剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
当然不 我不是来检查工作的
I don't, and I'm not checking up on you.
我只是不知道你来没来
I just didn't know if you were coming in.
你是说 你不确定我还来不来上班
You mean you weren't sure if I was ever coming in again.
你不是第一个因为私人原因
You wouldn't be the first person to leave a job
而辞掉工作的
for personal reasons.
听起来你已经有决定了
It sounds to me like you have an agenda.
-没有啊 -这可真稀奇
- I don't. - Well, that's a first.
你是说我来这儿就是为了逼你离开吗
Are you saying that I came here to push you out?
我是说 我还真不知道
I'm saying that I've never known you
你会不知道自己想要什么
not to know what you want.
我想要谈谈我们的事
What I want is to talk about us,
但你好像不想
but you don't seem to want to do that,
所以我只能专注于别的事
so I'm focusing on this.
我是不会在昨天发生的那些事之后
I'm not resigning my senior partnership
第二天立刻词去资深合伙人的
the day after what happened happened,
如果你想问这个的话
if that's what you're asking.
我想问 你打算辞职吗
I'm asking if you plan to resign it at all.
这个我没法回答 因为我也不知道
And I can't tell you that right now, because I don't know.
那么你什么时候能知道
Well, when will you know?
听着 杰西卡 你是经营合伙人
Look, Jessica, you're the managing partner,
所以如果你想让我离开 那随便你
so if you want to push me out, push me out,
但是如果你问我 我想怎么样
but if you're asking me what I want to do,
我的回答是 我还没决定
I'm telling you that I haven't decided.
怎么样
How did it go?
不要在意那些
Never mind how it went.
迈克呢 他起草文件了吗
Where's Mike. Did he file those papers?
我 我不知道 他还没来呢
I-I-I don't know. He's not even in yet.
告诉他 什么都不用写了
Well, you tell him not to file anything,
告诉他 不论他要对那女人做什么
and you tell him to do whatever he has to
尽管放手去做
stick it to that woman.
为什么
Why?
因为不管用
Because it didn't work.
什么不管用
What didn't work?
我试图跟伊凡做个交易
I tried to make a deal with Evan to trade the case.
你是说你要为了我撤销指控
You mean you offered to drop the case in exchange for me.
是的
Yes.
那现在我们要做什么
And now what are we gonna do?
你什么都不用做
You're not gonna do anything.
我要用尽各种手段
I'm gonna do whatever I have to
让泰伦斯·沃尔夫让步
to get Terrance Wolf to back off.
哈维 地方检察官不可能
Harvey, there's no way the D.A.
只是因为我为你工作
handles a case like this himself
就亲自处理这样的案件
just because I work for you.
他亲不亲自接手都没关系
Whether he handles it himself or not doesn't matter,
因为再过一个小时 这案子就不存在了
because this case won't even exist in another hour.
事情怎么样
How did it go?
我刚刚跟一个人说
I just told a man that everything
我之前的承诺都不算数了
I promised him was bullshit.
你觉得事情会怎么样
How do you think it went?
迈克 我很遗憾
Mike, I'm sorry.
你真应该看看他当时的表情
Oh, you should have seen his face.
那笔钱本会改变他的生活
That money was gonna change his life,
可我又当着他的面把他的希望打碎了
and then I dangled it in front of him and ripped it away.
但这不是你的错
Yeah, but it's not your fault.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
他说我出♥卖♥♥♥了他
He accused me of selling out.
你知道你没有
You know you didn't do that.
我真的没有吗
Didn't I?
我们之所以放弃是因为...
We gave up because--
因为我吗
Of me?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I was gonna say.
你就是
Yeah, it was.
我本来要说是因为哈维的
No, I was gonna say because of Harvey.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
哈维一开始就不想接这个案子
Harvey never wanted to take this case,
所以他一直催着我放弃
so he put a clock on it to get me to drop it.
这就造成了我们现在的局面
That's why we're where we are right now.
听我说 哈维现在就在外面
Listen to me; Harvey is out there right now
拼了老命地在想办法补救
busting his ass to fix everything.
不 唐娜
No, Donna.
他根本就不在乎这个案子 从没在乎过
He doesn't give a shit about this case, and he never did.
那他为什么让我来告诉你
Then why did he send me here to tell you to do
要你不择手段对付伊凡·施密斯
everything you can to stick it to Evan Smith?
她没接受我们的条件 对吧
She didn't take the deal, did she?
她没接受
No, she didn't.
唐娜 我很遗憾
Donna, I'm sorry.
我忘了你还...
I didn't realize that you were still--
身处窘境吗
On the hot seat?
就像我说的 哈维正在想办法
Like I said, Harvey's busting his ass to fix it,
那就是说他会解决好
which means he's gonna fix it.
现在 去了结这一切
Now, finish what we started
想办法打赢这场官司
and figure out a way to win this case.
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
我还在想你会什么时候来呢
I was wondering when you would show up.
呵呵 我还在想你为什么
That's funny; I was wondering why
从来没给我寄过圣诞贺卡呢
you never sent me a Christmas card.
看起来你一点也不担心
You don't seem the least bit worried about
对你秘书的指控
the pending charges against your secretary.
当然不担心 她又没做错事
I'm not, because she did nothing wrong.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
Well, you know what I think?
我觉得要是她真是清白的 你就不会来了
I think you wouldn't be here if she did nothing wrong.
听我说 她什么也没偷
Listen to me. She didn't steal anything.
她说服他们放她进去 才拿到的文件
She got those documents by convincing them to let her in,
这不是犯罪
and that is not a crime.
上一次你来我办公室的时候
And the last time you were in my office,
你说你没有为了达到目的
you told me you hadn't committed a crime
而触犯法律
to get the job done.
我告诉过你 你错抓无辜
After I told you you had an innocent man,
可你只在乎程序
and all you cared about was procedure.
我只在乎法律
All I cared about was the law.
要是你真这么关心犯法的人
Well, if you're so concerned with people breaking the law,
怎么不去看看那些文件
why don't you take a look at those documents?
因为它们证明了自♥由♥铁路公♥司♥确实犯罪了
Because they prove Liberty Rail actually committed a crime,
而唐娜 只是因为为我工作而受到牵连
unlike Donna, whose only crime is working for me.
我调查她不是因为她为你工作
I'm not investigating her for working for you.
而是因为诈欺罪
I'm investigating her for felony fraud.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
那个放她进去的女的一口咬定
The woman that let her in swears your secretary told her
你秘书说自己是国家运输管理局的人
she was with the National Transportation Safety Board.
那可是联邦机关
That's a federal agency,
那说法就不算是使小伎俩了
which makes what she did not a trick.
而是诈欺
It makes it felony fraud.
到我办公室来 马上
My office. Now.
关门
Close the door.
哈维 怎么了
Harvey, what happened?
怎么了 你骗了我
What happened is, you lied to me.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你告诉他们的秘书你是国家运输管理局的人
You told their secretary you were with the NTSB?
-那不是我的原话 -胡扯
- That's not what I said. - Bullshit.
你骗我的时候我就知道你在胡扯
I know when I've been lied to.
现在马上给我说清楚
Come clean right now.
我...
I--
他妈的马上不懂吗
Right the hell now.
我没说过我是他们的人
I never said I was with them.
原话是 "你有没有听说过"
I said, "Have you ever heard of
"国家运输管理局"
the National Transportation Safety Board?"
有什么区别吗
How is that any different?
-对不起 我... -对不起有屁用
- I'm sorry, I-- - You're sorry?
哈维 我真不知道这么说是犯法的
Harvey, I swear I didn't know that that made it a crime.
我明确问你的时候你就知道了
You knew when I point-blank asked you,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表