剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Three years in a row.
哪几年啊
What years?
你敢再问一遍 小心我崩了你
Ask me that again and I will use this on you.
这世上有你不会的事吗
Is there anything that you can't do?
没有
No, there isn't.
包括说服哈维再帮你找份工作
Including talking Harvey into getting you another job.
这次又是哪
So where is it this time?
辛辛那提 明尼阿波利斯
Cincinnati? Minneapolis?
安克雷奇 还是阿♥拉♥斯加
Anchorage, Alaska?
波士顿
Boston.
希拉
Sheila.
没错 希拉
Yes, Sheila.
你让哈维这么做的
You got Harvey to do this for me?
我让他答应帮你
I got him to give you his word he will do it,
但你不肯去辛辛那提
but after you turned down Cincinnati,
现在你不点头他是不会去安排的
he's not gonna make the call unless you say you're on board.
-不行 -不行是什么意思
- I can't. - What do you mean, you can't?
唐娜 希拉喜欢强者
Donna, Sheila values strength.
她会觉得我是在最无力的时候
She's gonna see this as me coming to her
跑去找她
at a time of weakness.
路易
Louis,
你去波士顿唯一的目的是和她在一起
you go to Boston with the sole purpose of being with her,
她会觉得那是爱的表现
she's gonna see that as a sign of love.
让他帮我安排吧
Tell him to make the call.
凯尔 我认为你应该问问自己
Okay, Kyle, I think the question you have to ask is,
十年后我会走到哪里
"Where do I see myself in ten years,"
很不幸 答案是
And unfortunately, the answer is,
"跟哈佛毕业生不一样"
"Not as a Harvard graduate."
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
路易 你怎么来了
Louis, what are you doing here?
我来赢回你的芳心
I'm here to take you back.
我不明白 我们分开...
I-I don't understand, the way we lef--
我不在乎我们怎么分开的
I don't care how we left it.
我没有一天不在想你
Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought of you,
我再也忍♥受不了相思之苦
and I can't hold it back anymore.
希拉 我爱你
Sheila, I love you,
我想跟你在一起
and I want us to be together.
路易 太好了 但是...
Louis, this is wonderful, but it's--it's--
只是一下子有点惊讶
It's just a lot to take in.
不敢相信你真的愿意做承诺了
To believe that you're really ready to commit.
这个怎么样
Well, how's this for ready?
-我要来波士顿工作 -什么
- I'm taking a job in Boston. - What?
我从皮尔逊-斯佩克特辞职了
I quit Pearson Specter.
天啊
Oh, my god.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你这都是为了我吗
You did all that for me?
是啊
Yes.
不过 我...
Well, I--
-你怎么了 -我来波士顿工作是为了你
- Well, what? - I got a job in Boston for you.
路易 你做这个决定
Louis, did you make that decision
是在辞职以前还是辞职以后
before or after you quit your old job?
有区别吗
What difference does it make?
区别大了
It makes a huge difference.
你都六个月没联♥系♥我了 然后...
You don't call for six months, and then...
一天你醒来 辞了职
One day you wake up, quit your job,
突然之间就要我填补你生活的空白吗
and suddenly I'm supposed to fill the hole in your life?
不不不 不是这样的
No-no-no-no-no, it's not like that.
-好 那是怎么回事 -你知道
- Okay, then what is it? - I mean, do you know
不给你打电♥话♥对我来说有多难吗
how hard it was for me to not call you?
-我努力想向前看 -那怎么不继续了
- I was tryin' to move on. - Then why didn't you move on?
因为我意识到我不需要纽约
Because I realized that I don't need New York.
我需要的是你
I need you.
路易 异地是咱俩之间最微不足道的问题
Louis, geography was the least of our problems.
我知道
No, I know.
我想让你知道 我能接受
And--and I want you to know that I've come around on that.
孩子的问题你不会"接受"
You don't "Come around" on children.
我不想要孩子 也不会改变主意
I don't want them, and I'm not going to change my mind.
不用你改 因为我改主意了
You don't have to, because I've changed mine.
好吧 我相信你是这么认为的
Okay, and I believe that you believe that, it's--
那如果你...
Well, then if you b--
我只是觉得你不知道我...
I'm just sensing that you don't know where I'm--
路易 我问你是不是辞职在先
Louis, when I asked if you'd quit first,
是因为如果...
I was asking because if--
如果我相信你真的准备好
If I believed that you were really ready
不要孩子
to give up children,
我会跑进你的臂弯永远不放手
I would run into your arms and never let go,
但如果你这么做是因为一时落魄
but if you're doing this because you're down and out--
是这样的
But that's just it.
你知道吗 几周前
Do you understand that I was going to change
我本准备为你改变整个工作安排
my entire work schedule weeks ago for you?
-早在这一切之前 -你本准备
- Before all this. - You were going to.
-但你没有 -希拉 拜托
- But you didn't. - Sheila, please.
你要明白我...
You have to understand where I'm--
我很高兴见到你 路易
It was good to see you, Louis.
请走吧
Please go.
你看起来很沮丧
I see frustration.
我被联邦商务委员会的
You see me getting my ass kicked
10b-6条例搞得焦头烂额
by FTC Rule 10b-6.
然后呢
And?
哈维要我汇报进度 我一点进度都没有
Harvey needs an update and I don't have shit.
如果你是哈维 他是杰西卡
And if you were Harvey and he was Jessica,
你会说一切尽在掌握
you'd say you're all over it.
这好办
I can make that happen.
-一切尽在掌握 -很好
- I'm all over it. - Good.
唐娜 送瓶尊尼获加蓝牌威士忌
Donna, send a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue
给乔纳森·帕默
to Jonathan Palmer,
再给他搞几张白袜队下场比赛的门票
and get him tickets to the next Sox game,
搞清楚他老婆的生日
and then find out when his wife's birthday is,
他孩子的生日 他的狗的生日
His kid's birthday, his dog's birthday.
-我该怎么 -我不管你怎么做到
- How am I supposed to-- - I don't care how you do it.
自己想办法
Figure it the hell out.
哈维 只是要向他表达感谢
Harvey, this is a thank you to him.
你为什么要冲我发火
Why are you so mad at me?
这不是感谢而是道歉
It's not a thank you, it's an apology
因为你说服我请他给路易一份工作
for you talking me into getting him to give Louis a job.
-他做了什么 -他没去面试
- What did he-- - He didn't show up to the interview,
还有回春制药的问题怎么样了
And what's happening with our Versalife problem?
一切尽在掌握
I'm all over it.
"尽在掌握"说明你什么都没有
Yeah, "all over it" means you don't have dick.
我下次看见你的时候 拿出点成果
Next time I see you, have something.
乔纳森·帕默在波士顿
Jonathan Palmer's in Boston.
哈维帮路易在那里找工作
Harvey got Louis a job there
是因为希拉 对吗
because of Sheila, didn't he?
-是的 -唐娜 如果他没去面试
- Yes. - Donna, if he didn't show up for the interview,
说明他和希拉没有和好
it means it didn't work with Sheila.
糟了
Shit.
他现在一定伤心欲绝了
He's gonna be devastated.
你把他的东西拿给他了吗
You bring him his box of stuff yet?
还没 我马上去
No, but I'm going to right now.
-让我去吧 -听我说
- Let me do it. - Listen to me.
哈维因为你没成果而正冲你发火
Harvey's pissed at you because you don't have anything
而路易现在需要的是我
and Louis needs me.
唐娜 我能在这里完全是因为
Donna, I am here because that man
他把我的利益放在了他自己之前
put my well-being before his own.
他为了我才放弃了去找希拉
He gave up going after Sheila for me.
我猜这很有可能就是他们没和好的原因
For all I know, that's why it didn't work out for him up there,
而我...
and it's...
现在最起码应该去安慰他
the least I can do, is comfort him when he's down.
去吧
Go.
请进 请进
Come in, come in.
你来干什么
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表