师
You're the big-time lawyer
而且刚刚上了报纸
who just got his name in the paper.
上了报纸 也没人多给我钱
My name in the paper doesn't pay me extra money.
我每年收入是五万美元
I make $50,000 a year.
你说过你要当企业律师了
And you said you were gonna be a corporate lawyer.
是的 我当了之后可以帮助你 但现在...
Yeah, and when I am, I can help you, but right now...
我才不管你现在怎样
I don't give a shit about right now.
我只在乎你什么时候才能
I give a shit about when you were supposed to be
有个大哥的样子 可你呢 做了什么
my big brother, but instead, what did you do?
我知道我做了什么
I know what I did.
那你知道 我这辈子
Then you know I can never get a loan
都贷不到款吧
for as long as I live.
马库斯 你什么时候才能对自己
Marcus, when are you gonna take responsibility
负起责任呢
for your own shit?
你以为我这是在干什么
What the hell does it look like I'm trying to do?
我第一个来找你 是因为我知道你希望我成功
I came to you first because I know you'd want me to,
但如果你不想帮我
but if you don't come through,
我就去找妈妈
I'm gonna go to Mom.
你不是想找妈妈
You don't mean Mom.
是想找他
You mean him.
你一份钱也不许跟那个男人要
And you're not taking a nickel from that man.
拿他的钱 也不会
Taking his money isn't gonna make
让他对爸爸做出的事变得更糟
what he did to Dad any worse.
这是胡扯 你心知肚明
That's bullshit, and you know it,
我不会让你这么干的
and I'm not gonna let you do it.
哈维
Hey, Harvey.
你要怎么阻止我
How the hell are you gonna stop me?
是我疯了吗
Am I crazy,
还是你确实穿了
or is that the same dress you were wearing
上次见你时那条裙子
the last time I saw you?
肯定是你疯了
You must be crazy,
因为我从不♥穿♥同一件衣服
because I don't wear the same dress ever.
那你的衣橱肯定投入了巨资
Then you must spend a fortune on wardrobe.
但我必须说 这很值得
But I have to say, it's worth it.
我突然觉得 你不是顺路来拜访那么简单
I suddenly get the feeling this isn't just a drop-by.
我想加快速度
I want to move up our timeline.
哈维 我们说好的
Harvey, we have a deal.
我给你做担♥保♥
I put myself on the line for you,
而这个约定不能改
and our deal is not going to change.
我可以把钱还你 自己另谋高就
I could just pay you the money back and move on.
如果你能那么做 你就不会到这来
And if you could do that, you wouldn't be here
要求回来
asking to come back.
这次马库斯又输了多少钱
How much money did Marcus lose this time?
他没输钱 他想开一家餐厅
He didn't lose anything. He wants to start a restaurant.
他什么都不想开
He doesn't want to start shit.
他是又欠债了
He owes somebody something.
你不了解情况 他已经浪子回头了
You don't know that. He's turned his life around.
在我看来 他有问题
What I know is, he has a problem,
而且他想从你这里拿钱
and he's looking to get money from you.
而你不会从我这里拿到钱的
And you're not gonna get it from me.
那我就从别的地方弄
Then I'll get it somewhere else.
这话什么意思
And what's that supposed to mean?
查尔斯·傅滋曼要我去为他工作
I got a job offer from Charles Forstman.
看着我
Look at me.
我不管他向你许诺了什么
I don't care what he's offering you.
不要接受
Don't take it.
是因为他名声很差吗
Because he's got a bad reputation?
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我觉得你自以为知道很多事
I think there are a lot of things
但其实你并不了解
you think you know that you don't.
我只知道 要么你帮助我
What I know is, you're either gonna help me
要么查尔斯·傅滋曼帮我
or Charles Forstman is.
都取决于你
It's up to you.
哈维 我无法强迫你听我的
Harvey, I can't make you listen to me,
但我不会让你到这来
but what I'm not going to do is let you come here
用一个卑鄙的银行家
and leverage me with some bullshit offer
来威胁我给你些什么 所以随你便
from a shady banker, so do what you're gonna do.
别说我没有警告过你
But don't say I didn't warn you.
你要买♥♥多少"奇迹面包"都行 埃里克
You can buy all the Wonder Bread you want, Eric,
但你没法带进监狱
but you can't take it with you to prison.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我来提醒你一旦他们找到那笔钱
I'm here to remind you that once they find the money,
事情就全败露了
it's all gonna come tumbling down.
他们找不到的
Well, they're not gonna find the money,
因为根本没有那笔钱
'cause there is no money.
不在你的账户 卡荷尔不知道但我知道
Not in your accounts, but I know what Cahill doesn't.
傅滋曼把钱交给你在乎的人
Forstman gave it to somebody you care about,
等我告诉他 那一切就太晚了
and if I tell him that, it'll be too late.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
你想引我把钱转走
You're trying to bait me into moving the body.
我们都知道你没那么傻
We both know you're not dumb enough to do that.
我是来给跟你做个交易
I'm here to get you to cut a deal
让你供出傅滋曼
and turn Forstman in.
你没资格跟我谈交易
You don't have the authority to cut a deal.
确实 但你雇我当你律师后
No, but I can get Cahill to
我可以让卡荷尔来谈交易
after you hire me to represent you.
你说雇只狐狸来看鸡舍
You mean hire the fox to watch the henhouse?
门都没有
Not a chance.
埃里克 他们就要查到你了
Eric, they're closing in,
一旦查到 你就需要找我了
and when they do, you're gonna want to call me.
不如你先收下我的名片
So why don't you take my card?
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
伍德尔找到30个值得怀疑的人
Woodall's got 30 people it could be,
但也可能根本不在这30人里
or it could be none of them.
我知道 但这是我们的任务
I know that, but this is our job.
不 我们的任务是帮哈维打败傅滋曼
No, our job is to help Harvey get Forstman.
如果你确实在想我觉得你在想的事
If you're thinking what I think you're thinking--
-是的 -瑞秋 我们不可能让哈维
- I am, and you are too. - Rachel, we are never gonna get Harvey
去为12年前的事对付傅滋曼
to go after Forstman for what they did 12 years ago.
为什么 因为他弟弟吗
Why, because of his brother?
对 因为他弟弟 也可能因为他惭愧
Yes, because of his brother, or because he's ashamed.
不管怎么说 他知道有种可能性
Either way, he knows it's a possibility.
他用不着我去告诉他
He doesn't need me to tell him about it.
不 他只是不需要我去告诉他
No, he just doesn't need me to tell him about it.
-瑞秋 -跟我存不存在无关
- Rachel-- - This is not about that.
我不能跟他说
Look, I can't tell him
因为我不该知道这件事 但你可以
because I'm not supposed to know, but you can.
我说了他不想听这种话
And I just told you, he doesn't want to hear it.
他的意愿阻止过你开口骂
And when has that ever stopped you before?
-这不一样 -为什么
- This is different. - Why?
因为他为此惭愧
Because he's ashamed.
那他现在就没有正确看待问题
Then he's not thinking right,
他比任何时候都需要你
and he needs your help more than ever.
那我们一起跟他说
Then we're both telling him.
迈克 我不需要那份功劳
Mike, I don't need the credit.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表